Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) (56726 Views)

Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2015
efilefun:

Your response just confirmed the status of your brain #OkBye
i thought you possess the monopoly of vituperation and insult? I will so much x-ray ur destiny that devil will finally seal it up. U will forever regret quoting the wrong person out of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Fayose is a waste product.

#saibuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by angelsing(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
I don kia about your delicate sensibilities nor your respect....i only care for the fate of my countrywomen and men who are about to be scammed with an agin,ailing president wannabe and a thieffnubu led power cabal.
So from ur opinion there is nothing wrong in what Fayose did?...If yes then there is nothing we can do about it, u choice ur opinion live with it
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by ifoundmyperfect: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2015
Fayose has always been a thug... no be today!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by angelsing(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
what's my business with a imp of ur type. If u beat the drum of war, u definately dance to the tone of death. Maggot, u have the monopoly to insult? U will regret u ever did
hahahahah...Calm down dude, no need to go to war over nothing...since u just called ur self maggot guess there is nothing I can do about it than to clap and applaud u
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by macaphan007(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2015
benuejosh:
cluelesness in it's fullest glare.... *modified*

and they said buhari isn't computer literate... Did you guys notice he is using the wrong mouse?
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Dee60: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerians have left leadership in the hands of rascals, looters and clueless people for too long. Time for change[/size]. [size=15pt]This advert costs ZERO Naira. Vote wisely![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by onyxo76(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Alibaba should get his fact right. A front page for 20 million? Na wa o. Since somebody lost govt patronage na rubbish he just dey yarn
the advert can't be up to 20 million but its close to 1 million since its' on the front page...
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by flakey94: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2015
As far as i am concerned this careless utterance just cost him all the votes in the North!

Fayose is a loose canon and this only shows GEJ does not have a grip!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2015
Akshow:
hmmmmm..... JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE
FOLLOWING QUESTIONS : * In 2008 when
Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running
mate who were the people that first kicked
against your candidacy? The Ijaws did. Their
reason was that the 2 years as governor in
Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till
date, your erra is still termed the worst in
Bayelsa. * Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to
sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's
running mate? You Jonathan had a case with
EFCC has documents proved you embezzled
N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while
your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000
(FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within
two years. * Ebele, who was your biggest
opposition in becoming Yaradua's running
mate? The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man
who today is your mouth piece and who is
pretending loves you the most. * Azikiwe,
amongst other tricks, what did you do to
gather public sympathy? You Mr Deceitful
sent people to blow up part of your house in
Bayelsa to make it look like it was your
political opponents. The SSS released a
report which you guys later hid to debunk
your dubious claim. * Jonathan, when
Yaradua made you to be in charge of
negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants,
who were those who objected and what was
their reasons? Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf.
Their reason being that you are not sincere in
the Niger Delta course but only after your
pocket. SHOULD I GO ON? * What was your
agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.
You promised and even swore you will go for
a SINGLE TERM *Why did you jail James Ibori
and forced Aoandoka to go underground? To
revenge their utmost loyalty to the late
Yaradua . * Did you fulfill your agreement to
Tinubu and others even when they had to
betray their party at that last minute in order
to canvass for you. ABSOLUTELY NO. * How
did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?
You didn't only remove all his loyalist from
your government, you also made sure you
made his enemies your closest allies. You
don't need me to start calling names right? *
Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?
Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF
BOKO HARAM. AWAY FROM POLITICS. * You
promised Nigerians incentives in order to
remove subsidy. Things like stable power,
metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road
rehabilitation etc. MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.
* Obasanjo's government brought GSM
amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in
government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan
what has yours brought? NOTHING EXCEPT
INCREASE IN CORRUPTION. * Never in the
history of Nigeria has all institutions
witnessed as much strike as yours.
*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS. *
Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you
need FIVE presidential jet for even with the
high rate of poverty in the land. * Ebele, the
ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means
to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic
line. * The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT
OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX
CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or
whatever), Bode George. * Jonathan will
rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than
have a session with those brains who are
truly making Nigerians proud both Home and
Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting
message to the people of North East. Nigeria
as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT. We
provide our water - borehole. We provide our
light - generator/ inverter We provide our
security - high fence/ cctv We provide our
education - private school. We produce fuel
yet pay the most in the world. We have no
motorable federal road. A BIG SHAME
NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER. HIGH
Uneployment in the land. High rate of
Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb
corruption with technology
). JONATHAN YOU
ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10
terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT
TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

Thought I was the only one that found the bolded laughable. Perhaps his ÏT gurus"will come up with a software that will shout THIEF!!! when his cronies are about to steal money grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Seyitinky(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2015
tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

To my calculations tho...

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by eleojo23: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Nmeri17:

boss please check yo PM. I need yo help on something serious urgently
Please resend the pm. I can't see the first one you sent.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by ochoi(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2015
dre11:
You mean 20million for that senseless advert

TThe guy just show that he has no sense and a political tout
He should have applied some sense of judgment in his approach and outburst

He just divide the nation more under the North/South divide and religious beliefs
20mil jst 4 one newspaper oh then multiple by d num of newspaper dt rported it in their front pages. 2mrw he wil say. Feyemi didn't leave moni in Ekiti state account. Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Make Alibaba go sit down jare...

Wetin him dey feel like?
How can one advertise on the front page of newspaper for 20million? Even bill board no reach that amount.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by bajosky: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2015
ALIBABA MUST BE BLIND OR HAS A COCONUT HEAD.

GMB has a health concern that needs him to have rest and take care of his Great Grand Children but some co foolish illetrate persons will not accept the truth.

Fayose must be a Prophet for bringing up this Hard Truth to NATIONAL LIME LIGHT.

GOD BLESS THE TRUTH COS ITS ALWAYS BITTER & ENVIED
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by tuffgongjo(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2015
oziduru:
Comedian Alibaba has taken to social media to blast the controversial PDP Ad by Ekiti State Governor, Fayose.According to him,people who surround Jonathan puts him in a mess.

"The sad part is, they will do things that will put GEJ in bad light, and begin to call people who raise issues based on the nonsense they have done as people who are not loyal! Ok, what is the import of that advert? Front page cover advert goes for About N20m and you can see to what extent some will go to mess up the chances of GEJ's incumbency. These are the same people who will advise MR President ABI!?"

Source: http:///7c9
I A̶̲̥̅♏ from Ekiti state$I can tell you one thing fayose suffers from the "Diarrhoea" of the mouth so I A̶̲̥̅♏ not surprise of this new lows of his.
But how true is the front page for 20m stuffs?
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by symbianDON(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Fayose was right, we are tired of "near death" illiterate presidents. In our young history as a nation, we have lost 4 presidents/HOS, never again.
you are either fayose himself or you are cold blooded robot!! is fayose even making sense at all? did muritala die as a result of ill health or he was assassinated? was aguyi ironsi not assassinated too? did abacha die as a result of ill health or he was "taken care of"? of the three past Presidents/HOS mentioned only yaradua died of ill health.....and as for being educated, yaradua had a degree in chemistry! so when you say semi-illiterate you should know what you are saying. don't call a dog a bad name just to hang it. there no way you look at it, that advert is purely stewwwpid, nonsensical, reeks of wickedness and is totally uncalled for!!

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by tk4rd: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2015
killuminati:
Can u imagine
I've been thinking..
If this same Fayose guy decamps to APC, he would become a saint, and anything he says against Jonathan becomes correct
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Freelancer00(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
Ali should cool down, afterall Fayose was only being his typical blunt,sometimes crude honest self.....let it not be that Nigerians weren't aware should incase the unthinkable happens God forbid..
When I see ur comment ehn, I wonder. Do u have any family member that has died before? How would u feel if I mock him in the front page of a national newspaper.

Just because u might be paid for what u post doesn't mean everything they do is right. I'm sure there's a part of u that's compassionate enough for u to see that the advert was way out of line.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by killuminati(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2015
tk4rd:
I've been thinking..
If this same Fayose guy decamps to APC, he would become a saint, and anything he says against Jonathan becomes correct
Get out! We don't people like him in APC.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by munex007(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2015
Guy believe that...News paper advert no be small Money oo

I think the editorial board of Punch should also be blame for accepting the imbecillic advert!
chaberry:
20million abi 20thousand?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nmeri17: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2015
eleojo23:
Please resend the pm. I can't see the first one you sent.

its not going thru. please what's yo email??
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by tomzman: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
20million for that senseless advert! You see what you get when you vote a thug into power.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by eleojo23: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Nmeri17:

its not going thru. please what's yo email??
I've sent you a PM. It contains the default message from Nairaland. You have to reply for us to start any conversation.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Sezua(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Alibaba should get his fact right. A front page for 20 million? Na wa o. Since somebody lost govt patronage na rubbish he just dey yarn
really? you obviously know zilch about advertising

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by lawbabs: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2015
Nobody should say Foyese is protecting his interest. It only shows the content of his heart. He is evil and has a very wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by dsenator: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2015
Is fayose God?When did fayose start to play the role of God? Is he even sure he will outlive Buhari?This guy is a disgrace to both the Yoruba race and the youth that he represents,True Yoruba people are well behaved and cultured.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by melomelo: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
#20Million For that senseless Advert..... We really need #CHANGE

#PDP are Dead n Gone
I am a Punch staff, Alibaba not getting the correct prices of our adverts/pages. please dont mislead pple.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nmeri17: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
eleojo23:

I've sent you a PM. It contains the default message from Nairaland. You have to reply for us to start any conversation.
replied sir
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Newshunter: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Where is Alibaba all the while APC likes of Amechi, Elrufia, Lai Mo'hd, Fashola etc. have been calling GEJ all sorts of names? Hypocrites and their supporters. Why crying since APC is the biggest offender.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by drnairalov: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Akshow:
hmmmmm..... JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE
FOLLOWING QUESTIONS : * In 2008 when
Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running
mate who were the people that first kicked
against your candidacy? The Ijaws did. Their
reason was that the 2 years as governor in
Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till
date, your erra is still termed the worst in
Bayelsa. * Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to
sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's
running mate? You Jonathan had a case with
EFCC has documents proved you embezzled
N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while
your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000
(FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within
two years. * Ebele, who was your biggest
opposition in becoming Yaradua's running
mate? The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man
who today is your mouth piece and who is
pretending loves you the most. * Azikiwe,
amongst other tricks, what did you do to
gather public sympathy? You Mr Deceitful
sent people to blow up part of your house in
Bayelsa to make it look like it was your
political opponents. The SSS released a
report which you guys later hid to debunk
your dubious claim. * Jonathan, when
Yaradua made you to be in charge of
negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants,
who were those who objected and what was
their reasons? Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf.
Their reason being that you are not sincere in
the Niger Delta course but only after your
pocket. SHOULD I GO ON? * What was your
agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.
You promised and even swore you will go for
a SINGLE TERM *Why did you jail James Ibori
and forced Aoandoka to go underground? To
revenge their utmost loyalty to the late
Yaradua . * Did you fulfill your agreement to
Tinubu and others even when they had to
betray their party at that last minute in order
to canvass for you. ABSOLUTELY NO. * How
did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?
You didn't only remove all his loyalist from
your government, you also made sure you
made his enemies your closest allies. You
don't need me to start calling names right? *
Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?
Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF
BOKO HARAM. AWAY FROM POLITICS. * You
promised Nigerians incentives in order to
remove subsidy. Things like stable power,
metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road
rehabilitation etc. MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.
* Obasanjo's government brought GSM
amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in
government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan
what has yours brought? NOTHING EXCEPT
INCREASE IN CORRUPTION. * Never in the
history of Nigeria has all institutions
witnessed as much strike as yours.
*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS. *
Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you
need FIVE presidential jet for even with the
high rate of poverty in the land. * Ebele, the
ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means
to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic
line. * The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT
OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX
CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or
whatever), Bode George. * Jonathan will
rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than
have a session with those brains who are
truly making Nigerians proud both Home and
Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting
message to the people of North East. Nigeria
as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT. We
provide our water - borehole. We provide our
light - generator/ inverter We provide our
security - high fence/ cctv We provide our
education - private school. We produce fuel
yet pay the most in the world. We have no
motorable federal road. A BIG SHAME
NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER. HIGH
Uneployment in the land. High rate of
Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb
corruption with technology). JONATHAN YOU
ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10
terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT
TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

One of the best quotes have read.what a brilliant man

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Xslaze3xd(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
melomelo:

I am a Punch staff, Alibaba not getting the correct prices of our adverts/pages. please dont mislead pple.
how much is the advert?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary / Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" / Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.