Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! (2767 Views)

Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / China Scam:five Proofs That Fayose Never Address Anyone Or Sign Anything (pics) / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by Ilekokonit: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2015

Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by orobs93(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2015
Blame it on Ekiti people

5 Likes

Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by tomsniel(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2015
Blame it on Stomach Infrastructure.

4 Likes

Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by KwoiZabo(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Though Fayose went a little too far but he still said the Truth, But the two Monkeys in the Pics above me are the greatest bastards

2 Likes

Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by Firmjudge(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Season 3.
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by Firmjudge(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
season 3.
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by clevvermind(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Calling someone a bastard is too harsh,
though fayose is senseless for making that advert. It is time for the name calling to stop. Let's us shun politics of bitterness.
Vote Jonathan for continuity.

1 Like

Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by teemanbastos(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Though Fayose went a little too far but he still said the Truth, But the two Monkeys in the Pics above me are the greatest bastards
But you d commentor is d greatest fool..
Only in Nigeria you'l see swines lyk you supporting impunity cos of party affliation.
7 greater dan 19 yet in Ekiti. Nd ntn was done.
#noOFFENCESintended

4 Likes

Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by ricsman(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2015
clevvermind:
though fayose is senseless for making that advert. It is time for the name calling to stop. Let's us shun politics of bitterness.
continuity of what? corruption or what.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by baybeeboi: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2015
IBB and OBJ are statesmen
Now I know what a statesman is; he's a dead politician. We
need more statesmen
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by gen2briz(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Waiting for abati respond...
But Sha.....
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by FKO81(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Fake account, continue deceiving youselfs and your fellowers

1 Like

Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by johnmartus(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Meanwhile when obj called fayose basterd ibb wouldn't believe it but now fayose has proof it that he was a basterd indeed
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by devilsworkshop: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Both obj and ibb accounts are fake

I regulate my comments here on nairaland because am busy mobilising.

But after Gej's reelection even seun will feel me
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by novacadroit: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
How did this thread make front page?? Misleading.
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by adaweezy(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2015
parodies now make front page
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Am angry at AYO Fayose...... I can smell stupid in his brain...... Why would a human being stoop so low to wish death for a fellow human.....Buhari till Fayose is been taken to yaba left
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by debo07(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
My state (ekiti) that can boast of many professors now has a thug and a bastard as governor.I'm sure d people back home in Ekiti who voted for him will be biting their fingers now in regret.
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by fitzmayowa: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fayose went too far with the senseless advert and i expect PDP to sanction him for that, but elder statesmen like IBB and OBJ coming out to call fayose bastard show there is no difference between fayose and both of them...

They should act like an elder statemen for once rather than turning themsleves to kids with this kind of ridiculus name calling crap...SMH
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
KwoiZabo:

Which truth He said the truth by predicting the death of a fellow human being Is he God for him to know when Buhari will die? Na wa for you o. undecided
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by EdCure: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
See what PDP has reduced Nigeria to.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by 4stylz: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Thank God for democracy! If we were still in military regime... IBB would have been in prison by now..GEJ Is the first democratic president in nigeria.

Like if you want GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by 4stylz: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Fayose went too far with the senseless advert and i expect PDP to sanction him for that, but elder statesmen like IBB and OBJ coming out to call fayose bastard show there is no difference between fayose and both of them...

They should act like an elder statemen for once rather than turning themsleves to kids with this kind of ridiculus name calling crap...SMH

Which elder statemen?? Make we talk better thing! When Muslims kill their own broda's over religions differences! You don't say sh**t!
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by OluBendel: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
No doubt Gov. Fayose went over-board with his inflammatory advert, but the name calling and counter name callings are not what we need now as a nation, the presidency and all well meaning Nigerians should condemn what Fayose as a deterrent for such excesses in future.

P.S: Punch Newspaper (and other media outlets) should be responsible about the adverts they put out in the public, profit motive should be matched against social responsibilities in such cases.
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by 100Cents: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
clevvermind:

Gbam !
Re: IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! by 100Cents: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
OluBendel:
No doubt Gov. Fayose went over-board with his inflammatory advert, but the name calling and counter name callings are not what we need now as a nation, the presidency and all well meaning Nigerians should condemn what Fayose as a deterrent for such excesses in future.

P.S: Punch Newspaper (and other media outlets) should be responsible about the adverts they put out in the public, profit motive should be matched against social responsibilities in such cases.

Its fake. Hian !

Wetin concern IBB with Fayose ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Samuel Ortom Sworn In As Governor Of Benue State / Buhari Agrees In Principle To Pay Workers Salary Arrears , Meets All State Gov's / Militants Vow To Declare Niger Delta Republic On August 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.