Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) (56724 Views)

Freeze Blasts Fayose After Zenith Bank Denied Funding His Campaign / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by eleojo23: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nmeri17:
replied sir
I've seen your mail. I will give a reply when I have the time. Busy now.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by ddeola: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Imagine when criminals who ought to be behind bars are the ones making adverts, what a shame.

But Nigeria and true democracy will triumph over chalatans

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by abatajjvii: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Alibaba should get his fact right. A front page for 20 million? Na wa o. Since somebody lost govt patronage na rubbish he just dey yarn

otondo like you

go to punch and ask how much it cost to have a front page advert in full colour of what the tout has done.
dont you know how much it cost just to get a little space for change of name in black and white..

dont be a fool

face reality

we need change
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by abiolaa: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Fayose was right, we are tired of "near death" illiterate presidents. In our young history as a nation, we have lost 4 presidents/HOS, never again.

Mogidi or MoIdiot u know just get sense, u are calling those people "illiterate", pls can u just tell me what your so called "literate" president achieve
in good six years in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by beelon1020(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Akshow:
hmmmmm..... JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE
FOLLOWING QUESTIONS : * In 2008 when
Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running
mate who were the people that first kicked
against your candidacy? The Ijaws did. Their
reason was that the 2 years as governor in
Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till
date, your erra is still termed the worst in
Bayelsa. * Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to
sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's
running mate? You Jonathan had a case with
EFCC has documents proved you embezzled
N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while
your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000
(FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within
two years. * Ebele, who was your biggest
opposition in becoming Yaradua's running
mate? The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man
who today is your mouth piece and who is
pretending loves you the most. * Azikiwe,
amongst other tricks, what did you do to
gather public sympathy? You Mr Deceitful
sent people to blow up part of your house in
Bayelsa to make it look like it was your
political opponents. The SSS released a
report which you guys later hid to debunk
your dubious claim. * Jonathan, when
Yaradua made you to be in charge of
negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants,
who were those who objected and what was
their reasons? Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf.
Their reason being that you are not sincere in
the Niger Delta course but only after your
pocket. SHOULD I GO ON? * What was your
agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.
You promised and even swore you will go for
a SINGLE TERM *Why did you jail James Ibori
and forced Aoandoka to go underground? To
revenge their utmost loyalty to the late
Yaradua . * Did you fulfill your agreement to
Tinubu and others even when they had to
betray their party at that last minute in order
to canvass for you. ABSOLUTELY NO. * How
did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?
You didn't only remove all his loyalist from
your government, you also made sure you
made his enemies your closest allies. You
don't need me to start calling names right? *
Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?
Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF
BOKO HARAM. AWAY FROM POLITICS. * You
promised Nigerians incentives in order to
remove subsidy. Things like stable power,
metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road
rehabilitation etc. MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.
* Obasanjo's government brought GSM
amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in
government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan
what has yours brought? NOTHING EXCEPT
INCREASE IN CORRUPTION. * Never in the
history of Nigeria has all institutions
witnessed as much strike as yours.
*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS. *
Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you
need FIVE presidential jet for even with the
high rate of poverty in the land. * Ebele, the
ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means
to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic
line. * The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT
OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX
CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or
whatever), Bode George. * Jonathan will
rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than
have a session with those brains who are
truly making Nigerians proud both Home and
Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting
message to the people of North East. Nigeria
as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT. We
provide our water - borehole. We provide our
light - generator/ inverter We provide our
security - high fence/ cctv We provide our
education - private school. We produce fuel
yet pay the most in the world. We have no
motorable federal road. A BIG SHAME
NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER. HIGH
Uneployment in the land. High rate of
Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb
corruption with technology). JONATHAN YOU
ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10
terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT
TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by ksmartdope(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Akshow:
hmmmmm..... JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE
FOLLOWING QUESTIONS : * In 2008 when
Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running
mate who were the people that first kicked
against your candidacy? The Ijaws did. Their
reason was that the 2 years as governor in
Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till
date, your erra is still termed the worst in
Bayelsa. * Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to
sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's
running mate? You Jonathan had a case with
EFCC has documents proved you embezzled
N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while
your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000
(FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within
two years. * Ebele, who was your biggest
opposition in becoming Yaradua's running
mate? The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man
who today is your mouth piece and who is
pretending loves you the most. * Azikiwe,
amongst other tricks, what did you do to
gather public sympathy? You Mr Deceitful
sent people to blow up part of your house in
Bayelsa to make it look like it was your
political opponents. The SSS released a
report which you guys later hid to debunk
your dubious claim. * Jonathan, when
Yaradua made you to be in charge of
negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants,
who were those who objected and what was
their reasons? Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf.
Their reason being that you are not sincere in
the Niger Delta course but only after your
pocket. SHOULD I GO ON? * What was your
agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.
You promised and even swore you will go for
a SINGLE TERM *Why did you jail James Ibori
and forced Aoandoka to go underground? To
revenge their utmost loyalty to the late
Yaradua . * Did you fulfill your agreement to
Tinubu and others even when they had to
betray their party at that last minute in order
to canvass for you. ABSOLUTELY NO. * How
did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?
You didn't only remove all his loyalist from
your government, you also made sure you
made his enemies your closest allies. You
don't need me to start calling names right? *
Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?
Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF
BOKO HARAM. AWAY FROM POLITICS. * You
promised Nigerians incentives in order to
remove subsidy. Things like stable power,
metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road
rehabilitation etc. MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.
* Obasanjo's government brought GSM
amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in
government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan
what has yours brought? NOTHING EXCEPT
INCREASE IN CORRUPTION. * Never in the
history of Nigeria has all institutions
witnessed as much strike as yours.
*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS. *
Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you
need FIVE presidential jet for even with the
high rate of poverty in the land. * Ebele, the
ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means
to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic
line. * The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT
OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX
CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or
whatever), Bode George. * Jonathan will
rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than
have a session with those brains who are
truly making Nigerians proud both Home and
Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting
message to the people of North East. Nigeria
as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT. We
provide our water - borehole. We provide our
light - generator/ inverter We provide our
security - high fence/ cctv We provide our
education - private school. We produce fuel
yet pay the most in the world. We have no
motorable federal road. A BIG SHAME
NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER. HIGH
Uneployment in the land. High rate of
Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb
corruption with technology). JONATHAN YOU
ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10
terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT
TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.
na wa ooo u be him peasant abi what sef, where you go gather all this details from sef, u are really political aware. ride on brother
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by mrdino(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
this is same tout d pple of ekiti state sold 4 yrs of their future to, jst because of a quarter bag of rice...SMH

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by tonididdy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
baybeeboi:
na everything Ali Baba d carry joke?
20millia for frontpage advert?
Try again Mr Ali
bro if you do read newspapers dey sometimes have a dedicated page to list our their advert rates...ask Google...FP on the punch is nothing less than 20million Naira.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by VellyG(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
benuejosh:
cluelesness in it's fullest glare.... *modified*

and they said buhari isn't computer literate... Did you guys notice he is using the wrong mouse?
Dude stop been foolish .. There are two PC's Dere with two diff mouse. The man u call clueless even knows better than u.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by T4kbaba(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Fayose was right, we are tired of "near death" illiterate presidents. In our young history as a nation, we have lost 4 presidents/HOS, never again.

Fayose may even die before Buhari.Death is not a function of age.Stop nonsense hypothesis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by benuejosh: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
VellyG:

Dude stop been foolish .. There are two PC's Dere with two diff mouse. The man u call clueless even knows better than u.
you such an illiterate idiot for even having the guts to quote me and also comment calling me a fool. what is he doing with a system that is NOT On? why didn't he use the mouse for the system that is ON, whats is he doing with a system that is OFF. it shows how clueless and blind you are as well. you should be ashamed of yourself and the fool that sent you, please reason next time before you talk.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by debonairprinx(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Alibaba should get his fact right. A front page for 20 million? Na wa o. Since somebody lost govt patronage na rubbish he just dey yarn

A front page for 20mills that get to virtually everywhere in this country. Reason it mister. You get your facts right.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by VellyG(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
benuejosh:
you such an illiterate idiot for even having the guts to quote me and also comment calling me a fool. what is he doing with a system that is NOT On? why didn't he use the mouse for the system that is ON, whats is he doing with a system that is OFF. it shows how clueless and blind you are as well. you should be ashamed of yourself and the fool that sent you, please reason next time before you talk.
So even after I corrected u , u still chose to come here to display your ignorance. Dude that's an LCD screen it appears not to be on display because of the angle with which it was captured , where as it was powered ON. Pls kindly find out how LCD's works and don't ever quote me again. Ignoramus.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by benuejosh: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
VellyG:

So even after I corrected u , u still chose to come here to display your ignorance. Dude that's an LCD screen it appears not to be on display because of the angle with which it was captured , where as it was powered ON. Pls kindly find out how LCD's works and don't ever quote me again. Ignoramus.
hear him talk. Engineer, you are such a fool come and teach me what an LCD Screen looks like and when snapped or captured at an angle how it looks like. you will be a fool if you dare reply this message.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by eleojo23: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nmeri17:
replied sir
Check your mail and give me a reply.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by AyMiche(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Certain acts make us dumbfounded.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by simiolu1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Obviously, U know nothing about the media and how they charge. How much do U think a live program costs on TVC? Gimme a wild guess

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
simiolu1:

Obviously, U know nothing about the media and how they charge. How much do U think a live program costs on TVC? Gimme a wild guess
TVC? call that politic crap of tifnubu a Television station. I see d directn of ur sentiment
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
simiolu1:

TVC? call that political outfit of tifnubu a Television station. I see d directn of ur sentiment
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by donbenie(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
Ali should cool down, afterall Fayose was only being his typical blunt,sometimes crude honest self.....let it not be that Nigerians weren't aware should incase the unthinkable happens God forbid..
Your post is stvpid and senseless,what makes you think you will outlive Buhari? do you think death is any body's exclusive preserve,Can you guarantee that the Idlot Fayose will outlive Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by VellyG(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
benuejosh:
hear him talk. Engineer, you are such a fool come and teach me what an LCD Screen looks like and when snapped or captured at an angle how it looks like. you will be a fool if you dare reply this message.
So this bastard still mentioned me...fück off M0ron..
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by ichidodo: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
donbenie:
[s]Your post is stvpid and senseless,what makes you think you will outlive Buhari? do you think death is any body's exclusive preserve,Can you guarantee that the Idlot Fayose will outlive Buhari? [/s]
Why don't you just shut up and keep quiet....hmm?
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by benuejosh: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
VellyG:

So this bastard still mentioned me...fück off M0ron..
you son of a thousand fathers. who told you that you were better off than me. that just made you a fool for metioning me. idiot. go get a Job. and get busy.
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by daniel2090: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mogidi:
never knew there were people with downs syndrome on nairaland until I saw ur post cool
Mogidi:
never knew there were people with downs syndrome on nairaland until I saw ur post

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Nmeri17: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
eleojo23:
Check your mail and give me a reply.
just coming online now. hope u ain't asleep. I replied just now
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by VellyG(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
benuejosh:
you son of a thousand fathers. who told you that you were better off than me. that just made you a fool for metioning me. idiot. go get a Job. and get busy.
You are a waste of sperm. Anuohia
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by benuejosh: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
i pity the maggot that gave birth to you.
VellyG:

You are a waste of sperm. Anuohia
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by VellyG(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
benuejosh:
i pity the maggot that gave birth to you.
Your father did. tongue
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Babacele: 4:56am On Jan 21, 2015
oloriadejoke:
....All am just seeing is an embrayo in an adult skin, even though I don't like GEJ and his party members I will never wish him dead...
abi

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by Engrkay11(m): 6:19am On Jan 21, 2015
oziduru:
Comedian Alibaba has taken to social media to blast the controversial PDP Ad by Ekiti State Governor, Fayose.According to him,people who surround Jonathan puts him in a mess.

"The sad part is, they will do things that will put GEJ in bad light, and begin to call people who raise issues based on the nonsense they have done as people who are not loyal! Ok, what is the import of that advert? Front page cover advert goes for About N20m and you can see to what extent some will go to mess up the chances of GEJ's incumbency. These are the same people who will advise MR President ABI!?"

Source: http:///7c9
Dats wat PDP is made of ! How could a governor owing his workers will make a senseless advert wth huge amount ? Yeye pple
Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by MadCow1: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
udemzyudex:
Make Alibaba go sit down jare...

Wetin him dey feel like?
How can one advertise on the front page of newspaper for 20million? Even bill board no reach that amount.

So despite all the pages showing that the ad actually cost more than 20 million Naira, you still wrote this fuckery. .

I will put you in my prayers..

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) by MadCow1: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2015
This should have Imo State people asking how much it cost Governor Rochas Okoracha to broadcast his daughters wedding LIVE across Nigeria on AIT station..

Lol...

No wonder the British Parliament kept wondering how Nigeria with all its riches can't contain Boko Haram and properly equip it's military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary / Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.