Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (65360 Views)

Cant Stop Laughing (shortest Most Hilarious Joke) / Hilarious Pictures For The Week (laff Away Your Sorrows) / Over 70 Hilarious Pictures For Your Viewing Pleasure(laugh Away Ur Sorrows) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Only lazy people dream at night. Your tale confirms it. Something for nothing.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by slap1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
The real joke lies in the extreme dryness of the original 'joke'.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Caracta(f): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
As dry as Gibeonites' breadtongue
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
xreal:
Those are the kind of dreams one have when you consume Eba as breakfast.
walai this is lot funnier
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
I laughed cuz am doing this right now....

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by emjoe1: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
*yawns and scratches eyes before checking my remaining data*
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by duni04(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
OP comedy is not ur calling, try washman undecided
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Bonbolos(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hahahaha......

U are a foooool of d last order

D devil wey wan punish u still dey do press up
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by datguru: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Zonacom:
I didnt laugh but i smiled and kinda expelled more air from my nose

Big nose grin
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Creamychic(f): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
'Laugh off your sorrows with this hilarious joke'! Like Seriously
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by jokesmaster: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
duni04:
OP comedy is not ur calling, try washman undecided

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Daflexdestiny: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
laugh ko smile ni,,,, even smile I no do, talkless of laugh,

Mtcheeew

Maybe some other time,if u put beta joke for here we go laugh...
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by christaddicted: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Forget which sorrow...This kind joke dey double the sorrow.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by kindnyce(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
FUNNY THOUGH.....
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by IBROHIM: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
This Joke is almost Dry! Meanwhile

GMB till Jonathan Shouts SAI BUHARI!!!!
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by neighbourhud: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
I laf sha...not becos It is funny, but na the different 'yabs' your dry joke received make me laf grin

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by An2elect2(f): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
xreal:
Those are the kind of dreams one have when you consume Eba as breakfast.

buahahahhaha. This.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by kwencypresh(f): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Old n dry joke
Seen it several times on facebook
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Ayorh4you(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
jokesmaster:
I was coming home one Saturday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside; $20,000 dollars!! Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home and when ...I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the sim away and keep the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money. After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and i handed him the bag. he offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i left. Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6 As I was smiling and testing the car my brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up eba don ready. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you just laugh?

Hit like

Could it be that iv lost ma sense of humor or this poo aint just funny?

Meanwhile.......

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by joe17: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
diluminati:

[size=13pt]The mod wicked oh. The aim was to deride, insult and degrade you as you are a very pathetic joke teller. I'm sorry this is dry like the sahara desert in the dinosaur era.[/size]
:::wicked!::::
grin Dis one funny pass dar joke oO

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by An2elect2(f): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
undercat:
Dreadful joke. It's only slightly funnier than AIDS.

LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2015

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by An2elect2(f): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
slap1:
The real joke lies in the extreme dryness of the original 'joke'.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by ogunwalea(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
onyeguy:
What s this man saying

Bros, where did you c pix u posted with your comment? I mean the person wearing blue Jersey.
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by IGWISE(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
U beta wake up now
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
See dis hilariuos proposals.very funny in deed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtUTvraSIko&itct=CCQQpDAYACITCLKy0ZfdncMCFQXfHAod-G0AwDIGcmVsbWZ1SMz-y6WCmv3pbw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by piagetskinner(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Just scoffed...so that u no go vex#but honestly, its as dry as shyt
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by eronxdabishop(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Very dry and boring joke
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by macaphan007(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by beejayphako(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
lofty900:
I tried to laugh but laughter didn't come so I found myself frowning

grin grin mayb op should learn from u sir.. didnt laff too buh, I laffed wen I read ur comment sir grin cheesy
Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by harry509: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
jokesmaster:
I was coming home one Saturday evening after a hectic day and found a small bag on the ground. I opened it and behold what I found inside; $20,000 dollars!! Fear first catch me, but I took the bag home and when ...I emptied It, I found some Documents, ID card, ATM card and an Iphone. I thought about throwing the sim away and keep the phone and also dispose the documents and keep the money. After a long thought, I decided to leave things as they were, hoping that the owner would call. Not long after a call came through on the Iphone, I picked and talked with the caller. Apparently it was the owner of the bag coz he named absolutely every content of the bag. We met afterwards and i handed him the bag. he offered me $2,000 dollars but I turned it down , he collected my number and i left. Yesterday he called me and offered me a job at Chevron worth 750,000 Naira per month, a 3 bedroom flat fully furnished, and a 2012 BMW X6 As I was smiling and testing the car my brother just slapped me and said "Oya Oya Oya Wake up eba don ready. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you just laugh?

Hit like
am eating...

Re: Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
beejayphako:

grin grin mayb op should learn from u sir.. didnt laff too buh, I laffed wen I read ur comment sir grin cheesy
lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Signs Made Me Laugh. / No Gree For Anybody Memes / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.