Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,480 members, 7,840,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili (755 Views)

Funeral Church Service For Late Prof Dora Akunyili, Abuja, Live On Ait/nta / Prof. Dora Akunyili Died of Endometrial Carcinoma - Husband / Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili by benchuks(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2008
can someone tell me why our amiable Prof.Dora Akunyili will allow herself to be used as mouthpiece of this lame-duck administration of Umaru Y"Adua?Her quest for power will definitely tarnish all the good reputations she has laboured to build unless she honourably and humbly resign her recent position as minister of information!She ought to have learnt from the fall of Prof.Adenike Grange(former health minister)and others who on a daily basis regret ever accepting to serve this administration.Dora,pls read the handwritting on the wall,why information not health or any other ministries if there is no hidden agenda?pls,act fast before you start regretting.

Re: Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili by RibaduFan(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
My Dear Dora

U re gradually slidding into irrelevance. Please avoid this pithole that many great men and women have fallen into.

Your Protege

Yemmyse
Re: Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili by olanajim(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2008
My dear Dora,
Please keep up the good work. Remember to outshine, outspoke and outperform Fani kayode, Jerry Gana, and Alex Akinyele.

May fly not enter your mouth and may your mouth never dry.

God bless you!
Re: Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili by oderemo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2008
we shall all know the truth the next time musa fies out for medicals. wether she will then be info min. or health min.
Re: Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili by lucabrasi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2008
i totally agree with the poster,what i think should be done is that a petition should be circulated and presented to her showing how many nigerians who think she should resign stating the reasons why,wonder why the biafra supporters/ibos are not prevailing on their daughter to reject the posting seeing as this might end up bespoiling her good name,but as usual i dont hear protests from the ndigbo,ojukwu and co untill she starts to be descredited, even arewa youth councill have cried out at prof akunyili's appointment,
ill subscribe this thread and resurrect it, if months later anyone starts crying marginalisation or playing the victim card
Re: Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili by Epiphany(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
Honestly, i dont know why the woman has accepted this position with open arms. She should learn from history that people that serve or have served the government of Nigeria always have their names 'tarnished' at one point or the other - especially those that try to do good.

Ribady is currently suffering for all he did, while in government. El-Rufai is presently facing the same thing. I remember that Okonjo-Iweala (who honourably resigned her position in government) was at one time, accused of some mis appropriation of funds. The same thing was levelled at Soludo some time ago. These people may not be saints, but they at least tried to do more than the average office holders

With all the good work that Akunyili did in NAFDAC, this ministry of information will tarnish her image. How is she going to lie to Nigerians and the world about things that are going on in Nigeria and the government? Is she going to give them the right info or will she lie?

How come her husband and family are not telling her to resign? Is this a case of being power drunk? After all the good work in Nafdac, why cant she resign with her head held high? Maybe power really intoxicates!
Re: Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili by superboi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2008
and adedibu been talk dis thing and we no believe am!!!,he said dora destroyed those shop that belonged to his boys in ibadan becos he didnot lobby/support her desire to be a minister. and i thought the oldman was lying and mudslinging then,
Re: Can Someone Advise Prof.dora Akunyili by RibaduFan(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2008
Dora

It is only a deaf fly that would follow the corpse into the grave (wailing heightens on lowering the corpse into the grave)

(1) (Reply)

7 Points Agenda / Ex-governors Divided Over Fraternity With Yar’adua / Barack Obama’s Inaugural Message To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.