Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Attempt This Hot Question Asked I.k (BBA Host),see His Answer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Attempt This Hot Question Asked I.k (BBA Host),see His Answer (887 Views)

Checkout This Hot Lady Kcee Was Spotted With / Akpororo's Church Outfit In This Hot Weather (Photos) / 16 Yrs Old Obama's Daughter (malia) Shock The World With This Hot Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempt This Hot Question Asked I.k (BBA Host),see His Answer by Sookul: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
It was an interview with "Click Africa" and he was asked: "If you were to live in the desert for one year and allowed to take just three items with you, what will they be?" Wow isn't that hot? It took the man sometime to come up with these:
A Bible, a internet enabled mobile phone and an ipod loaded with music. Beat that !. Let's hear yours
Re: Attempt This Hot Question Asked I.k (BBA Host),see His Answer by thiefnubu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Water, my bible so that I can make amends with my savior before I die, and Vaseline so that I can masturb*ate to my satisfaction....

After all, konji is known to kill faster than thirst, if not adequately discharged embarassed
Re: Attempt This Hot Question Asked I.k (BBA Host),see His Answer by Sookul: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tinubu:
Water, my bible so that I can make amends with my savior before I die, and Vaseline so that I can masturb*ate to my satisfaction....

After all, konji is known to kill faster than thirst, if not adequately discharged embarassed
Re: Attempt This Hot Question Asked I.k (BBA Host),see His Answer by Sookul: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tinubu:

hmmmn i no say anythinoo
Re: Attempt This Hot Question Asked I.k (BBA Host),see His Answer by Justeenaleo(f): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tinubu:

Look atewwwww you read the bible today and masturbateee the next day abi 3D watching
Re: Attempt This Hot Question Asked I.k (BBA Host),see His Answer by Sookul: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Look atewwwww you read the bible today and masturbateee the next day abi 3D watching
i wonderoo, that kin groove

(1) (Reply)

Ama K Abebrese Says 'kissing John Dumelo Was Like Kissing A Brother' / Oprah Winfrey Celebrates Birthday As She Turns 61 Years / So Someone Finally Share A Coke With Ebola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.