Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ (32995 Views)

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / Man Slaps Taxi Driver Into Coma Over Buhari’s Death Rumour / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Jesusloveyou: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
There was a time when something similar to this was making the rounds on social media, I can't remember exactly how it was but I think it went like this;
Abacha and Mariam - Abacha dies in office
Obasanjo and Stella - Stella dies in Office
Yaradua and Turai - Yaradua dies in office
Good luck and Patience - you know what I mean?

This was propagated by people who didnt like the government when Patience was being treated for food poisoning or appendicitis or so. And there was no outrage like this. Now I am not justifying what the Governor did, this is Nigerian politics. Person wen get mouth pass na him dey survive. I am just saying that APC should take it in good faith and come up with a stronger propaganda instead of screaming blue murder. I have said this before, APC plays very dirty propaganda politics and PDP that's learning on the Job, seem to be having a upper hand hence the outrage by APC.
is a simple matter,GOD reveal it to me that gej wil die by april,also one serving general wil also die.we should not play with death.we should pray for gej,not to rigg d election,so that he wil not die by april.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is a simple matter,GOD reveal it to me that gej wil die by april,also one serving general wil also die.we should not play with death.we should pray for gej,not to rigg d election,so that he wil not die by april.
And if he doesn't, that ur dream will turn around to haunt you instead.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by jaybee(f): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
Who needs points when we have progress APC show us PROGRESS!

Buhari should go and rest! Old age is a blessing.

MY DEAR LIAR GIRL, YOU ARE A LIAR BECAUSE YOUR FATHER, THE CLUELESS GEJ, IS A PATHOLOGICAL AND SHAMELESS LIAR. ALSO JUST LIKE YOUR MASTER, YOU ARE A CLUMSY LIAR WHO WISH TO RELY ON PEOPLE'S IGNORANCE AND GULLIBILITY TO PROPAGATE A YOUR LIES. NIGERIANS ARE SMARTER. NOW SEE HOW FAR YOUR FOOLISHNESS EXPOSE YOU:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2046298_changishere_jpegde5bcb61c29b04c77bfc0bf024c0a85b

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Bruteforce1o1: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
customized13:
He's talking about tyranny when buhari is one of the biggest tyrants in the history of Nigeria. Does he even know the meaning of tyranny?
[/s]
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Bruteforce1o1: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
jaybee:

MY DEAR LIAR GIRL, YOU ARE A LIAR BECAUSE YOUR FATHER, THE CLUELESS GEJ, IS A PATHOLOGICAL AND SHAMELESS LIAR. ALSO JUST LIKE YOUR MASTER, YOU ARE A CLUMSY LIAR WHO WISH TO RELY ON PEOPLE'S IGNORANCE AND GULLIBILITY TO PROPAGATE A YOUR LIES. NIGERIANS ARE SMARTER. NOW SEE HOW FAR YOUR FOOLISHNESS EXPOSE YOU:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2046298_changishere_jpegde5bcb61c29b04c77bfc0bf024c0a85b

Spot on. Dont know why she now lie so much, its a shame. Imagine, showing 2013 pictures of a derailed train as BEFORE GEJ. @Biafraqueen, You fall my hand seriously with this your lies. Pls change.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by ademate(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by EmmyDe25(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
theV0ice:

Ironically, the man who made that threat is a Jonathan supporter today who will not have anything to do with GMB because he jailed him.

His name is Alhaji Lawal Kaita

People with sense.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by mikovo2002(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
If I am giving the opportunity to express my view. Buhari is too old and physically diread to express rule a great nation Like Nigeria. A man that does not have certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots / Prince Eze Madumere Marries Chioma Oyekaba, His 3rd Wedding (Photos) / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.