Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, (4380 Views)

Nairaland CONDOLENCE REGISTER For Prof. Dora Akunyili / Funeral Church Service For Late Prof Dora Akunyili, Abuja, Live On Ait/nta / Prof. Dora Akunyili Died of Endometrial Carcinoma - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by banom(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
I am a native of Anambra state, ( Enugu ukwu to be precise ) and i love this country too much just like you and  every one else, but some thing just occurred to me this evening after going through some post on nairaland, i have found out that this country may not exist long enough if we continue in the way and manner we do things,

I am so passionate about this country and i hope to become the president of this country in the near future, and i wish to deliver a robust and result oriented exemplary leadership, but believe me, after seeing the way we Nigerians love to rubbish and pull good people down , how pensioners are been treated, how we the common masses appreciate good service, i am beginning to feel and think otherwise about my vision for this country,

Let me start by saying that the attitude of Yorubas in this country is quite sickening, disappointing, backward and silly, right from the days of Awolowo, yorubas have always shown this pathological hatred, ill will and envy for Igbos, there problem is insecurity, they know that they are naturally no match for Igbos and the only way to get back is through envy , betrayal, backstabbing and ill will,  i personally blame zik for his inability to understand that on time and ojukwu for his In ability to successfully secede igbos from this useless entity called Nigeria,

prof Dora akunyili is by all standard the greatest woman this country ever produced, who else will fit into that crown if not one selfless woman who risked her life and that of her family in her days as NAFDAC boss, fighting and destroying hundreds of billion naira illegal drugs owned by her own people, who else if not one courageous woman who risked every thing and presented her memo during the days of the notorious cabals,  Etc,

Today she has joined politics and some petty minded people ( mostly yorubas) are on this forum trying to rubbish her and her legacies  for no other reason other than
tribalism, envy, ill will and unspoken evil scheme by yorubas to rubbish any thing Igbo from national lime light, if she is from Oyo or Ogun state , by now most of this same people will be here praising her.

if you think i am just high or drunk this night by writing this, go through all the post made about Dora akunyili, and you will see that all most all her critiques are  yorubas, there problem with her is what one cant explain, they have no rational case against her, just envy and some silly emotional problem, they have not been able to point out one wrong thing she did , just silly talks,

Top on this childish and ridiculous scheme is the jobless girl called KOBOJUNKIE, she has spent all her time here trying to rubish Dora Akunyili,  a woman  who is far more accomplished than KOBOJUNKIE's entire family, she hides her real problem with Dora under the cover of national interest and patriotism, but this was the same kobojunkie who came here defending Pastor E.A Adeboye, a criminal who hides his criminality under the cover of a man of God, a man who deceives and exploits poor , desperate and gullible Nigerians,a man who used billions of naira he fleeced from poor and down trodden Nigerians to buy private jet, to a jobless girl like Kobojunkie, such a man is a good Nigerian and a woman like Dora akunyili who sacrificed so much for this country is bad,

you guys should growm up, this is 21st century , envy, ill will and hatred for a particular tribe is some thing best practiced during the days of awolowo, not in our time, 

But any one who has a genuine case against her should please come here let us debate it.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by Blazay(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
Who cares about the semi-illiterate, basement, phamarcist from OkJ zip code?
Insignificant in anything progressive in Nigeria.
Glad she has finally joined her Ndi-Igbo parry.
Let her stay dia and prepia for 2015 as governor of ANB.

PDP remains the best parry in Naija. . .we just have to gerrid of the undesirables within.

Goooooooooooooo "Tikkkkkkku"!!! cool
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by banom(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
Blazay:

Who cares about the semi-illiterate, basement, phamarcist [/b]from [b]OkJ zip code?

PDP remains the best parry in Naija. . .we just have to gerrid of the undesirables within.

see an outright illiterate like you is talking to prof Dora , you cant even correctly spell pharmacist. were you born and raised in Ajegunle. ?
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by Onlytruth(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
Blazay:

I will start praying EVERYDAY for Akunyili to become the Anambra state governor after Peter Obi.
Never even thought of that before!
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by sochan: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
@Banom,

take it easy. I have often challenged a lot of people on the exact same issue. we are very quick to critisize the few nigerians that try thier very best in a very hostile country. People realy do not understand what it take to stick out your neck in that country.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by banom(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
sochan:

@Banom,

take it easy. I have often challenged a lot of people on the exact same issue. we are very quick to critisize the few nigerians that try thier very best in a very hostile country. People realy do not understand what it take to stick out your neck in that country.

that is my concern, if we go on rubbishing selfless people like that, how will others be motivated to give selfless service to this nation ?
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by sochan: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
@Banom,

I have since learnt that there are alot of people on here, very quick to type rubbish without knowing what really obtains in Nigeria. Nigiera is deadly and wicked politically, those who are brave enough to stick out thier neck in some shape or form should be commended.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by akoraye(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2010
Who is this idiot called banom? ure intending to become nigeria's president and ure calling her a useless entity!
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by oderemo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
prof Dora akunyili is by all standard the greatest woman this country ever produced, who else will fit into that crown if not one selfless woman who

really.?old boy you lost me there .
a good woman , selfless and courageous but the greatest? please.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by banom(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
akoraye:

Who is this  called banom? ure intending to become nigeria's president and ure calling her a useless entity!

tell me the difference between Nigeria, Nigerians and uselessness .waiting
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by ikedeo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2010
Dearest brothers, i do not see any reason for war of words here. We all have suffered d shit diz politicians hav subjected us to. I think it's high time we forgot "who is" and focus on what is.We only need leaders to get Naija out of the quagmire d past politicians has put us, dznt matter what tribe he hails from.
I think its about time we undastand dat criticism wit regards to ethnicity is like pursuing rat when our house is on fire. One love
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by KnowAll(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
D woman is not in touch with this generation. A woman who is prepared to glorify the slave & colonial name Nigeria and rubbish d up & coming name Naija. The woman should have run for senate in the 1960's not 2011. 2011 is 4real Naija born & bred dat name is no child's play to such people, she is an old relic her role in 2011 is rather belated & unwanted she is a dinosour of no value or significance in today's world.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by proproman(m): 2:37am On Dec 16, 2010
Ha, Kobo, what did you do to cause the illustrious Banom to spew Venom? You guys must have had battle royale on one of these threads, right? Poor Banom,he's now officialy a member of the "we hate kobojunkie" group, a quite burgeoning group of people here on Nairaland .Kobo, wetin dey happen na?
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by Blazay(m): 3:03am On Dec 16, 2010
banom:

see an outright illiterate like you is talking to prof Dora , you cant even correctly spell pharmacist. were you born and raised in Ajegunle. ?
Thanks for the correct spelling of "native doctor". . .we are all here to learn right? Correction noted. I assure you though, I speak better than she does. . .and write better too.
Please, go siddon jare.
With that your 'market woman' prof. who cannot even rebrand her scattered teeth in her mouth. The nasty Igbotic accent does not help matters either.
How she ever passed 'calcul[b]ooo[/b]se' beats my imagination.

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=OajBZqvfai0&feature=related

See prof? cheesy

Aba women's riotous prof. . .
Wild animal.

Onlytruth:

I will start praying EVERYDAY for Akunyili to become the Anambra state governor after Peter Obi.
Never even thought of that before!

Good.
Glad to be of service.
She had no business ever crossing the river Niger in the first place.
Such creatures should be contained in the zoo they belong.

banom:

that is my concern, if we go on rubbishing selfless people like that, how will others be motivated to give selfless service to this nation ?

*sneezes*

sochan:

@Banom,

I have since learnt that there are alot of people on here, very quick to type rubbish without knowing what really obtains in Nigeria. Nigiera is deadly and wicked politically, those who are brave enough to stick out thier neck in some shape or form should be commended.

Oh pulease. . .the only thing that ever sticks out of that local woman is her 'rump'! Only useful to Igbo men. . .who would know what to do with it. To all other tribes, it would need a manual of operation for sure. Very local woman! angry

Please, enough of this local chimp-champ of yours.
Thanks for the thread.
Ndi-Igbo for 2015.
Yaa!
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by AkinEgba: 3:11am On Dec 16, 2010
Poster,

Why not ask those who rubbish Akunyili to give an example of another naija woman better or equal to her. At best they will still end up with Dora's sisters like Okonjo and Ezekwesili. Who else?

Yoruba men may match Igbo men, but Yoruba women CANNOT, repeat, CANNOT match Igbo women.

I am getting married to an Igbo lady and I can NEVER compare her with the Yoruba lady I dumped for her
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by jason12345: 3:16am On Dec 16, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Poster,

Why not ask those who rubbish Akunyili to give an example of another naija woman better or equal to her. At best they will still end up with Dora's sisters like Okonjo and Ezekwesili. Who else?

Yoruba men may match Igbo men, but Yoruba women CANNOT, repeat, CANNOT match Igbo women.

I am getting married to an Igbo lady and I can NEVER compare her with the Yoruba lady I dumped for her
grin grin grin grin grin. you this IGBO man with inferiority complexgrin grin grin.
who was comparing why do you think its always better to compare? inferiority complex at its epitome!!!!!! as one of your brothers said earlier," have things truly fallen apart?". wiith your case i can say, YES THEY HAVE!!! grin grin grin.[sub][size=6pt]
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by strangerf: 3:22am On Dec 16, 2010
So this is all about Kobojunkie?

Why take panadol for another man's headache?
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by Blazay(m): 3:28am On Dec 16, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Poster,

Damn right. . . but you will find a whole lotta of Yoruba 'anal' virgins though. Virgin in front of course for 'spiritual conservation'. grin
Extremely twisted and sacrilegious 'bedroom' habits. The kinds you need to survive in Nigerian politics as a 'female'. Hmm!
Ever wonder why 'DNA's" rump always sticks out of her 'aba na nya' materials?
Hyperactive reflexes should we say. World champions of advancing from the 'rear'. wink
Nothing to do with the natural order of biological occurences.

That Yoruba woman you 'dumped', will be thanking her lucky stars by now.
No competition there. When it comes to crawling around on all 'fours' with rump in the air for some 'spankin' huh?
Damn. . .Madam Etteh could never compete even with OBJ on top of her.

Lemme see. What else is "Dora"(what a name) famous for?
The famous "Igbotic" woman who teamed up with her thieving brother Maurice Iwu like some "Bonnie and Clyde" of Eastern Nigeria to intimidate Mama Adeboye to announce some kinda result for the people by the people in Ekiti state.

Minister of misinformation.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by chyz(m): 3:41am On Dec 16, 2010
Umm, let me get this straight, those criticizing aunty dora, did you want her to stay as minister of information and communications or leave?
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by Blazay(m): 3:43am On Dec 16, 2010
Of what use is she now and forever?
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by chyz(m): 3:45am On Dec 16, 2010
Blazay:

answer the queston.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by Blazay(m): 3:51am On Dec 16, 2010
She needs to gerrrrrrrrrrout!
I told you she had no bizz in the first instance crossing the river Niger to the other side didn't I?
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by jason12345: 3:58am On Dec 16, 2010
i seriously do not get all these dora haters undecided.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by chyz(m): 3:59am On Dec 16, 2010
Blazay:

She needs to gerrrrrrrrrrout!
I told you she had no bizz in the first instance crossing the river Niger to the other side didn't I?

Well good, you don't have to worry about that anymore so case closed.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by Freewilly(f): 4:16am On Dec 16, 2010
@ banom,

My brother from Enugo ukwu NDEWO, you must be new on NL , you've not seen anything yet grin

A while back there was a thread on NL where Prof Dora Akunyili asked us to stop calling Nigeria Niaja, You should have seen the hate from some

on that thread. You would think she did something bad. The sad thing was the thread made it to the front page of NL.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by jason12345: 4:22am On Dec 16, 2010
Freewilly:

@ banom,

My brother from Enugo ukwu NDEWO, you must be new on NL , you've not seen anything yet grin

A while back there was a thread on NL where Prof Dora Akunyili asked us to stop calling Nigeria Niaja, You should have seen the hate from some

on that thread. You would think she did something bad. T[b]he sad thing was the thread made it to the front page of NL[/b].

should it not, when its an issue that concerns all nigerians?
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by lyfe(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2010
She is not selfess but simply restless always wants to say something, always want one appointment, Nothing special about the chick if u ask me.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by sochan: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2010
@Blazay,

I am not suprised that you are coming up with such hate. After all you belief a certified thief (Atiku), is the best thing for Nigeria. Go and find out more about that ex-customs man that was hated beyond belief in customs.

That said, I wont take you seriously, because like I have said people like you dont get involved, but are quite quick to spew cuss those who do. Like they say opinion is like and a$$hole, everyone is entitled to one.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2010
Blazay:

I have seen your posts in several threads and never bothered to respond to you directly, but I have decided to make an exception in this.

You have such a sectarian mindset that most of your contributions are nothing near the intellectualism required at this moment to build Nigeria. With thought patterns like yours, Nigeria will definitely disintegrate because two cannot work together except they agree.
Except if you are deliberate in this; please learn to think before you talk. That is what makes you relevant.

If Atiku is the best the North can bring, then there is no hope for Nigeria.

Just this week, he openly called for war if he does not win the elections: it is a national shame. In a civilized country, he would had been arrested by now. I think the SSS should turn their search lights to the likes of Atiku over the imported arms.

For that singular call alone, Atiku is not fit to rule Nigeria.
Finally, the more you guys will continue to reason like this, the more you educate the southern part of Nigeria that there is a need to separate Nigeria.

Blazay:

Now is the time for her to blossom. She will shine like a star. Now Anambra State will have "somebody" representing her at Abuja. She will do us proud. The same she "rescued" Nigeria when the late President was incapacitated and the whole Nigerians were afraid of the "North" (whatever that means), she will once again add a grate value to our beloved State.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by Blazay(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
jason12345:

If you understand Ribadu haters, you have no problems understanding "Dora" haters. Being a thief is just as bad as driving the getaway car of thieves in it then telling the world you were only in the car to make sure the bank robbers did not succeed. Do you understand? Those are the likes of the hypocritical types like Ribadu and Dora. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

sochan:

@Blazay,

I am not suprised that you are coming up with such hate. After all you belief a certified thief (Atiku), is the best thing for Nigeria. Go and find out more about that ex-customs man that was hated beyond belief in customs.

That said, I wont take you seriously, because like I have said people like you dont get involved, but are quite quick to spew cuss those who do. Like they say opinion is like and a$$hole, everyone is entitled to one.

Please, don't take me seriously. There are many a$$holes leaking all over NL. . . go and plug those if you need a full time job.
At least I know Atiku is a thief. . . he knows he is a thief. . . the world knows he is a thief.

ALL Nigerians are thieves or related to one thief or the other. . . my only problem is the hypocrisy which the likes of 'Dora' epitomizes. If you work for a thief. . . you are a thief period. Dora works for a thieving cabal and does not have any leg to stand on to fool people like you that she is a lone voice crying in the wilderness. At least Okonjo-Iwaela enriched herself too. . . while pointing the same fingers. But did the honorable thing and resigned having found out the fields were not level to play in. Would a ding-bat such as 'Dora' understand that?

My point? People who live in glass houses should not throw rocks.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by banom(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
jason12345:

nothing but envy born out of tribalism, are you not seeing that almost all of them haters  are Yorubas, If Dora is from Ogun or ekiti sate, they will all be here praising her,  they are doing it to rubbish her from national lime light period, but it wont work, light cant be hidden, Dora must keep shining,

If dora deserves All the insults Yorubas are giving to her here, i wonder what will be done to that silly smelling dirty corrupt yoruba woman called Patricia Etteh, a woman who was disgraced out of office for her stupidity and criminality.

Yorubas wake up please, you guys are still far behind.
Re: Those Against Prof Dora Akunyili, Let Us Meet Here, by strangerf: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^^^

Is Blazay Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUST READ- Nairaland Post Of The Year. / Breaking News: Buhari Has Succeeded In Turning Ogoni Land Into War Zone(graphic / A South South Man Will NEVER Rule Nigeria Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.