Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ (32997 Views)

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / Man Slaps Taxi Driver Into Coma Over Buhari’s Death Rumour / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by allbright(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2015
But Fayose could die before Buhari afterall death is not by age.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]
And those that promises to make Jonathans administration ungovernable,are patriotic Nigerians.shm .

Who promised to make Jonathan's administration ungovernable. Yes, we agree it is an unguided statement, but please, who said it?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by jorlons(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]slowpoke
Finally the goat returns but thankfully this time he didn't clone my comments. Yeah...you can go fvck urself now.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by kinkymax: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2015
Such a stupid statement frm a stupid fayose
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by kinkymax: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2015
darepoju:
loolzz..
I can't stop laffing .....
so GMB really fears death...
i actually thought the death messenger is his pal when he (in Hausa)..kare jini; biri jini... meaning both dogs and monkeys will b soaked in blood...(that's giving a green for violence, killing and massacre post election)..

its apparent now... they will be soaked in his blood...ode
awon oloshi..oniranu..awon omo Iran kiran..a won omo were
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Deapexboy(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]
And those that promises to make Jonathans administration ungovernable,are patriotic Nigerians.shm .

quote the occation where anybody in APC said dat?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2015
rozayx5:
buhari is the only threat to his life

nonsense undecided
what proof do you have that he is sick?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Youngzedd(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2015
The Director of Media and Publicity of the Buhari campaign, Mallam Garba Shehu, said in a statement that “the PDP and its surrogates should be held responsible if anything happens to Gen. Buhari, before, during and after the elections”.

GBAM!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Deapexboy(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2015
That's what we get when two blind pple are frds..wasting our fund after taking koko..they start bahaving abnormal....

Oga JONA u are failure to us in SS

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by rozayx5(m): 7:52am On Jan 20, 2015
2sExy1:
what proof do you have that he is sick?

buhari is old , he should be resting for his own good, and its surprising to see young educated men placing their hope in an old general who has nothing to show for all his years in the army ( somebody who is yet to proof he has attended primary or secondary school) , no NGO no creation of jobs to his name anywhere, its absurd undecided
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Gbawe: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2015
rozayx5:

buhari is old , he should be resting for his own good, and its surprising to see young educated men placing their hope in an old general who has nothing to show for all his years in the army ( somebody who is yet to proof prove he has attended primary or secondary school) , no NGO no creation of jobs to his name anywhere, its absurd undecided

No doubt you did not attend Primary school given the basic comprehension error above of using proof instead of prove. You guys make me laugh. You should clearly be looking to develop and deepen your personal education and intellect yet you come here daily to insult others. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by rozayx5(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2015
Gbawe:

No doubt you did not attend Primary school given the basic comprehension error above of using proof instead of prove. You guys make me laugh. You should clearly be looking to develop and deepen your personal education and intellect yet you come here daily to insult others. Pathetic.

is that what you were looking for grin grin
errors in my typing, you lost it long ago i classify you as a little weedian nowadays, run along little one you wont be missed undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Donmarrius: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2015
jorlons:
Finally i the goat of millenium has returned but thankfully this time i am a clone also. Yeah...i can now go and fvck myself.
Lol,.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Donmarrius: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2015
hifaif:

Who promised to make Jonathan's administration ungovernable. Yes, we agree it is an unguided statement, but please, who said it?
same clique in different party.Are you ok now?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Donmarrius: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
arsetalks:
And you are so daft that you do not know that those that made that statement are PDP members or was it just convenient to blame it on the opposition?
[/s]Sharap
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2015
rozayx5:

buhari is old , he should be resting for his own good, and its surprising to see young educated men placing their hope in an old general who has nothing to show for all his years in the army ( somebody who is yet to proof he has attended primary or secondary school) , no NGO no creation of jobs to his name anywhere, its absurd undecided
oh.... So now you know that young educated men exist, right? But in a comment I made on why should a thug like tompolo be the one 'protecting' the resources wherein there were more eductated unemployed grads on the street that could do the job... What was your reply
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Toby30(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2015
The words that cometh outa the mouth of man is strong and powerful. It has the tendency to set things right and at the same time to destroy. I see right from the comments, that the statement made by Fayose is destructive.

I just wonder if he goes to church. No! I don't think so cus if he does, that illustration he pointed out from the Bible about life and death would be far fetched from his supposed political protest against Buhari. What the Bible points out in those words is not the life or death of the flesh but of the spirit.

Am not too much of a church person though but I can sure point out the teachings of the Bible. People should just mind the way they make these interpretations in order not to provoke the wrath of BABA..!!!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by kechywillz(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2015
if Jonathan wins the election which for sure i know he will,those hoodlums in Apc will all defect to Pdp,u better not risk ur lives for them. Team Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by rozayx5(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2015
2sExy1:
oh.... So now you know that young educated men exist, right? But in a comment I made on why should a thug like tompolo be the one 'protecting' the resources wherein there were more eductated unemployed grads on the street that could do the job... What was your reply

oga i am not a fan of tomopolo, i would rather prefer tompolo balling than an abokkki earning 1 billion monthly from a oil well he has never see with his two eyes

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by ichidodo: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Newkidoo:

[s]guy, you are very irritating..
You speak without using ya brain sometimes!

That is why apc will be better than you guys anyday anytime!

Anytime the apc party makes a silly comment like that of fashola on age, we all gather to condemn him but that is never the case with you PDP! You see right in everything your party members say even if the statement is insensible!! Are you guys paid to destroy your country
You better come and experience the effects of change before it is too late!

Sai buhari/osinbajo 2015!![/s]
Boy..we aren't here for sentiments afterall the same ill wish and abuse was meted to Madam peace.Facts are ;Buhar is old....Buhari is ill,Buhari is being set up by a thieffnubu led Cabal...Buhari won't be physically nor mentally fit to rule Nigeria because of old age....Nigerians outside Nairaland reject Buhari...Nigerians embrace Youth...Nigerians embrace GEJ...Nigerians embrace FREEESSHHH AIIRRRR!!!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2015
rozayx5:

oga i am not a fan of tomopolo, i would rather prefer tompolo balling than an abokkki earning 1 billion monthly from a oil well he has never see with his two eyes
then you have no case, man. That's the problem....
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2015
In many climes politicians fight dirty and try to 'hit' their opponents where it hurts most.
In this case, did PDP hit below the belt as boxers will say? If yes, they should be given a yellow card with serious reproach. If no, as some may argue, then APC should take stock and not play the ostrich. Just asking : Is it possible to substitute their presidential candidate with someone less controversial? They may even get my vote if they do. Seriously.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Vote wisely, don't be sympathetic, don't listen to conjoured lies.

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Toby30(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2015
2sExy1:

For me, I think what he is saying is in tandem with what you are saying. Its high time we the youth starts standing up to leadership. That at least is one of the reasons we go to school. The system should be a reversed one in the sense that the age bracket of 60years downwards should be considered as aged and be retired from office. It should even be in the Law that persons below this age should not be allowed to contest for election.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by nagoma(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2015
quid:

Muslim sponsored terrorists will never rule nigeria.

You were so frustrated that you burnt the punch newspaper , typical Muslim response.

You desperately want to continue with this religious nonsense of Muslim / non Muslim , when all Nigerians want to make progress. We are talking about issues.
The clueless president GEJ has no capacity to move Nigeria forward.

Get that into your brain ( assuming that you have one) and stop all this childish emotional Christian / Muslim bla bla bla. We are all Nigerians and we have to arrest the destruction of our dear nation by a corrupt directionless administration. Period.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by jorlons(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Donmarrius:
Lol,.
I'm sure you read all the cloned comments to yourself before posting them you can guess then who you're addressing What a freak who cannot even be original....don't bother me any longer wannabe.... Adios duncemarrius
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 20, 2015
nagoma:

You desperately want to continue with this religious nonsense of Muslim / non Muslim , when all Nigerians want to make progress. We are talking about issues.
The clueless president GEJ has no capacity to move Nigeria forward.

Get that into your brain ( assuming that you have one) and stop all this childish emotional Christian / Muslim bla bla bla. We are all Nigerians and we have to arrest the destruction of our dear nation by a corrupt tyrannical administration. Period.
He's talking about tyranny when buhari is one of the biggest tyrants in the history of Nigeria. Does he even know the meaning of tyranny?

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Toby30:

For me, I think what he is saying is in tandem with what you are saying. Its high time we the youth starts standing up to leadership. That at least is one of the reasons we go to school. The system should be a reversed one in the sense that the age bracket of 60years downwards should be considered as aged and be retired from office. It should even be in the Law that persons below this age should not be allowed to contest for election.
not really as you can see from his post below. If there are young graduates why would he prefer tompolo in their place. What is good for the goose is good for gander.

I am not saying Buhari is the best but if that is what is required to kick PDP out of power... I am in. I just want PDP out of that place... That's the only way to make them seat up.... At least so is the case in Benin currently
Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2015
I always say that PDP is an embarrassment to anything democracy. An incumbent party will sponsor such devilish ad in the name of stopping an unstoppable opponent? PDP has gone lower than we thought. RIP PDP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by Gbawe: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2015
rozayx5:

is that what you were looking for grin grin
errors in my typing, you lost it long ago i classify you as a little weedian nowadays, run along little one you wont be missed undecided

Illiterate. That is not a typo error. Proof and prove mean two completely different things. Ask a five-year-old kid to correct you. I can assign you a 6-year-old tutor if you wish. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ by bajosky: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2015
The truth must be told though its bitter atimes.

Buhari looks like a dead man alife . his speeches during the campaign is a fact .

his health wise is a factor that shouldn't be over looked because of greedy politicians.

our late yar'adua by Gods grace would still have been alife if only greedy politicians from d north had permitted him to resign & concerntrate with his health but d result was death caused by his north brothers.

I see reasons to fayose advise it is biblical admonishment for those who are educated.

Health Is Wealth.
Buhari be wise please
APC act wisely

Nigeria needs a vibrant healthy leader
Stay Bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A military vehicle pockmarked with bullet holes / Donald Duke Replies Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "You Left Nigeria Poorer Than You Met It / Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.