Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother (957 Views)

Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) / Anioma People Home And Diaspora Should Hop In Here. / UK General Elections; As UK Decides, What Africans In Diaspora Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by TRUTHTELA: 1:05am On Jan 20, 2015
I know many of those trolls in Nigeria, will be sleeping now, hence, I chose when people with some CIVILITY and SENSE of HISTORY can help me to understand Nigerians. I can't understand Nigerians, Somebody should help me to...

A politician will LOOT public funds for three and half years, with impunity, no regards or accountability to the people, the politician wakes up one morning and change political party and the youths will be celebrating him, screaming " CHANGE". What CHANGED about the man, his HONESTY ? He repented ? He returned the money he STOLE?

The one that shocked me the most I just woke from nap, logged on here, I saw, IBRAHIM BABANGIDA, ENDORSED Buhari, ? Are you kidding me? Omg, what a CURSED nation. The very IBB, that brought Nigeria to its knees with all sorts of EVIL? You can't help but to love Jonathan's presidency, it's really EXPOSED what Nigerians are made of.

The other day it was Obasanjo, the same Obasanjo, that couldn't do anything for the common man in Ogun State, for 8 years, but he built world class university with public funds. The people planning to " CHANGE " Nigeria, are going to the same OLD GENERALS that stole, looted, mismanaged and rape the country for endorsement ? Wow Wow!! There was a country, for sure.

Buahri, has contested election four times, what stopped IBB and Obasanjo from endorsing him then? It wasn't convenient for them then? Or they just realized that Nigeria really need change and only Buhari, can bring the change??

Nigeria, is FINISHED, I mean, it's GONE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by jamex93(m): 1:11am On Jan 20, 2015
(1) Nigeria is not cursed, it is your own FATHER land that is cursed.

(2) Nigeria is not finished because we are not giving any criminal any chance of ruling this great nation.

(3)GEJ till transformation agenda is completed!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by StunningCEO: 1:15am On Jan 20, 2015
it is three times dat Buhari has competed in d past. maradonas endorsement mean natin afta all" GMB beat his opponent in his state b4??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by Amisec: 1:20am On Jan 20, 2015
TRUTHTELA:
I know many of those trolls in Nigeria, will be sleeping now, hence, I chose when people with some CIVILITY and SENSE of HISTORY can help me to understand Nigerians. I can't understand Nigerians, Somebody should help me to...

A politician will LOOT public funds for three and half years, with impunity, no regards or accountability to the people, the politician wakes up one morning and change political party and the youths will be celebrating him, screaming " CHANGE". What CHANGED about the man, his HONESTY ? He repented ? He returned the money he STOLE?

The one that shocked me the most I just woke from nap, logged on here, I saw, IBRAHIM BABANGIDA, ENDORSED Buhari, ? Are you kidding me? Omg, what a CURSED nation. The very IBB, that brought Nigeria to its knees with all sorts of EVIL? You can't help but to love Jonathan's presidency, it's really EXPOSED what Nigerians are made of.

The other day it was Obasanjo, the same Obasanjo, that couldn't do anything for the common man in Ogun State, for 8 years, but he built world class university with public funds. The people planning to " CHANGE " Nigeria, are going to the same OLD GENERALS that stole, looted, mismanaged and rape the country for endorsement ? Wow Wow!! There was a country, for sure.

Buahri, has contested election four times, what stopped IBB and Obasanjo from endorsing him then? It wasn't convenient for them then? Or they just realized that Nigeria really need change and only Buhari, can bring the change??

In Nigeria white is black and vice versa. Its all about interest you know, and how well you can persuade the masses to protect your interest. Most importantly tribalism thrives, the minorities do not understand the Nigerian game and so they suffer the most. My thinking.

GEJ visited IBB, Oh he is the father of corruption, Buhari visits IBB, oh he has endorsed him therefore IBB is now a saint.
Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by FastShipping: 1:21am On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari didn't need endorsement of IBB or Obasanjo to win this elction. Buhari never seeked for their endorsement. Those two former leaders have no choice but to do what they are doing now. Abdulsallam Abubakar did the same thing last week as well.

There is a cloud of insecurity in Nigeria which brought about people who have stake in Nigeria to bury the hatchet or forget about any grouse they must have had with Buhari in the past and support him now to cure us of Boko Haram menace. Security is number one issue on our minds. never in our existence we have shed so much blood like this except during the civil war.

Nigeria is at a crossroad. Boko Haram is spreading like wildfire. Our fellow citizens have become refugees in another countries. Our fellow citizens are dying in 100s on daily basis. Our economy is tanking everyday. Monies are growing wings. Hopelessness and joblessness are the order of the day. Corruption is the biggest employer in Nigeria of today. Never in our lives we have ever been this divided on religious and ethnic lines. Asari and his fellow militants are threatening the existence of this great nation. There is so much uncertainty in Nigeria. All these are reasons why those who are staunch opponents of Buhari are now coming together to say enough is enough. Don't forget these are the same people who fought to keep this country as one. They've seen what Jonathan could do and they have no choice but to seek new way of doing things in Nigeria. Don't forget, all these former leaders supported Jonathan four years ago unanimously. Did you have problem with the same people supporting Jonathan four years ago?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by Raiders: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2015
TRUTHTELA:

when we mean by change is voting out pdp that has rule Nigeria for the past 15 yrs and nothing to show for it. do you like the current state of Nigeria where thousands are been killed monthly? PDP has nothing new to offer Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by FastShipping: 1:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Raiders:
when we mean by change is voting out pdp that has rule Nigeria for the past 15 yrs and nothing to show for it. do you like the current state of Nigeria where thousands are been killed monthly? PDP has nothing new to offer Nigeria.

Nigeria cannot continue like this. Things must change or else we find ourselves where we don't want. We are spilling blood unnecessarily in Nigeria. The current president doesn't care what Nigeria becomes as long as he remains the president. He just want to remain the president even if Boko Haram takes over 90% of the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 20, 2015
I see you're doing a great job telling the truth Op.

But then, you gotta watch your gob next time you talk about Nigeria.

If Nigeria is cursed as you asserted and you're a Nigerian, I guess that makes you a phucking cursed figure that's only 'trespassing' on a white man's territory.

It's deductive reasoning homie - quite simple.
Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by Tval(m): 1:38am On Jan 20, 2015
You stayed awake just to rain curses on your country ..smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by menesheh(m): 1:49am On Jan 20, 2015
My brother poverty level and illiteracy is contributing to all mess of mindset of we Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by Joel3(m): 1:58am On Jan 20, 2015
jonathan has nothing new to offer.

We have seen it all. So next person. He should not allow what before gadafi to before him.

[size=25pt]
one barrel of crude oil is now below 50$

One barrel of crude if refine is equivalent to 150 liters of fuel.

Do the maths

Why can't we own a refinery?

If we refine this crude oil in nigeria there will be no need spending money for imported fuel.

We could simply buy locally refine fuel for 20naira.

Oil thefts steals 400,000 barrel per day.

And nigeria only need free 250,000 barrel per days to power our economy, but only few people enrich themselves with GEJ.

This will only make us to spend for refining cost and by then it will be around 10naira if crude oil is free.

This will make our economy more stronger and the poor will feel the impact of a government. No robbery and kidnapping.

to power electricity and the whole nigeria economy is 250,000 a day. Oil thefts steals 400,000 per day.

Jonathan failed nigerians

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Diaspora Should Help Me!! Save A Brother by Bruteforce1o1: 3:08am On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
TRUTHTELA:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement / Buhari Documentary Of NTA / 2015 Presidential Election Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.