Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life (722 Views)

EFCC Tackles DSS On Corruption Fight / Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com / Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by 9jatriot(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
In recent times, PDP has decided to play God by trying to calculate how long Buhari had to live. They have gone about comparing him to Yar dua, brought out a fake laboratory report and finally a full page advertorial by governor fayose claiming that before 4years ends, Buhari would have died.
My position is simple. Buhari may or may not live up to the next four years but it will have very little to do with his age. There are far more people older than him alive and a lot more younger than him who are dead. He is even lucky to have far surpassed the life expectancy age of 46 in Nigeria.

I think he should officially make a report to DSS, tendering 19th January, 2015 punch newspaper and the fake laboratory results as evidence. Those who are making these remarks about his health know what they are doing, they want to give a dog a bad name and then kill it. In this case, they will look for subtle ways to eliminate him and then claim that they were correct after all.

APC/Buhari should not take this lying low, PDP has shown how desperate they can be and I do not believe this the lowest they will go. Their desperation will begin to show more as the election day draws near. Not that the partisan DSS will do anything about it, but it will be very important for the records.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by dunkem21(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by donphilopus: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
dunkem21:
Lol.

So this' all you could post?!
Re: Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by temitemi1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Who is after his life grin grin grin... All what we are saying is that he should pay more attention to his health... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by dguyindcorner(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Which DSS? The same DSS controlled by GEJ?

You must be joking!
Re: Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by 9jatriot(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:
Which DSS? The same DSS controlled by GEJ?

You must be joking!

Did you see the part where I said if not for any other thing but for record purposes?

Considering how desperate PDP has become, I assure you that I am not joking
Re: Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by Dominionng(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose 'lost it' this time.
Re: Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by donphilopus: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Who is after his life grin grin grin... All what we are saying is that he should pay more attention to his health... GEJ till 2019!!!

Robot Mugabe.
Re: Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by dunkem21(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
donphilopus:

So this' all you could post?!

Yeah. I just don't want to make it worse cos I have soft pedalled on Buhari on health grounds. I have conscience and know his challenges.

I think you should lecture the OP that things are not done that way. Concrete evidences must be availed to the DSS before you allege threat to life not punch newspaper.

He can sue for damages if the medical certificate circulated is fake

..same for the circulated educational certificate.

I wish the general, good health and long life.

Sai.
Re: Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by dunkem21(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:

I agree intoto.

He should take time off and go for a thorough medical check. He looks pale and stressed.

His supporters might choose to deceive him for politics sake.
Re: Buhari Should Make A Report To DSS On Threat To Life by 9jatriot(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2015
ABUJA–All Progressives Congress, APC Campaign Organization has said that it would hold the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP should any misfortune befall its presidential candidate, General Mohammadu Buhari.

The Campaign Organization also advised President Jonathan and the leadership of PDP to take charge of their campaign for re-election before their surrogates plunge Nigeria into confusion and anarchy.

Reacting to a front page wrap-around cover advertisement on yesterday’s edition of some newspapers in which Nigerians were asked to choose between life and death, grouping General Buhari among former Nigerian leaders who were either killed or died of natural causes while in office, the APC campaign through a statement signed by Mallam Garba Shehu, Director of Media and Publicity of the Campaign described the development as the height of political desperation.

“This is the height of desperate tactics by the PDP, which is capable of degenerating into unnecessary bloodshed and destruction. They are choosing death for us. This is not politics. We are therefore, asking our supporters to stay calm and be law-abiding.”

“The whole world is watching and that if anything happens to General Muhammadu Buhari before, during or after the elections, under the pretext of X, Y, or Z, we shall be left with no option than to conclude that the PDP and their surrogates are to be held accountable,” it said.

The statement further stated “even as a candidate, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has a duty to lead the country with responsibility up until May 29, when a new President will be inaugurated.”

It further appealed to “all APC members and millions of supporters of Buhari across the country not to play into the hands of the PDP hatchet men to be provoked and thereby, giving them the much-needed excuse to abort this democracy before or after the elections.”

APC campaign also said that it remained faithfully committed to the peace accord signed by the country’s political parties under the auspices of Ambassador Kofi Annan.

It however alleged that the PDP is paying lip service to this commitment by trying to stroke the embers of hate and smear campaign, which he said is inconsistent with the commitment to peace.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/ll-hold-pdp-accountable-anything-happens-buhari-apc-campaign-team/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.GDRTkWK0.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Yes, This President Is A Failure BY AZUKA ONWUKA / BREAKING NEWS: Obasanjo Defects To APC / Fact About Alexis Tsipras.....the New Greece Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.