Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigerians Be Warned! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Be Warned! (6636 Views)

I See A War Coming - Nigerians Be Prepared / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" / Nigerians Be-aware Fake Plastic Rice From China!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Be Warned! by lanicky(f): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
2015 Post.. if no be say we dey gather suffer.. I for laugh hard today at those fools who shouted Sai Baba years ago

It will be unwise to throw your cooking pot with soup.
It will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the isamized APC's agenda against Nigeria..disguised as CHANGE.

NOTE THAT vice president has little or no influence on the decision of a president; in that case Osinbanjo may not have much to influence if these bias government of it successfully hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines other religion

This migh serve as a pointer to what I am saying; pls read on:

1. PARTY LEADER—NORTH: GEN MUHAMMADU BUHARI (MUSLIM)
2. PARTY LEADER SOUTH: BOLA AHMED TINUBU (SOUTH)
3. NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: ABDULKAREEM BISI AKANDE (MUSLIM).
4. DEPUTY NATIONAL CHAITMAN: AMINU BELLO MASARI (MUSLIM)
5. NATIONAL SECRETARY: TIJJANI MUSA TUMSAH (MUSLIM)
6. DEPUTY NATIONAL SECRETARY: NASIR EL—RUFAI (MUSLIM)
7. NATIONAL PUBLICITY SECRETARY: LAI MUHHAMAD (MUSLIM)
8. NATIONAL TREASURER: SADIYA UMAR FARUQ (MUSLIM)
9. NATIONAL LEGAL ADVICER: MUIZ BANIE (MUSLIM)
10. NATIONAL YOUTH LEADER: ABUBAKAR LADO (MUSLIM)
11. NATIONAL FINANCIAL SECRETARY: ALHAJI SHAIBU MUSA (MUSLIM)
12. NATIONAL DEPUTY AUDITOR: BALA JIBRIN (MUSLIM)
13. NATIONAL WOMEN LEADER: SHARIA IKEAZOR (MUSLIM)
14. EX- OFFICIO MEMBER: MUNIRU MUSE (MUSLIM)
15. EX-OFFICIO MEMBER: ALHAJI YEMI SANUSI (MUSLIM)

Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVE and that APC is a national party.
I think APC has a hidden agenda.

I love muslims, infact I av so many muslim friends on nairaland...all I want is 50% christian in Buhari's cabinet...it should be 50:50 or 60:40...i.e 60% muslims nd 40% christians

PS: If Buhari is indeed not for anyone, but for everyone, you'd know. Governance should be fair and favourable to everyone.

I edited this writeup, took somethings I wrote off. Why? I am not the girl I used to be, I can say experience has changed my mentality and perspective on certain issue. I am wiser than I used to be.
Thanks. smiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by kestolove95(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
We not talkin abt religion but the future abt our country..so take ur religion to church

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by etimek: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
ALL NIGERIANS ARE FED UP OF MEDIOCRITY. CORRUPTION. INSINCERITY. LIES. MISPLACED PRIORITIES. IMPUNITY. WICKEDNESS. ETC AND SO BY THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY,TOGETHER WE WILL VOTE OT MR. CORRUPTION. "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION ". ALL NIGERIAN MUST VOTE EITHER WITH TEMPORARY VOTERS CARD ,OR WITH THE SO CALLED PVC.
NOTE GOODLUCK JONATHAN DOES NOT WANT YOU TO VOTE WITH THE TEMPORARY VOTERS CARD. ALSO GOODLUCK JONATHAN DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE OUT THE SO CALLED PVC. NIGERIANS DONT NEED THAT CLUELESS PVC NOW.
GIVE US YOUR WAYO PVC AFTER ELECTIONS.
WE ALL KNOW WHAT JEGA AND PDP ARE PLANNING TO DO.
TO DISENFRANCHISE THE MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS NOT TO VOTE.
IT WILL NOT WORK

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by MzLaurel(f): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
kestolove95:
We not talkin abt religion but the future abt our country..so take ur religion to church

Religion woul determine our future in Nigeria.

People will not be free if sharia is bn passed...cos it doesn't recognise what is called Christianity or Christians.

Our beloved country (God forbid) might become an history like Constantinople (now TURKEY) which was once a flourishing Christian country. Now Turkey is not so peaceful.

Same as Egypt, Sudan, Lybia and Algeria....they were once a Christian country.

All of una still dey post wetin u like online...maybe u'll still be banned from doing so very soon.

Pray for our beloved country.....I see war coming. All of una wey get lil change now...load ur store with raw foods ooooooocheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by dre11(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
lanicky:
[s]It will be unwise to throw your cooking pot with soup.
It will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the isamized APC's agenda against Nigeria..disguised as CHANGE.

NOTE THAT vice president has little or no influence on the decision of a president; in that case Osinvanho may not have much to influence if these islamists, peradventure hujack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity.

Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVE and that APC is a national party.
I think APC has a hidden religious agenda...Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my generation and children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD! @least we're not forced to attend mosque in GEJ's regime.

I WISH THERE'S A 3RD OPTION APART FROM GEJ ND GMB..hmm! It obvious where left with little choice *our future is somehow blurry*

GMB will makesure sharia is implemented. I wish we have a better option. cry cry[/s]

Lies from the pit of hell

If you want to know more about how it did go
Read this link below

The History of Nigeria’s involvement in OIC & Can Buhari islamise the whole Nigeria?
Someone said to me, “Tosin, why’d you vote and tell others to vote for Buhari. He is a religious bigot and he even tried to Islamize the country when he was Head of State.”

Tosin: How do you know and can you prove it?

Mr. X: I just know it and alot of people also know it.

Tosin: Alright, a little education, my friend….

1. Formation of Organisation of Islamic Countries

OIC was established in 1969 through a Saudi Arabian initiative, following the burning of the Al- Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, which was considered an attack on the Muslim world. The Headquarters of the organisation are in Jeddah. The first meeting of the organization was held in Morocco in 1969..............................

https://drbiggie./2014/11/27/the-history-of-nigerias-involvement-in-oic-can-buhari-islamise-the-whole-nigeria/

Click the link and get informed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by courage54(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
As a christian from Niger-Delta, am seriously supporting and voting for BUHARI and OSIBANJO. Even we in Niger-delta are fed up with JONATHAN. Not even this lies from the op can stop this wind of change.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by MzLaurel(f): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
dre11:

Lies from the pit of hell

If you want to know more about how it did go
Read this link below

Click the link and get informed

I do not agree with...GMB got something up his sleeve

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by dre11(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
MzLaurel:

I do not agree with...GMB got something up his sleeve

Lady get informed and not follow the religious bigotry that has landed us here

This issue has dragged a long time and we keep dragging it till eternity............ Do you guys think all this things is just possible like a pinch of salt
When IBB dragged us to be a full member as that change anything till now. Why did OBJ and GEJ keep renewing the membership when they know its evil.

Just believe what u wanna believe
But have seen the light, have seen how GEJ and his advisor wants to divide us along religious line and I won't fall for that
I want a better leader than him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by MzLaurel(f): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
dre11:

This issue has dragged a long time and we keep dragging it till eternity............ Do you guys think all this things is just possible like a pinch of salt
When IBB dragged us to be a full member as that change anything till now. Why did OBJ and GEJ keep renewing the membership when they know its evil.

But have seen the light, have seen how GEJ and his advisor wants to divide us along religious line and I won't fall for that

We av different opinions.....Vote GMB *ur wish*
I'll vote GEJ...*my wish*

The will of the Lord shall prevail soon.
Goodnight.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oh no!! cry.....lanicky you've joined the political peeps too embarassed cry
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by lanicky(f): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Oh no!! cry.....lanicky you've joined the political peeps too embarassed cry

No bro...I'm only concerned about our future cheesy
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2015
dre11:

Am still wondering why was IBB not taken for presidency in APC..Can you please elucidate.
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
lanicky:

No bro...I'm only concerned about our future cheesy

Our future will be fine jor..... just stay outta politics.... It's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by lanicky(f): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Our future will be fine jor..... just stay outta politics.... It's disgusting.

Aiit bro...I'm on my way home.
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
lanicky:

Aiit bro...I'm on my way home.

OK...have a safe trip....buy banana and groundnut for me o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by franklingud(m): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2015
Nice... Goodluck truly doesn't deserve my votes besides buhari. Had it been there is another qualified candidate, i'd vote for him sharpaly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by halimaabi: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2015
GEJ we know and Pa Buhari the 72 years old man on a revenge mission we can't trust,infact ask those brainless apc supporters if they can live with their 72 years old parents talk more of allowing their 72 years old parents run their life and that of their family and kids.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by dein77(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2015
courage54:
As a christian from Niger-Delta, am seriously supporting and voting for BUHARI and OSIBANJO. Even we in Niger-delta are fed up with JONATHAN. Not even this lies from the op can stop this wind of change.

Talk for yourself and your small pocket of broom wavers.

The Niger Delta is rooting for GEJ, irrespective of the few change guys amongst us...

doooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by lanicky(f): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
dein77:

The Niger Delta is rooting for GEJ, irrespective of the few change guys amongst us...

doooo

smiley
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by KingTom(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
lanicky:
It will be unwise to throw your cooking pot with soup.

NOTE THAT vice president has little or no influence on the decision of a president; in that case Osinbanjo may not have much to influence if these islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity.

I think APC has a hidden religious agenda...Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my generation and children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD! @least we're not forced to attend mosque in GEJ's regime.

I WISH THERE'S A 3RD OPTION APART FROM GEJ ND GMB..hmm! It obvious we're left with little choice *our future is somehow blurry*

GMB will makesure sharia is implemented. I wish we have a better option. cry cry
I expected better from you undecided
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
dein77:

doooo
true
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
halimaabi:
GEJ we know and Pa Buhari the 72 years old man on a revenge mission we can't trust,infact ask those brainless apc supporters if they can live with their 72 years old parents talk more of allowing their 72 years old parents run their life and that of their family and kids.

llolllllllll

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by olaboy001(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dear GEJ,
After you capture Shekau, please restore the value of the Naira to at least 170/$. Resurrect the kids who died at the NIS scam...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by lanicky(f): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
KingTom:
I expected better from you undecided

How do u mean? cry
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by KingTom(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
lanicky:

How do u mean? cry
Just read your post grin
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by focus7: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op, I will suggest you spend more time visiting mountains for prayers and romance section maybe you will see some of this jobless boys looking for a left over lady like you could pay attention to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by lanicky(f): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
KingTom:
Just read your post grin

What's wrong with it?
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by KingTom(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
lanicky:

What's wrong with it?
Read what you just wrote now undecided
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ma dear, if ya make such comments dey say ya a religious bigot, buh look at it critically. No muslim will ever say sai jona, buh ya see christians shouting change. Wad change I ask maself, from a man funded by tinubu and ameachi and saraki and co. It pains me dat people learn from history. Now, d guy feels dat muslims re solidly behind him, and he nided to split christians vote, hence, he went for a pastor just as he did to bakare and dumped him. Not only dat, he went for a westerner, all becos of d selfishness of d likes of tinubu and co. Buh ve always said, God can never be mocked, buhari will fail. For dose who don't know dis, fulani re so wicked, dey ve an unforgiving spirit and dey re deceitful. Saying he has change is a big lie, we ve fast forgotten how dis mad old man killed our gallant youth corpers serving our nation all becos he lost d election. He's a loser and dis time its going to affect his brain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by lanicky(f): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
KingTom:
Read what you just wrote now undecided

U see, I didn't just post it....I posted it some weeks ago.

Even if guys are attacking me here cos I'm a lady....I don't really care.

I'm only worried about our future....I'm worried dat we might find ourselves in an unfavorable situation in the future. As it is now, GEJ is not supposed to be an option again, but with Buhari in the picture, we don't have a choice.
I'm not forcing people to vote for him...we all av our choices.

Even if I write a whole textbook against Buhari, his fans would still vote for him.....likewise GEJ.

What will be will be no matter what.

@focus7.....I don't listen to the noise of d market. If u're not happy with what I wrote, go nd creat ur own thread speaking against GEJ...don't make unnecessary issue out of things.

This is politics section....we're free to post what we want...
There so many thread against Jonathan nd PDP's are not making unnecessary issue outta it.

If u don't like what I wrote.....fine! There're so many thread on politics section..kindly click on the one dat suit u. #Kapish#

@KingTom....I wrote dis epistle cos I'm sure some peeps would still come here to rant nd if u don't like me again cos of my topic...no Problem. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by KingTom(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
lanicky:

U see, I didn't just post it....I posted it some weeks ago.

Even if guys are attacking me here cos I'm a lady....I don't really care.

I'm only worried about our future....I'm worried dat we might be islamized but later when I begin to look at things in another way, I realized that there's no better option between GEJ nd GMB......but I still prefer GEJ....
I'm not forcing people to vote for him...we all av our choices.
Whenever I come across dis kind of topic, I won't want to see it all alone, I do share it with friends nd people around me. So, it's left to them to decide who they want.

Even if I write a whole textbook against Buhari, his fans would still vote for him.....likewise GEJ.

What will be will be no matter what.

@focus7.....I don't listen to the noise of d market. If u're not happy with what I wrote, go nd creat ur own thread speaking against GEJ...don't make unnecessary issue out of things.

This is politics section....we're free to post what we want...
There so many thread against Jonathan nd PDP's are not making unnecessary issue outta it.

If u don't like what I wrote.....fine! There're so many thread on politics section..kindly click on the one dat suit u. #Kapish#

@KingTom....I wrote dis epistle cos I'm sure some peeps would still come here to rant nd if u don't like me again cos of my topic...no Problem. cheesy wink

No be politics go separate us na grin I knew you before elections, I will know you after elections, no be the biblical "Know" I dey talk about o shocked grin
Re: Nigerians Be Warned! by lanicky(f): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
KingTom:
No be politics go separate us na grin I knew you before elections, I will know you after elections, no be the biblical "Know" I dey talk about o shocked grin

So what were u talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Realities Of War (photos) / Jonathan Lost The 2015 Presidential Elections Because Of The South East / Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.