Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd (5452 Views)

Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Recruitment / Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by dgun(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
consulting firms with full packaging on offshore training.

1 Like

Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by sassy14: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
i want to work there oh.how do i go about it?
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by arantes(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
hi,am very much interested.I have ndt level ii certification in RT&PT with Bsc in geology. Pls,keep me updated and its easiest to contact me on 08059265476.Thanks.
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by fisayo: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
I'm am so interested oh! Please let me know what I have to do. Thank you a lot.
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by parasite(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2009
I'm very much interested in the offer even if its to mix cement and sand. 08064233566
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by alfaaa: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2009
@ poster
u havent even replied anybody yet. y then did u post. am interested too
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by dgun(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2009
it will cost u for the information i have ok, i paid for it,
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by alfaaa: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2009
so talk. let it out let me know if i can afford it or not cos one thing is for sure, NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by femzy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2009
d_gun:

it will cost u for the information i have ok, i paid for it,
then goto the biz arena and stay away from here.
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by wisewale: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2009
i will like to work in that field,please this is my no.08051382440
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by dgun(m): 7:55am On Sep 07, 2009
femzy:

then goto the biz arena and stay away from here.
WHAT, i dnt blame u, Idiots like u ,can't and won't get any job like mine, cuz u can't do what am doing.Don't comment on any post, if ur an idiot, i no others who want's to be among the oil and gas sector, u think ill jst drop the info i have on this site like , so that mumu like u go see abi, ur not serious. Mind ur self,
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by dgun(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2009
wisewale:

i will like to work in that field,please this is my no.08051382440
, 1st of all, u most be a very very good swimmer,, to cross to the nxt level,, now thats were u should budget close to like 250k-300k for the (HUET,SAS,PSS,HSE,FF1 nd FF2, DSS), all that are professional certified course's , when u can finish them,, then let see which oil company u apply to,.that wont call u 4 a job, ENJOY
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by Rakiss: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2009
I can see u aint got nothing to offer
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by dgun(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2009
Rakiss:

I can see u aint got nothing to offer
Now i no ur jobless, nobody offers u noting,,ok, u go out and u get it, don't seat on ur ass and expect miracles,
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by raphela(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
d gun why are you so mean. you dont have to talk to people like that becos it is ok now with you. every body are seriously in search of a good job. so please do rub the salt in on their wounds.
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by jodeci(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
Cant u guys see that D-guns or whatever he calls himself is hungrier than you? He has no good job,infact he could be more jobless than you are.He is only here to solicit for money,but unfortunately for him,we have wiser house members.

He can go to hell and roast to ashes.,
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by dgun(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2009
jodeci:

Cant u guys see that D-guns or whatever he calls himself is hungrier than you? He has no good job,infact he could be more jobless than you are.He is only here to solicit for money,but unfortunately for him,we have wiser house members.

Idiot , maybe you didn't understand what i posted,i make 370 as basic salary,at the end of the month its 640, if you read my post properly, i wasn't asking ok i was only trying to tell those who will want to get a good job what certificates they need to get and maybe if they want,,,, were they can get them from, and what i paid to get them, specifically for offshore jobs, Now, i only posted what i paid 4 them and the abbreviations of all the professional certificates, u no why i did it that way, because i no that Idiots like you will comment negatively and still remain jobless, even if you are told the truth, Anyway ill drop a line 4 the serious people, (HUET-helicopter underwater escape training, SAS-survival at sea,PSS-personal safety swimming,FF1-fire fighting basic,FF2-fire fighting advanced,HSE-health safety & environment,DSS-defensive safety swimming), Idiot do u get my mean now,
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by dgun(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
jodeci:

fool
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by femzy(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2009
To all;a word is enough for the wise.Neither Say More!!!
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by DeepSoul(f): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2009
Lol. Times really are hard.

@ D gun
We all understand your situation. It's atleast better than armed robbery abi
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by olaseenio: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2009
d_gun,

though your intentions 'may' be sincere and good, one begins to feel quite offended with all these your 'fool, n idiot's. u really don't know who are addressing in a forum like this, be it jobs/vacancies or whatever. I'd advise that u watch your temper,

In case u haven't, please visit https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html for our rules, they include,
1. You may not bully a fellow Nairalander (1st sentence),
2. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS,
it's obvious u have voilated at least these two.

neways, folks, i believe such certifications, again 'may' help in one way or the other. the fact remains, there are not guarantees! u will still need some relevant skills, backed up wiv some sort of paper (degree/diploma etc) qualification(s).

I wish everyone favor in his/her search for livelihood.
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by Opotuniti(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2009
@ d-gun

How on earth would you expect an unemployed graduate to drop 250-300K for a training
I mean, lets be considerate & realistic, with that I'll advise one starts a small bussiness, not until you have the millions.
Besides, I'll advise we are cautious with our replies, your responses need not result into vulgar languages, its a world of dynamism & uniqueness, hence not everyone will always agree to you terms, where the maturity lies in bouncing bck & convincing people.
With all this, One definitely has reasons to believe there's something fishy in your offer.
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by jodeci(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2009
d_gun:

Idiot , maybe you didn't understand what i posted,i make 370 as basic salary,at the end of the month its 640, if you read my post properly, i wasn't asking ok i was only trying to tell those who will want to get a good job what certificates they need to get and maybe if they want,,,, were they can get them from, and what i paid to get them, specifically for offshore jobs, Now, i only posted what i paid 4 them and the abbreviations of all the professional certificates, u no why i did it that way, because i no that Idiots like you will comment negatively and still remain jobless, even if you are told the truth, Anyway ill drop a line 4 the serious people, (HUET-helicopter underwater escape training, SAS-survival at sea,PSS-personal safety swimming,FF1-fire fighting basic,FF2-fire fighting advanced,HSE-health safety & environment,DSS-defensive safety swimming), Idiot do u get my mean now,

I still repeat,you are a hungry idiot,u are here to solicit for money.People who make that much as u claim dont come here to solicit for money.Look at my profile i am based also in PH and with a profitable job,all the trainings you listed are no qualifications,it is the coy that employs you that sends you for those as a requirement.They are not pre-requisite anywhere to getting a job.

Guys,the guy is a confirmed rogue.dont mind him,He is looking for preys.

Go get a life.I am far better placed than you.
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by jodeci(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2009
d_gun:

, 1st of all, u most be a very very good swimmer,, to cross to the nxt level,, now thats were u should budget close to like 250k-300k for the (HUET,SAS,PSS,HSE,FF1 nd FF2, DSS), all that are professional certified course's , when u can finish them,, then let see which oil company u apply to,.that wont call u 4 a job, ENJOY

Rogue,what makes HUET,SAS,PSS,DSS etc professional certified courses? is HUET a course?.Guys if you are interested and u have some change to spare,come to Tolman offshore training centre,plot 78 trans amadi industrial layout and u will be certified for HUET and SAS for less than a 100k,however,they are not qualifications to getting a job,the company that you work for usually organises such trainings to enable you board helicopter and work offshore.
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by dgun(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2009
jodeci:

Rogue,what makes HUET,SAS,PSS,DSS etc professional certified courses? is HUET a course?.Guys if you are interested and u have some change to spare,come to Tolman offshore training centre,plot 78 trans amadi industrial layout and u will be certified for HUET and SAS for less than a 100k,however,they are not qualifications to getting a job,the company that you work for usually organises such trainings to enable you board helicopter and work offshore. FOOL, who is talking of Tolman offshore training center, opposite IBPLC, FOOL , like u said its a training center, to climb helicopter, am talking of the real thing in offshore training and you are tell people to go to a swimming pool to do what?, look am talk of going out to sea to do the real thing, Tolman has a swimming pool IDIOT, go out to sea in a vessel and do the real training, not in a blood pool. asshole, ok.
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by jodeci(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2009
@ d_gun,

your responses only show i am glorifying you by responding to you.

Whats the real thing in offshore training brother?

Dudes, ignore this thief,his bubble is already burst ed,he hardly can string sentences right again.

If you want to work in offshore oil and Gas,the first thing you need is a skill or qualifications.Nobody will put you in a vessel and send you to sea for training and certification as claimed by the ignorant.

you start off from a tarining centre.
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by Chestan(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2009
i love to work there but i will like to know the meaning of total e&p Nig LTD before i can proceed
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by RedRiver(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2009
@poster

people innocently visit this forum genuinely looking for jobs only to have an unemployed fellow raising their hopes or even duping them. thats the harshest and most cruel thing to do to unemployed graduates looking for employment on this forum. you should know that its so easy for anyone to quickly tell from your replies that you dont deserve to be on this forum. i personally think you are even too young to understand what it means to be unemployed, maybe you are a jss 3 guy who having fun doing this.
Seun should get you banned immediately for openly posting fake vacancies and soliciting for money. and annoyingly to everyone that replies you in manner you dont like you rain insults and abuses on them, where are you from
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by ujubekee: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2009
jodeci:

Rogue,what makes HUET,SAS,PSS,DSS etc professional certified courses? is HUET a course?.Guys if you are interested and u have some change to spare,come to Tolman offshore training centre,plot 78 trans amadi industrial layout and u will be certified for HUET and SAS for less than a 100k,however,they are not qualifications to getting a job,the company that you work for usually organises such trainings to enable you board helicopter and work offshore.

House, Jodeci is right in his suggestions. I work in an oil company and these certifications mentioned here supports whatever training you have been given. Most of us have these certificates because of the kind of job we do. I advise anybody that needs a job to undergo trainings like HSE from Institute of safety professional, MCSE, Networking, database training, ASNT, LEEA (for lifting equipment inspection), Crane operation, purchasing course and so on. All these courses together with your degree can earn you a good job in oil companies and others.

Please the people that use this forum as a means of duping people should be banned. They know that so many people are in need of job and daily bread, they think they can use this medium to dupe them.
House beware.

1 Like

Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by Jehovahlass(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2009
Hello. Am very much interested in the job. Am an OND holder in Civil Engineering. Please let me know what am going to do. Thanks
Re: Who Want's To Work In Total E&p Nig Ltd by Biatide1: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
2 d gun
you sound like one wicked militant, beat it this forum is not for folks like you. here we are our brothers/sisters keepers. go sell your vacancy else where.

(1) (Reply)

6 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k / Exxonmobil Contract Test!1 / !!! Experienced Drivers Wanted Urgently !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.