Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot (4448 Views)

Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy / Pls Which One Cn I Go For Btw Tecno Y5 Nd Y6 / Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by beatsbyj2g(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good day pals, now dat the two phones are readily available in d market pls help me decide btw this two great phones based on
D price
Availability
User reviews
Basic specs
Quality
Design n other stuffs

So if u have d infinix hot n u know ur phone is hotter Dan d h6 come n show us.
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Unionised(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lumia 535
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by beatsbyj2g(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unionised:
Lumia 535
am not a fan of windows os
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Unionised(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
beatsbyj2g:
am not a fan of windows os

Start liking.

Don't follow the crowd...
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by fijiano202(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unionised:
Lumia 535
oga where did u buy that phone...pls from which store....am really searching for it
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Alfred234(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol lemme just tell you what I know. I own an H6 and my mum owns an Infinix hot. The thing is that if you want a phone with big 5inch screen and large internal memory then you should go for the infinix hot but if you want awesomeness, nice camera, gestures and powerful battery then the H6 is the phone for you. I'll be honest, the only thing I like about infinix hot is the internal memory, the camera is wack and I don't care about the 5inch screen.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Alfred234(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unionised:
Lumia 535
The only thing I liked about my lumia was the camera... windows is don't have much apps but its very smooth tho.
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by beatsbyj2g(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alfred234:
Lol lemme just tell you what I know. I own an H6 and my mum owns an Infinix hot. The thing is that if you want a phone with big 5inch screen and large internal memory then you should go for the infinix hot but if you want awesomeness, nice camera, gestures and powerful battery then the H6 is the phone for you. I'll be honest, the only thing I like about infinix hot is the internal memory, the camera is wack and I don't care about the 5inch screen.
internal memory is shit to me. But difference of 0.5inch in d screen size is not dat much n moreover how is d screen display of d two phones lik how clear is it for movies or playing games
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by beatsbyj2g(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unionised:

Start liking.

Don't follow the crowd...
can I use my Glo Bis on it

1 Like

Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Kingoflotto(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alfred234:
Confirmed
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Unionised(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alfred234:
The only thing I liked about my lumia was the camera... windows is don't have much apps but its very smooth tho.

How many apps can one man use?

What do you want to do that windows does not have the app for?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Unionised(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
beatsbyj2g:
can I use my Glo Bis on it

Why ever not.

And do your BBM whatever too..
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Unionised(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
fijiano202:
oga where did u buy that phone...pls from which store....am really searching for it

Give it a week, should flood the market.

Port is open now.
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by fijiano202(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unionised:

Give it a week, should flood the market.

Port is open now.
thanks bro
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by beatsbyj2g(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
More reviews guys am still stock in display n price issues
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by CrazyScientist: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Infinix Zero!
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by onoerime: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
I think both phones r ok but what I am not sure of is the battery duration
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Alfred234(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unionised:

Am not an app freak but you can't compare windows apps to Android apps. Apart from the fact that android has more apps than windows, apps on windows phone don't get updates frequently. Since I bought my lumia in August 2014 my twitter app has not received any update and even when the BBM update on windows OS had a problem I had to wait for a month b4 I was able to use BBM again bcuz d update problem was not fixed until after a month. I love windows but they need to work on their apps.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Alfred234(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
beatsbyj2g:
internal memory is shit to me. But difference of 0.5inch in d screen size is not dat much n moreover how is d screen display of d two phones lik how clear is it for movies or playing games
In the review of infinix hot that I watched the reviewer said 3D games are not good on Infinix hot bcuz of its display but I want to believe that the infinix hot screen is IPS bcuz the H6 screen is multi touch IPS and its very clear.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by TaiKuun(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unionised:

Thank you, Grand theft Auto San Andreas. Open VPN connect. TSF launcher,

1 Like

Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Unionised(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alfred234:
Am not an app freak but you can't compare windows apps to Android apps. Apart from the fact that android has more apps than windows, apps on windows phone don't get updates frequently. Since I bought my lumia in August 2014 my twitter app has not received any update and even when the BBM update on windows OS had a problem I had to wait for a month b4 I was able to use BBM again bcuz d update problem was not fixed until after a month. I love windows but they need to work on their apps.

Wrong sir.

Settings.

By default updates on windows waits for WIFI to save your data.

Change it and discover how wrong you are.
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Unionised(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
TaiKuun:

Thank you, Grand theft Auto San Andreas. Open VPN connect. TSF launcher,

GTA not on windows? Do your homework.

VPN is easy peasy on windows. Just flawless.

TSF launcher? What's that?
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Alfred234(m): 7:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Unionised:

Wrong sir.

Settings.

By default updates on windows waits for WIFI to save your data.

Change it and discover how wrong you are.
I get what you are trying to say, I understand that the app update always wait for WiFi to download but what am saying is dat after an app is updated it takes up to a month b4 another update will be released. Like in the case of BBM, when they released version 1.11 the app was faulty and everybody complained about it but another version wasn't released until after a month and during that one month period we were not able to chat on BBM and it was so annoying because despite our complains it was like the app developers didn't even care but if it were on android it wouldn't pass a week b4 the app will be fixed.
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Kamaye(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Alfred234:
everything you said is true except the "powerful battery", H6 battery is not powerful nothing to write home about, but it is good phone better than the Hot in my opinion.
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by tonyreal9193: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2015
don't waste your cash' go 4 Infinix hot 5 inches and 16gb d camera is pretty cool it plays all 3d nd HD games. 4.2inches makes me sick looks like my lil sis Tecno p5 just go 4 Infinix Hot
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Alfred234(m): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2015
Kamaye:
everything you said is true except the "powerful battery", H6 battery is not powerful nothing to write home about, but it is good phone better than the Hot in my opinion.
Am surprised you are saying H6 battery is not good. The battery lasts me a whole day without charging.
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by DoroMega: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
beatsbyj2g:
Good day pals, now dat the two phones are readily available in d market pls help me decide btw this two great phones based on
D price
Availability
User reviews
Basic specs
Quality
Design n other stuffs

So if u have d infinix hot n u know ur phone is hotter Dan d h6 come n show us.

Read the post in my signature before spending your cash.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by beatsbyj2g(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
I just saw d tecno h6 but it looks very small like p5 n d infinix hot is big like .... How abt ram management like I heard d user available ram in h6 is bigger Dan dat of hot
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by boy4humble(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tecno H6 rocks, with out a problem

Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by lafayette(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QXg8xb2NYbQ/VdC2FuVijaI/AAAAAAAABCA/9gKQEao7Dgw/s1600/1439741236367.jpg[/img]

To all Tecno H6 users, this post was specifically made for you guys. I assume we all know that Tecno H6 is of two version or type, the old version with build number ...... but has 2gb allocated free space for use and also the new version with build number ........ which comes with 5gb free space for use. Well, I can say I'm so dissapointed at Tecno for not making the new H6 version with 5gb free space to be an OTA update for the users of old version to just update it using their device. Instead they decided to make a new H6 version with 5gb free space, thereby leaving the users of old version with 2gb free space in darknes. Anyway, back to the main point of this post, to the users of old version of H6, I have come up with a reliable & trusted way to help you guys switch from the old version/ firmware to the new version/ firmware so as to enjoy 5gb free space for usage & other changes instead of 2gb. Below are different screenshots showing you what I mean.

Read more: www.miahdroid.com/2015/08/tecno-h6-latest-firmware-version-stock.html?m=1
Re: Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot by Emmanuelcody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Guys please, am confuse oo, does window phones have e-wallets apps like payza, bitcoin, okpay, skrill, etc? because am about to do freelance job, and am confuse which phone to choose

(1) (Reply)

Glo Data Share Not Working / How To Unfreeze Apps In Infinix Not 3 Pro / Samsung Galaxy A50 Vs. Infinix Zero 6 Pro: Which One Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.