Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Video: Truth Or Lies About Jesus And Muhammed Koran Or Presenter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Truth Or Lies About Jesus And Muhammed Koran Or Presenter (683 Views)

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Truth Or Lies About Jesus And Muhammed Koran Or Presenter by great664(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
This post is made not to discriminate any body or religion but just to clear some doubt for those who have read the Koran mostly Muslims if those Holy Koran Chapters he quoted is true, false or otherwise.

Download/watch the Video here:
wwwDOTbitDOTly/15rdBXN
Change DOT = .
2.5MB

For those who can't download or watch the Video, please read what he is saying Below:

He started by saying:

That Jesus Christ is not God, for me God was only Allah and I believe Allah never got married so no sons for Allah.

So I preached there that Jesus is not God, then somebody ask me "who is Jesus" from the crowd, maybe a Muslim but he ask me "who is Jesus?"

I was preaching He is not God. But the question is who is he? To know who is he I read the entire Koran once again, 114 chapters, 6666 in the Koran,

When I read it, the name of the Prophet Muhammed (SAW) I found in Koran 4 Places, but the name of Jesus I found in 25 Places, there itself I was very confused, Why does the Koran give more preference to Jesus? And the second thing, I could not see any women's name in Koran: the Prophet Muhammed Mother's name, or wife's name or children's name, no.

In the Koran there is only one woman's name that I found: Mariam the mother of Jesus, no other woman's name .

And in the Holy Koran Chapter 3, the name of the chapter is "Family of Mariam" and the Holy Koran chapter 19, the name of the chapter itself is "Mariam"

One chapter is "Mariam" so I was very curious to know, why does the Koran say all this things about Mariam, Holy Koran chapter 3:34 onwards says that Mariam was born without original sin, she never committed any sin in her life, she was ever virgin.

Koran chapter 50:23 says that she went to heaven with her physical body. Even the assumption is written in the Holy Koran.

And then about Jesus, when I read chapter 3:45-55, there are 10 points which the Koran makes about Jesus.

The first is (Phrase in Arabic) Means word of Go

The second (Phrase in Arabic) which means"Spirit of God"

And the third is (Phrase in Arabic) which means "Jesus Christ".

So Koran give the name of Jesus : Word of God, Spirit of God and Jesus Christ

And then the Koran say that Jesus spoke when he was very small, like 2days old after his birth. He began to speak.

Koran says that Jesus created a live bird with mud. He took some Mud, formed a bird and he breathed into it, and it became a live bird.

So I think that (Jesus) can give life. He give live to mud, clay.

And then Koran says that Jesus cured a man born blind and a man with leprosy etc.

Curiously the Koran says that Jesus gave life to Dead people, Jesus went to heaven, he is still alive and he will come again,

When I saw all this things in the Koran, my thinking what the Koran says about Muhammed? You know according to Koran Prophet Muhammed is not the word of God, not the spirit of God, never spoke when he was 2 days old, never created any bird with mud, never cured any sick people, never raised any dead people, He himself died and according to Islam he is not alive and he will not come beack.

So there's a lot of difference between these two prophets.

I didn't call Jesus God, you know my dear was he is a prophet, but he is a pprophet greater than Muhammed .

So one day I went to my teacher, the one who taught me l 10yrs ago in Arabic school and I asked him, Teacher how did God create the Universe? Then he said God created the universe through his WORD then my question is "word" is creator or creation? Must clear it

My question is whether the word of God is creator or creation? Koran says Jesus is the word of God, if my teacher says the word of God is creator, which means Jesus is creator, then the Muslims must become Christians.

What do you think or How do you correct the speaker ?

Re: Video: Truth Or Lies About Jesus And Muhammed Koran Or Presenter by great664(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Download
Re: Video: Truth Or Lies About Jesus And Muhammed Koran Or Presenter by great664(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2015
No comment from our Muslims brothers/sisters, Imams etc

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is Delutional / What Would You Have Done? / Where To Stop And Where Not To While Reading The Holy Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.