Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob (6634 Views)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 5:23am On Sep 20, 2017
All the illegal weapons imported and intersepted these days come from Turkey

1 Like

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by 40kobo77: 5:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Bastard.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 5:29am On Sep 20, 2017
The Embassy of the Republic of turkey in Nigeria has said it was committed to the territorial integrity and political unity of the country.

It denied supporting the secessionist agitations in the country and further disowned a Turkish citizen, Abdülkadir Erkahraman, who has been drumming support for the Biafran agitation.

He has also posted videos online accusing President Buhari of committing genocide.

But the mission in a statement on Saturday said Erkahraman is not a Turkish diplomat or an official representative of the Turkish government.

Source
http://punchng.com/terrorism-charge-nnamdi-kanu-flees-goes-into-hiding/

1 Like

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 5:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Although Turkey disown this man but no action had taken against this terrorist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lncBlClta6A
A Turkish diplomat, Abdulkadir Erkahraman

1 Like

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by dunkem21(m): 5:39am On Sep 20, 2017
The stupidity on this forum is getting alarming undecided

5 Likes

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 5:42am On Sep 20, 2017
look at what this terrorist aim for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 5:50am On Sep 20, 2017
more photo

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 5:55am On Sep 20, 2017
see more

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 6:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Terrorists co-operation!

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Ahmadgani(m): 6:18am On Sep 20, 2017
If you want to rebel, rebel from inside the system.That's much more powerful than rebelling outside the system. use your brain not your arm

1 Like

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by obajoey(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Pls just give visa make I leave this country, I will be back to make things right in this country, but presently let me just go.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Omeokachie: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2017
1. You have not put forward any proof to show that the diplomat imported those arms?

2. What proof do you have to show that those arms were meant for IPOB?

3. Even the nigerian government that have made arrests have not come out to make such allegation.

OP, you will be violating the rule on NL of speading falsehood unless you support your assertions/allegations with facts.

11 Likes

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by ednut1(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2017
Mods ban this mumu. Before biafra agitation pple have been importing those guns. I dont know what pple gain spreading lies. No one uses such weapons for combat/warfare. Sense fall on u
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by ednut1(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2017
Omeokachie:
1. You have not put forward any proof to show that the diplomat imported those arms?

3. Even the nigerian government that have made arrests have not come out to make such allegation.

OP, you will be violating the rule on NL of speading falsehood unless you support your assertions/allegations with facts.

u can use the report button

1 Like

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Omeokachie: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2017
ednut1:
u can use the report button

Not yet.
Let OP support his allegations with facts. This is no beer parlour.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by speedyGonzales: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2017
This is preparation for the election. 2019 will probably be a bloodbath.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Bari22: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2017
I agree
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by libertyhope2017: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2017
why is this fake thread still up?
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by ewigmee: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by iamchybs(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2017
2019 is around the corner.

By next year politicians will start killing themselves as usual

And you guys really believe IPOB abi na IPOD brought this guns into the country... Lol... I laugh in Swahili

Let's not always be extremely gullible.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by SuperSuave(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2017
If this is true, the questions should be- why would Russia diplomats import arms for enemy of the state? what will Russia benefit if the nation is at war or segregates? why would Russia help a proscribed terrorist group? so many Qs that need As
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by navada99: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2017
The OP won't see this thread to close now!! angry
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by whirlwind7(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:
The Embassy of the Republic of turkey in Nigeria has said it was committed to the territorial integrity and political unity of the country.

It denied supporting the secessionist agitations in the country and further disowned a Turkish citizen, Abdülkadir Erkahraman, who has been drumming support for the Biafran agitation.

He has also posted videos online accusing President Buhari of committing genocide.

But the mission in a statement on Saturday said Erkahraman is not a Turkish diplomat or an official representative of the Turkish government.

Source
http://punchng.com/terrorism-charge-nnamdi-kanu-flees-goes-into-hiding/

I thought u were about to cite a report that confirmed that the diplomat you developed a hard on for was actually behind the importation of the guns undecided

Agreed, the origin of the guns is Turkey. But what report linked it to this man or IPOB?
You must think everyone is as downright stvpid or gullible as the rabble rousers your post was meant to incite.
You probably didn't sleep a wink last nite, wanking off to the fantastic detective work you just posted here.
Get a life, loser.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Omeokachie:

continue asking for proof.
before you get the proof nothing will be left in the south east!
Abdülkadir Erkahraman didn't hide his support for ipob claiming he is Turkey Diplomat
But Turkey government said he is not, and no action taken against him by Turkey government!
Then all the intercepted illegal weapons imported from turkey by the same importer!
Nigeria government make it known to the public that their is foreigners and foreign countries behind kanu.
what evident you want again?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by abes(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Well, just an observation, I don't think those weapons are for Kanu and his gangs, I believe they are for those useless politicians. Think about it, those pump actions are useless in a warfare, if they were assault rifles like the AK47 then my fingers will be pointing to Idiots and Pigs Of Biafra.
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2017
ednut1:
Mods ban this mumu. Before biafra agitation pple have been importing those guns. I dont know what pple gain spreading lies. No one uses such weapons for combat/warfare. Sense fall on u
tell me this
Abdülkadir Erkahraman is claiming himself Turkey Diplomat where as he isn't?
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by ednut1(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

tell me this
Abdülkadir Erkahraman is claiming himself Turkey Diplomat where as he isn't?
how is that your headache Anyone can claim what they like. He clearly is not a diplomat. This ur english ehn. U need go for adult education
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2017
abes:
Well, just an observation, I don't think those weapons are for Kanu and his gangs, I believe they are for those useless politicians. Think about it, those pump actions are useless in a warfare, if they were assault rifles like the AK47 then my fingers will be pointing to Idiots and Pigs Of Biafra.
pls stop.
ipob is desperate on any weapon they can laid hand on.
Turkey is in political turmoil today, which is an Ideal for arm proliferation!
also why this Abdülkadir Erkahraman is not a Turkey Diplomat but claimed to be and openly threat Nigeria nation?
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by oladeebo: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Omeokachie:

Not yet.

Let OP support his allegations with facts. This is no beer parlour.

who know the origin of boko haram weapons till today and how many lives claimed?
Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Throwback: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
dunkem21:
The stupidity on this forum is getting alarming undecided

Isn't IPOB and stupidity one and the same?

Most comments made recently have now been structured around the IPOB mindset, to see if it will dawn on some IPOB apologists that can still be salvaged, as to the infectious idiocy behind the IPOB thinking and logic.

Going by your frustrated comment, that strategy is working.

Now you know there is no Turkish diplomat supporting IPOB. You now know there is no EU supporting IPOB. You know that Trump never promised any unknown Biafra. You now know Kanu doesn't have any authority to demand for anything on behalf of the SE region. You now know that Biafra has no recognition from any country. You now know that the claims of having 80 embassies globally is a tale for fools. You now know there is nothing divine or spiritual about a man who ran to escape the zoo army he specifically threatened with total death. You now know that Kanu values his life if you don't value yours.

Your brain is slowly regenerating to sound health again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkey Diplomat Imported Weapons Into Nigeria For Ipob by Lloydfather(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2017
oladeebo:

continue asking for proof.
before you get the proof nothing will be left in the south east!
Abdülkadir Erkahraman didn't hide his support for ipob claiming he is Turkey Diplomat
But Turkey government said he is not, and no action taken against him by Turkey government!
Then all the intercepted illegal weapons imported from turkey by the same importer!
Nigeria government make it known to the public that their is foreigners and foreign countries behind kanu.
what evident you want again?
Do u think ipob are fools like u,
so someone u claimed to be a rebel will import arms through enemy channels abi, when there are many routes to smuggle arms.
u and ur pay master are fools without brain to think that people ain't wise this days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Declared Emeka Offor Wanted ! Dead Or Alive / Atiku: My Government Will Devolve Power To States / Tinubu Pledges Support To Unlock MSME Potentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.