Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Police Killed At Least 90 Muslims In Jos Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Police Killed At Least 90 Muslims In Jos Crisis (2178 Views)

The True Cause Of Reported Jos Crisis / Ombatse Traditionalists: Police Killed Our Members So We Killed 95 Of Them / Igbo, Yoruba, Others Demand N670bn Compesentation For Jos Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Police Killed At Least 90 Muslims In Jos Crisis by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2009
The lasting solution is to ban religious practices in Nigeria. If they can't live peacefully together, then they can't practice the religion in Nigeria. What a bunch of hypocrites. Better for them to abandon religion now and start mental development because these religions are based on old and ancient fallacies not reality at all.
Re: The Police Killed At Least 90 Muslims In Jos Crisis by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 12, 2009
We can as well blame religion for the conniving thieves we elect to govern us. cheesy
Re: The Police Killed At Least 90 Muslims In Jos Crisis by superboi(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2009
abu mariam and auwal, i understand ur concerns for ur people after reading the beginning of this tread i said i would not respond but 2 information made me change that decision. i met a corper currently serving in jos north and he recollected his tale how the men of nigeria army served him from death. when the crisis started he said he put on his uniform thinking he would be left out being a corp member(when i served in ondo during 2007 election and its' aftermath when ever the thugs wanted to fight they told us if we must go out to wear our uniform so we would be left out, and i told this guy this when i came back), he was caught by a crowd of hausa youth along with five people and and made to lay flat on he floor he was number four from the side of the role they started their killings, they said an incantation b4 they killed each person,but when there where about to kill the 3rd guy the army guys arrived and open fire on the killer that was how he was saved, after their first community development meeting last week 12 corper are still unaccounted for,
Re: The Police Killed At Least 90 Muslims In Jos Crisis by kosovo(m): 3:37am On Jan 13, 2009
when the come becomes the unbecoming what becomes of the come?
Re: The Police Killed At Least 90 Muslims In Jos Crisis by osisi2(f): 4:33am On Jan 13, 2009
Auwal
The Senegal release itself is err. It was C.A.N that infiltrated the Nigerian police and killed innocents in Jos. And it has been long when they started engineering this kind of debacle. Let me figure out their (CAN) weapon stations in Jos. In u knw Jos watch following churches they are the depository centres of CAN ammunitions
1.Anglican church Amigo junction by new market.
2. catholic ecwa Church at Nassarawa Junction if ur going to Dogon Dutse
3. Our ladie saint Fatima Ali kazaure by Monido street
4. Saint Morumba zaria Road
    Jona Jang the excutive Govt of plateau state is highly involved in the recent riot thats why the panic.
For those that don't knw, the indigeneos mendicants of plateau state are not the brain behind the myhem in Jos city. As time goes on C.A.N will have no place to hide their evil agenders.

Are you using "idea" to reveal your next targets.
Only 90 jihadists killed out of 400 lost lives and you're crying.
Those 310 innocent souls what did they do wrong?
wrap up your dead with mats and feed their sorry souls to the birds of the air
They killed themselves.
Good riddance to useless soldiers of a a violent religion.
It's about time southerners in northen Nigerian had firearms in their homes.
That is the only language those hooligans understand
Re: The Police Killed At Least 90 Muslims In Jos Crisis by osisi2(f): 4:43am On Jan 13, 2009
But it is quite unfortunate that Hausa Fulani (Muslims) were killed much more than anyone, therefore in this case, it is a matter of what contributed to more death, I bet even in Kano, when there is fighting, Police sometimes shoot, but not upto that number (90) this indicates there is an order for that before they started the act, and since non-Muslims were killing much more than the Muslims it means non-Muslims were carrying arms/weapons more advanced than the Muslims, most probably they were carrying guns.

It is therefore necessary to investigate the killings throughly and see who are those behind those acts, the reasons while this things keeps happening is that the so-called indigenes are always favoured when it comes to matters of Judgment, I bet, all the Indigenes of Jos caught in the crisis will be released without charge, but the non-indigenes will be charged and most probably be sent to Prison, the result is this Indigenes will still raise more violence in the state.

The truth maybe difficult to be accepted, but Hausa-Fulani of Jos are very peaceful loving people, and I bet, the Indigenes of Jos are worried about Hausa-Fulani people being participating in the politics of Jos. The end thing is "Why will the party nominate a Hausa-Fulani as candidate since they knew he was not an Indigene? Why?

and people still wonder why these namas are a part of Nigeria?
See the way they reason
like the herd of cattle they rear.
Let the remaining almajiris who escaped become pen pals with the remaining hamas operatives.
Efulefus.
Kudos to the Nigeran police here.
They should have done a whole lot more
Your post should have read like so

But it is very fortunate that Hausa Fulani (Muslims) were killed much more than anyone, therefore in this case, it is a matter of what contributed to just 90 almajiri deaths, I bet even in Kano, when there is fighting, Police sometimes shoot, but not upto that number (90) this indicates the police are finally waking up and since Muslims were killing much more than the the non-Muslims it means Muslims were carrying arms/weapons, most probably they were carrying guns.

It is therefore necessary to congratulate the police the killings especially those who are behind those valiant acts, the reasons while this things keeps happening is because Nigerians have accepted these killings by almajiri Muslims.I bet,the non-indigene Muslims will will still raise more violence in the state.

The truth is well known by all and sundry that Hausa-Fulani of Jos and beyond are very violent people, and I bet, the Indigenes of Jos are worried about Hausa-Fulani making Jos a killing ground. The end thing is yet to come.

cool
Re: The Police Killed At Least 90 Muslims In Jos Crisis by bawomolo(m): 4:48am On Jan 13, 2009
9jaganja:

The lasting solution is to ban religious practices in Nigeria. If they can't live peacefully together, then they can't practice the religion in Nigeria. What a bunch of hypocrites. Better for them to abandon religion now and start mental development because these religions are based on old and ancient fallacies not reality at all.

banning religion would have the negative effect. it would actually increase the amount of religious activity. the soviet union is a good example. i do agree Nigerians are hypocrites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi: If Audit Reveals Some Bank Executive Have Been Cooking Their Book / Court Of Appeal President Ayo Salami Did No Wrong Says NJC Panel / 134,717 Public Officers Yet To Declare Assets – Code Of Conduct Bureau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.