Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (59722 Views)

President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by femi4: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
justi4jesu:
Why is he happy? Who has the answer to my question? cheesy
He is happy cos Lagos is progressive
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Kylekent59: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
vision2050:
Teacher: When crude oil was N119 per barrel, we
buy petrol for N97 per litre Now that crude oil is
N49 per barrel with all other things being equal,
what is the expected price ofpetrol per litre?.
Jonathan: N87.
Teacher: Pls who awarded PhD to this man who
doesn't know simple arithmetic?.
Teacher: buhari what is d answer?.
Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price, so
our change formular is;If N119 changed to N49
then N97 will CHANGE to N27.
Teacher: But they said u don't have certificate?.
Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market
woman can solve it.
Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE.........
....... # VoteGMB2015 .
If GEJ candidates see u tomorrow and shot u to death.
Plz who is to blame? Dis is hw pple sign dir death warrant
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by ooshinibos: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
And he was denied an electoral post by tinubu. How in the whole wide world will a man be governor for 8 good solid years and he could influence the aftermaths of his exit. Once fashola leaves office 29th of may, that is the end of his shadow in lagos state. His only hope is just for APC to win and lobby for appointment.

He could not even get the senatorial ticket to stay relevant. And some people will say here that he is not greedy ooo.
He didn't even have a say on whom his successor would be. After 8 good solid years of being a governor and he is still dancing shoki for tinubu.

I love this guy, but after 8years and he still has no say in lagos, then there must be something wrong somewhere.

if buhari wins , we will give him minister of power and works ...he will perform and chop as well
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by easymoney2015(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Governor to sure. U Ave really perform
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by AreaFada2: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
And he was denied an electoral post by tinubu. How in the whole wide world will a man be governor for 8 good solid years and he could influence the aftermaths of his exit. Once fashola leaves office 29th of may, that is the end of his shadow in lagos state. His only hope is just for APC to win and lobby for appointment.

He could not even get the senatorial ticket to stay relevant. And some people will say here that he is not greedy ooo.
He didn't even have a say on whom his successor would be. After 8 good solid years of being a governor and he is still dancing shoki for tinubu.

I love this guy, but after 8years and he still has no say in lagos, then there must be something wrong somewhere.

Fashola is a rare gem in 9ja's political jungle. I think he likes governance and delivering BUT hates politicking, do-or-die and the thug culture.

Maybe he's just happy about his legacy and happy to return to normal life.
With 9ja polity, to say something is wrong somewhere is a massive understatement. SOMETHING is wrong everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by afbstrategies: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Governor Babatunde Raji Fahola pictured today at the Oworonshoki campaign rally dancing shoki. You feel him?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photo-fashola-dancing-shoki-at-apc.html?m=1

He just found out that Buhari will make him a minister. News like that is worth dancing for!
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by DPointMan(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

Oh yeah?? is this all you can come up with?
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Joel3:
Pump Price of Petrol for Oil Exporting Countries in the World as @ 19/01/2015 : in naira
1. Venezuela - 3.73
2. Syria - 9.33
3. Libya - 22.39
4. Saudi Arabia - 29.85
5. Kuwait - 46.65
6. Qatar, Iran, Algeria and Bahrain - 48. 51
7. Sudan - 63.44
Nigeria is in the 5th position as a Major Oil Exporting Country, Venezuela is number 8, Kuwait is in the 13th position, Libya is in number 15, Qatar and Algeria are in positions 14 and 16 respectively. Nigeria is selling Petrol officially at 87 naira per liter and some gullible Nigerians are rejoicing. When shall we grow up? When shall our leaders b accountable GEJ & FG should come out and inform Nigerians on how thet arrived at the 87 naira per liter pump price you want us all to so much celebrate. As for me I don't worship mediocrity. Nigerians wake up. ‪#‎NigeriaDecides2015
Shagari speaks after 32 years. These are what he said to AIT news reporter in Sokoto state yesterday and i humbly quote

"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under his regime.

Under this administration, train is now back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect (infact, my 27years old grandchild boarded train for the first time in his life in 2014)

First Government to construct modern Amajiri schools & 12 Universities.

First Government to construct cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria has an Int'l airport.

First Government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertiliser.

And the very first Government to start diversifying Nigeria economy back to agric after Nigeria lost its agricultural glory in the 70s.

Now I ask, what are Buhari DEVELOPMENTAL strides as HEAD OF STATE? "

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by 1stola: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:

You see your hardship mentality?
So after serving as a Governor of a whole state for eight years,
You should now go back to serving just for LGA in a bid to just be a governor?
Guy! think na.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shagari speaks after 32 years. These are what he said to AIT news reporter in Sokoto state yesterday and i humbly quote

"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under his regime.

Under this administration, train is now back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect (infact, my 27years old grandchild boarded train for the first time in his life in 2014)

First Government to construct modern Amajiri schools & 12 Universities.

First Government to construct cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria has an Int'l airport.

First Government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertiliser.

And the very first Government to start diversifying Nigeria economy back to agric after Nigeria lost its agricultural glory in the 70s.

Now I ask, what are Buhari DEVELOPMENTAL strides as HEAD OF STATE? "
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shoki lo laye men. Fashola for president 2023. Haters go and die.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Dancing to their failure grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
See ur life, & clueless gej is a Success right? what a dumbo post.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

I have this feeling that this poster is not human but a computer programmed to write "GEJ till 2019"!!!....
you are right,I have confirmed it

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Pitakwa123(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
I feel am ova...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
ooshinibos:

if buhari wins , we will give him minister of power and works ...he will perform and chop as well
no try am o,na me get dat post o,Fashola will be minister of justice
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by DopeAngel(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Joel3:
Pump Price of Petrol for Oil Exporting Countries in the World as @ 19/01/2015 : in naira
1. Venezuela - 3.73
2. Syria - 9.33
3. Libya - 22.39
4. Saudi Arabia - 29.85
5. Kuwait - 46.65
7. Sudan - 63.44
Nigeria is in the 5th position as a Major Oil Exporting Country, Venezuela is number 8, Kuwait is in the 13th position, Libya is in number 15, Qatar and Algeria are in positions 14 and 16 respectively. Nigeria is selling Petrol officially at 87 naira per liter and some gullible Nigerians are rejoicing. When shall we grow up? When shall our leaders b accountable GEJ & FG should come out and inform Nigerians on how thet arrived at the 87 naira per liter pump price you want us all to so much celebrate. As for me I don't worship mediocrity. Nigerians wake up. ‪#‎NigeriaDecides2015
shocked jezuz. 3 naira per ltre in venezuela... Petrol na water for there?
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by LadyH(f): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
I'll say it again... These old men are starting to lose their minds. February, sharp sharp. Come go abeg.
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by fuckerholic(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

I have this feeling that this poster is not human but a computer programmed to write "GEJ till 2019"!!!....
are you stupid ? even the computer programme was written by a mind (human)
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by fuckerholic(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

`` ` [size=20pt] Silly Robot [/size] ^^^

Dumb fellow that doesn't know that even a robot is built and operated by an intelligence.
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by gblissogan(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
4 LIFE
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by waleadex(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
justi4jesu:
Why is he happy? Who has the answer to my question? cheesy
He's happy because his goon is taking over from him....
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by fesnge(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
I see APC swiming in a poop soon...

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Guk: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=lurther post=29935595]And he was denied an electoral post by tinubu. How in the whole wide world will a man be governor for 8 good solid years and he couldn't influence the aftermaths of his exit. Once fashola leaves office 29th of may, that is the end of his shadow in lagos state. His only hope is just for APC to win and lobby for appointment.

I love this guy, but after 8years and he still has no say in lagos, then there must be something wrong somewhere.[/quote

There is absolutely nothing wrong anywhere.....he is not a professional politician; he does not require govt patronage to live his life and Senate is not a retirement home for 2 tenure govs...the one there have contributed little to helping this nation.

Allow the man to follow his conviction and live a life uncharted by charlatans and sychophants

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Kbraims(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fashola ijo shoki eehh... Ijo shoki ehh...
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by jingh(f): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Dancing to their failure grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
see how you dey disgrace yourself with your outburst
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by princeisoDeLaw(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Joel3:
1. Venezuela - 3.73
2. Syria - 9.33
3. Libya - 22.39
4. Saudi Arabia - 29.85
5. Kuwait - 46.65
7. Sudan - 63.44
ur reaserch is nt complete cus u fail to tell dat of 1st to 4th oil producing country so make findings of how much they sell
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
How can i post a campaign poster of him contesting for senate, when he could not even summon the courage to print one.
Mr man shut Ur trap...u hav Nothn to say
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
Bro! After now, what next for fashola?
Wats Ur own wit fashola sef.....after 2nyt?Wats it for u urslf 2mao?.....must every1 move in d same trend?
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by harry509: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Governor Babatunde Raji Fahola pictured today at the Oworonshoki campaign rally dancing shoki. You feel him?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photo-fashola-dancing-shoki-at-apc.html?m=1
I wana av my lunch 1st b4 I wil comnt. kiss

Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by harry509: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
fesnge:
I see APC swiming in a poop soon...
Rr yu sure yu Rr normal? undecided
Re: Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) by deen4real7902: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
How can i post a campaign poster of him contesting for senate, when he could not even summon the courage to print one.
Is it compulsory for him to go for senator after being a governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.