Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Watch Jonathan's Visit To Borno (full Video Sequence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Jonathan's Visit To Borno (full Video Sequence) (1218 Views)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Watch Jonathan & Buhari Shake Hands & Ask How Their Campaigns Are Going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Jonathan's Visit To Borno (full Video Sequence) by olapluto(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Watch for yourself and decide for yourself if the soldiers still trust GEJ. I think this was an arrangee visit, with GEJ only inspecting soldiers from Abuja.
1. Video shows the deployment of men of the guards bridgade to Borno before GEJ arrival. See how many soldiers deployed to safeguard Jonathan alone. GEJ arrives at the 7th division in an unmarked bulletproof lexus jeep. Curious as to why the ADC to the president had to ride in another car other than that of the president (decoy I guess). GEJ inspects a small guards battalion from the 212 division before inspecting what looked like soldiers of 7 DIV, but it must be said that these soldiers look fresh and not battle weary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T37IPHn146w

2. Video 2 shows GEJ visit to the hospital. This is the video that gives away the visit. The soldiers were openly disrespecting GEJ. Some were motionless and some ignored GEJ. Yes, IGNORED the CinC. So how does GEJ console the wounded soldiers? Answer: by saying 'sorry eh' sorry eh sorry eh. Some soldiers were shaking their heads for Jona. big shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NFB_x0-XMg

3. Final video. GEJ visits IDP camp. While Abati was saying that the IDPs were sooo happy to meet GEJ, it is obvious that the opposite is the case. The crowd were only cheering Shetima. It was Shettima who went to the crowd. GEJ was shunned by most of the IDPs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooi3LPbZU-0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Jonathan's Visit To Borno (full Video Sequence) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
The casualty the army has suffered is enormous.. It breaks my heart to see all our young men and women who have decided to lay down their life defending the country in such demoralized condition....
It may be difficult to really understand the psyche of soldiers.. But I can see from the video most of these young men have lost hope in the system.. The army needs a new structure and overhauling.. All these protruded belly generals have no business in the military
angry angry angry
Re: Watch Jonathan's Visit To Borno (full Video Sequence) by maxdozie(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nice Nice.... Kudos Gej!!

1 Like

Re: Watch Jonathan's Visit To Borno (full Video Sequence) by olapluto(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ogbeche77:
The casualty the army has suffered is enormous.. It breaks my heart to see all our young men and women who have decided to lay down their life defending the country in such demoralized condition....
It may be difficult to really understand the psyche of soldiers.. But I can see from the video most of these young men have lost hope in the system.. The army needs a new structure and overhauling.. All these protruded belly generals have no business in the military
angry angry angry
It all boils down to the head. Did you hear the silly question GEJ was asking the soldiers? 'is there division in the army'? how long have you been here? sorry eh!
Re: Watch Jonathan's Visit To Borno (full Video Sequence) by Adminisher: 5:36am On Jan 20, 2015
olapluto:

It all boils down to the head. Did you hear the silly question GEJ was asking the soldiers? 'is there division in the army'? how long have you been here? sorry eh!

This man was never qualified for the post. Which CIC asks that kind of stupid question?. Looking at the videos alone (as fake as they were) I saw probably 40 things that could be done to alleviate the suffering of soldiers and make the army more effective in the area but I die not see the president ask the real important questions. To his supporters to whom he is all they have he has done well on the belated visit. We who know better are happy the man will soon be removed from office.
Re: Watch Jonathan's Visit To Borno (full Video Sequence) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2015
olapluto:

Even a primary school kid will have asked more intelligent questions to have an idea what's really going on... His body language in the video shows how disconnected he was from the realities on ground..
And he has not even visited any of the town BH had commited genocide, I'm sure he will shiver if he does.

Perhaps, did you see the level of decadence in the military hospital? our gallant soliders receiving treatment on a matress placed on bare ground.

Ammunition dem no fit buy, hospital dem no fit build.. Nonsense people angry angry
Re: Watch Jonathan's Visit To Borno (full Video Sequence) by gurusmac4: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2015
HIT Like for #GMB2015 and Share For #GEJ2015
Re: Watch Jonathan's Visit To Borno (full Video Sequence) by olapluto(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Even a primary school kid will have asked more intelligent questions to have an idea what's really going on... His body language in the video shows how disconnected he was from the realities on ground..
And he has not even visited any of the town BH had commited genocide, I'm sure he will shiver if he does.

Perhaps, did you see the level of decadence in the military hospital? our gallant soliders receiving treatment on a matress placed on bare ground.

Ammunition dem no fit buy, hospital dem no fit build.. Nonsense people angry angry
The body language from the soldiers to GEJ was very damning. Unlike the picture going round that the soldiers saluted GEJ while in bed, it can be seen clearly that most of them just ignored him. GEJ made no serious effort to hear them out. All he managed to say was sorry oh , sorry eh.

(1) (Reply)

Army Deploys New Russian Attack Helicopters Against Boko Haram / Controversy Trails Inec’s Claims On PVC Distribution In Borno, Yobe And Adamawa / God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.