Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. (1219 Views)

Some APC Leaders Conspiring Against Tinubu-kwankwaso / How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise / APC Followers And Their Attributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by SmartFaces(f): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
I really wonder what goes through the mind of some APC followers. I have always read on this forum that APC people are full of troubles, I had my reservations about that until today. I left my office for an assignment some where in town, but to make my way through, I had to go through a public transport. I boarded a bus from zuba to begger all in Abuja.
I was sited in front and beside me was a Hausa man in one of the parties campaign T-shirt. The bus was already on motion slowly negotiating into the express. While all these was on, we heard voices from behind and a number of 6 guys running towards us, to the man beside me.
Not minding that the bus was on motion, they almost dragged this man down forcefully because he was wearing a T-shirt they thought was PDP's.
When they now saw it was APC's he was wearing, they were all ranting saying "if it were PDP's T-shirt he was wearing, that he would have been badly beaten".
God saved us that the driver could control the stirring. If not a fatal accident would have been recorded as an on coming vehicle almost knocked us off the road.
How else can these people be better educated that politics is not a do or die affair.
God help this nation come March 28th.

5 Likes

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by not4sure(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
SmartFaces:
I really wonder what goes through the mind of some APC followers. I have always read on this forum that APC people are full of troubles, I had my reservations about that until today. I left my office for an assignment some where in town, but to make my way through, I had to go through a public transport. I boarded a bus from zuba to begger all in Abuja.
I was sited in front and beside me was a Hausa man in one of the parties campaign T-shirt. The bus was already on motion slowly negotiating into the express. While all these was on, we heard voices from behind and a number of 6 guys running towards us, to the man beside me.
Not minding that the bus was on motion, they almost dragged this man down forcefully because he was wearing a T-shirt they thought was PDP's.
When they now saw it was APC's he was wearing, they were all ranting saying "if it were PDP's T-shirt he was wearing, that he would have been badly beaten".
God saved us that the driver could control the stirring. If not a fatal accident would have been recorded as an on coming vehicle almost knocked us off the road.
How else can these people be better educated that politics is not a do or die affair.
God help this nation come March 28th.
chai you can lie. i have seen similar story here too

8 Likes

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by temitemi1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Apc, the assembly of agbero(motor park touts) GEJ till 2019!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by macpetrus(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thank God for your life... U just have to be careful... Hungry Lion everywhere.. Some APC members are POLITICAL THUG!!!

NoGoingBack Say No to POLITICAL THUGRREY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by Igwe9(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
True talk, I don't even argue with them. They are rascals. Like father like son.

5 Likes

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by ionsman: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
All pdp supporters are so calm and gentle. ..O.p right?

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by Gboliwe: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:

Please stop insulting the motor park touts. APC members are by far, worse than them. Kai!

@topic, so the threats have entered the capital state too? Wahala dey. This is well known in Kaduna, Kano and most northern states.

Its only by divine intervention that we will stay afloat in this country.

5 Likes

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by eye4eye: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
This politician moved to APC last week from PDP. Does that mean PDP people are violent.

http://newsrescue.com/see-pdp-quitter-gombe-ssa-who-tore-his-party-card-beaten-to-pulp-by-pdp-thugs/#ixzz3T2aITzgC

2 Likes

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by dkronicle(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
I have one pdp shirt, i only wear it when am indoor.
Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by dokyOloye: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
U never see anything
Ystdy,a junior colleague,d most junior in the team for that matter gleefully declared that Nigeria will burn if Jega is forced to go on terminal leave.
Unfortunately,this goat forgot he will not burn Bayelsa,or Enugu or Lagos.
He's probably gonna burn his homestate Bauchi.
This goat I am talking about is a medical doctor for God's sake.
Well,if not for d fact that we were in d ward,I'd have boxed his mouth sha,make I know wetin him fit do,dude is seriously on d smallish side,lol.

4 Likes

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by SmartFaces(f): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
not4sure:
chai you can lie. i have seen similar story here too
i am not disappointed in your comment at all because everyone has the right to self opinions. but "why should i lie" was the first question that ran through my mind at seeing your post. you called it " similar story" but not this same one and definitely not same sender. all the same, thanks for your opinion, i appreciate. chao!!!

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by parkhurst: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
...Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President Jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government...?

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by Trut(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
A snake cannot give birth to a Python. Like Buhari like its supporters. They're aggressive, violent and troublesome in nature.

2 Likes

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by SmartFaces(f): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
macpetrus:
Thank God for your life... U just have to be careful... Hungry Lion everywhere.. Some APC members are POLITICAL THUG!!!

NoGoingBack Say No to POLITICAL THUGRREY

Thanks dear. The violence thing is what puts me off with some of these APC people, especially those of them from the north. i understand hausa to a point, fair in complexion. when i am in their midst, i act as though i don't understand the language but sometimes, i Marvell at some things they say.
i will be careful too. thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by not4sure(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
SmartFaces:

i am not disappointed in your comment at all because everyone has the right to self opinions. but "why should i lie" was the first question that ran through my mind at seeing your post. you called it " similar story" but not this same one and definitely not same sender. all the same, thanks for your opinion, i appreciate. chao!!!
Now I believe you

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by SmartFaces(f): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
dkronicle:
I have one pdp shirt, i only wear it when am indoor.
somebody gave me one APC cap. (this northern cap worn hausa natives) I wonder if i can ever wear that cap whether in the house or outside. with what i experience yesterday.
they did not even think of the risk of what they were doing on the lives of other passengers. infact, i asked one what if that vehicle had hit us and we died? You can imagine his answer- "that they are fighting for what ALLAH wants" At this point, i asked myself "what concerns ALLAH and politics?" People's mentality!!!.
Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by Jesusloveyou: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
temitemi1:
that is d commoners in d street,d masses,not d corrupt elite,or u that have benefited from dis corrupt govt,why they no go vex,d masses wil agressively chase any corrupt party with our vote.no room for rigging.

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by denko(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
#NEVER AGAIN @APC PROPAGANDA

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by dustmalik: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Keep spreading lies. I live in Abuja, and such things never happen over here.

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by SmartFaces(f): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
dustmalik:
Keep spreading lies. I live in Abuja, and such things never happen over here.
i believe the more reason we all are on this site is to learn, learn, learn. that you live in Abuja as i do does not leave you on the know of everything that happens within. ok, if that be the case, what occasion took place in my church today? am sure you don't know that, do you?
secondly, no enlighten person will should lie on site as this, especially when a personal experience is involved.
Assuming it's a rape case in some part of Abuja, will it be fair of you to tell the victim that she is lieing only because it did not happen at your junction, your street or at the primary school beside your house?
all the same, you are entitled to your opinion and i appreciate it. thanks a lot dearie, enjoy the rest of your evening and happy new month.

1 Like

Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by dein77(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
These aggressive and overzealous folks are found in both political parties, albeit they seem to be much in the APC.

We must not allow ourselves to be sacrificed for the political ambitions of any politician. We need to be wise and smart.
Re: God Saved Me. Some APC Followers So Aggressive. by dustmalik: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
SmartFaces:

i believe the more reason we all are on this site is to learn, learn, learn. that you live in Abuja as i do does not leave you on the know of everything that happens within. ok, if that be the case, what occasion took place in my church today? am sure you don't know that, do you?
secondly, no enlighten person will should lie on site as this, especially when a personal experience is involved.
Assuming it's a rape case in some part of Abuja, will it be fair of you to tell the victim that she is lieing only because it did not happen at your junction, your street or at the primary school beside your house?
all the same, you are entitled to your opinion and i appreciate it. thanks a lot dearie, enjoy the rest of your evening and happy new month.

Apologies. i didn't mean to come off that way. it's just that i have never heard of such happenings here in Abuja. Also, lately, some people have been spreading lies and propaganda all over the forum, all in a bid to make a certain party or candidate unpopular. Happy new month to you, too. have a lovely evening yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ>>> Latest Confirmed Election Results / Buhari Won 2015 Presidential Election / BUHARI : 22 Things To Expect From Buhari Being Nigeria's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.