Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 (8676 Views)

Comparing Infinix Hot With Itel It1502 / Tecno M6 discussions thread / Help Me Decide Btw Tecno H6 And The Infinix Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by bongolistik(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tecno just lunched into the market, their latest device, which happens to be the Tecno M6.

Without indepth look at the new Tecno M6, one can easily mistake it to be Tecno H6 that was launched sometimes last year, both in physical appearance and in internal features.

In the midst of this striking resemblance of the two devices, we were still able to spot out the only two major differences between the both of them as:

1. The Tecno H6 has a 4.5inches screen, whereas that of the new Tecno M6 spot a wider 5inches.

2. The batterey of Tecno H6 is 2350mAh, whereas that of Tecno M6 is 2020mAh capacity.

Every other things between the both devices are the same

source: http://highteknology.com/2015/01/tecno-h6-vs-tecno-m6.html

1 Like

Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Where is the peeshur?
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by eddyland: 4:39am On Jan 31, 2015
DavidGodwin:
Where is the peeshur?
or u donbelivit
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by mjames: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Better go for L6. I use the battery heavily a whole day and still stay 60%
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by okitikpo: 7:52am On Feb 01, 2015
mjames:
how much 4 d L6
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by hawksford: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
bongolistik:
Tecno just lunched into the market, their latest device, which happens to be the Tecno M6.

Without indepth look at the new Tecno M6, one can easily mistake it to be Tecno H6 that was launched sometimes last year, both in physical appearance and in internal features.

In the midst of this striking resemblance of the two devices, we were still able to spot out the only two major differences between the both of them as:

1. The Tecno H6 has a 4.5inches screen, whereas that of the new Tecno M6 spot a wider 5inches.

2. The batterey of Tecno H6 is 2350mAh, whereas that of Tecno M6 is 2020mAh capacity.

Every other things between the both devices are the same

source: http://highteknology..de/2015/01/tecno-h6-vs-tecno-m6.html

There's no otg cable for h6
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by bongolistik(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
hawksford:

There's no otg cable for h6

it is few company dat includes dat cable in dier packaging, like gioneer
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by Albert247: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
My name is ken, A technician@ carlcare service centre opebi lagos, for repairs on infinix, itel and tecno mobile phones. Call me or whatsap +2348139609214
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by okinme: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by hawksford: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
bongolistik:
it is few company dat includes dat cable in dier packaging, like gioneer

But can it work with h6(i mean the otg cable )
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by Promking: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
mjames:

Can Tecno L6 be purchased outside konga.com?
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by ezychris(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls does the M6 have the following features:
1. Battery saving mode
2. The waving hand over a contact to call and to wave hand over an incoming call to answer
3. The flipping fone over to mute an incoming call
4. The voice capture
5. Double tapping screen to wake up
6. Screen casting. And finally what colours blink as the led indicators. Sorry fr the much questions
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by bongolistik(m): 6:04am On Feb 03, 2015
ClerverIy:

H6 has otg
ya it does bt we ar talking abt d otg cable
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by bharkarh(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
please help, my H6 has refused to load o when I switch it off. what can I do?
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by spiralwedge(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Albert247:
My name is ken, A technician@ carlcare service centre opebi lagos, for repairs on infinix, itel and tecno mobile phones. Call me or whatsap +2348139609214

my L3 says "cannot connect to camera", how to quick-fix?
thanks plenty plenty in advance
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by Carlcaresophia: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2015
spiralwedge:

my L3 says "cannot connect to camera", how to quick-fix?
thanks plenty plenty in advance
Hello Spiralwedge, as for the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6 by spiralwedge(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Spiralwedge, as for the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

Thanks so much. I'm really glad u tried to help. Ive since done the hard reset and the problem persisted. I decided therefore to buy H6 and i am so glad i did. However, i will find time to come to carlscare at Ikeja to see if it can be fixed. Thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

MTN Smart S720i Smartphone Owners / Who Can Help Me With Mtn Credit Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay You Back / Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.