Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (53949 Views)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Do I look like Asari's wife? I even condemned her blanket attacks on the Yoruba which I see as very unnecessary. Anyways, let's play our politics and see how it all pans out.

A word is enough for the wise. cool

You should have known that from the start..instead of looking for a Southern gang-up.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Stop giving yourself false hope. Gej is going back to Otuek or whatever place they call the place. In my ears nobody has said anything good about that guy. For some people they will never vote for any of PDP or APC. they will rather give their vote to the accord party for presidency or not vote at all because they are the same thieves. The majority of people that believes in GMB will vote him into power come Febuhari. Gej has nothing to offer nigerians. it is clearer now and he wants to rule for three terms of 10 years with his cluelessness.

jerflakes:

[size=15pt]HEHEHEHE grin grin grin

Nice joke.

APC is synonymous to noisemaking.

No be the same noise they make for Anambra during the elections, everyone thought Ngige will win.

But... grin

My man, Peter Obi is in charge of GEJ campaign.

You will truly know why he was chosen.

Oh!, my dear APC. grin

[/size]
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by jeje123(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
ishiamu:

What type of alcohol did you take today? Shekpe or chelsea
stupid of highest order dey worry some pple
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Truckpusher(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
brito:

You dey this nl?
Lol, I dey small .
How are you?
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by M4gunners: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
bokohalal:
There is no gang up. We, Southern minorities, are unfortunate to have a clueless ,incompetent person represent us as President. I want to assume that Peter Odili would have done better. As for GEJ, he has shown,and we know,that he is not cut for leadership.
Brainwash fellow u are on ur own. Stop using that words "WE" The Lady is saying the truth.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Orikinla(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019
GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by ALVA001: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Your message is clear madam but you missed one thing, there is no "North" in Nigeria again. The north of 1966 is not the north of today. people shouting "North, north" are deceiving themselves already. Jonathan will win in the MB/SS/SE. Kaduna is split 50-50 and Jonathan will win massively in Kaduna South. Votes from the SW will be split too and shared by Jonathan and Buhari. Jonathan will be victorious in at least 3 SW states. The NW will tilt heavily towards their Buhari and that has always been the case since he first contested aginst Obasanjo, so it is normal and okay. Voter turn out in the NE will not be too fantastic because of the invading boko haram fighters.

At the end of the day, Jonathan wins! Discerning minds can see that Jonathan will be there till 2019. The reasonable northerners also know that power will return to them in 2019. Forget all the APC cretins on nairaland, the scales will fall from their eyes next month. Mark my words. cool

Dive-Bomber.
as
by feb 15 u will feel embarassed by this statement of urs
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Tsanyawa: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Like husband, Like wife

VOTE Buhari for CHANGE
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by emiye(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
thewarrior72:
Where were you when Obasanjo plundered the resources of this nation, with nothing to show for in 8 years? cry
He plundered the nations resources, and after part debt relief of the nation, OBJ paid of all the remaining foreign debt. He increased exponentially the nations foreign reserve. When Obj came in 1999, a barrel of oil was at less than 12dollar/barrel.

As much as OBJ failed, GEJ is a mega failure.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by johnokoro101: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
A REPORT FROM SOUTH SOUTH
WE GIVE GOODLUCK JONATHAN 2015 – 2019 AS VALENTINE GIFT - CHIEF ONYEWENU
As the battle for 2015 general election continues, Chief Onyewenu 1 of Africa and his team as declared president Goodluck Jonathan a winner of 2015. He made this statement during their Business Dinner Night in the ancient oil city of Warri yesterday. While speaking to newsmen, he said Nigerians shouldn’t worry so much about delivery Goodluck Jonathan since he is a lover of peace and harmony; just go to your polling centre and cast your vote and give it to him as valentine gift. Truly speaking, since 1960 to date we have not seen a head of stae or president of this nature who touches every sectors of the economy despite the misbehave of the Northern Chief added.
He further reminded Nigerians of civic right to come out emass to vote on valentine day and deliver our dear son from expired drug and also ready to play a colourful role come May 29th 2015 at Abuja during the swearing in ceremony.
My beloved people, this is not issue of killing but love. He has rule for good four year with total love and humility of the highesty order.
Conclusively, a youngman who to achieve his goal and democracy over 30 years want it by force, I advice you to seat down and learn from Goodluck Jonathan, also nobody should about those who instigate fear into the atmosphere because they want speak. I strongly believe that same people political career is over. Chief thank his followers, business associates and respected friend available in the occasion and told to observe the different between ruling with love and ruling with gun and hatred. Love is for all, learn how to and live it. He added.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by olas24u(f): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

Not just southwest he need 25% from southeast and southsouth.

I know you were going to misinterpret it ,yes in all the zones
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Isinimibo: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Somebody wife
ALVA001:
as
[ EUROBOMBER: U made it clear, quite on point, the north of 1966 is not the north of today! quote author=RedArrow post=29957761]Who's she?

[/quote]
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by eaglechild: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Orikinla:

FAKE HAJIA AND FAKE MUSLIM. grin
Which one is fake muslim is Zahra Buhari also a fake muslim.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Sunbellar: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
I cannot accept "change" from literate GEJ to an illiterate GMB
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by zynzyn(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
All of this arises from the over dependence on oil and mismanagement of the money made from same! I hope Nigeria is learning!
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Dagoma: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
I can`t stop laughing...!
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

GEJ IS THE MAN

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by horlarkunle: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
for the first time in history....man has already been defeated before the defeat. GEJ will loose woefully and Gej and his followers that steals our money will tey in prison ....even the monkey will ask them are you still there,i am already a freed man. rubbish. goodluck ko,jonathan ni

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Ttalk: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I did not insult the whole SW and I even condemned her for doping so. Haba! It is wrong to insult a whole region no matter what.

Many S/Wners who used to be with GEJ has now pitched tent with Buhari because of insult GEJs' lovers heap on us thinking that will make us change our mind, but alas that has done more damage and has helped to endear Buhari to a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
ALVA001:
as

Calm down, just wait and see who will be embarrassed and who will not be.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
ilugunboy:

You should have known that from the start..instead of looking for a Southern gang-up.

I ask you again, do I look like Dokubo's wife ilugun? undecided undecided
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Ilekeh(f): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
This people insulting Yorubas, I honestly don't know what they think will happen as a consequence of their outbursts.

Do you honestly think we'd say "okay, we've been insulted. Let's change our mind"?

Lol! Even the Yorubas that support GEJ would be like "hmmmm, Sai Buhari".

Learn to campaign. GEJ, all these ragamuffins aren't helping your campaign and reputation.

As for the SWners that voted for GEJ in 2011....this is the opportunity to correct your mistake.

We will not be forced to vote for a clueless cowboy just because he's from the South. We will vote on Merit.

And why isn't PEJ campaigning for her husband? Because she's seen as an embarrassing tool.

"Stealing is not corruption" - GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by pekeyim: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
bokohalal:
There is no gang up. We, Southern minorities, are unfortunate to have a clueless ,incompetent person represent us as President. I want to assume that Peter Odili would have done better. As for GEJ, he has shown,and we know,that he is not cut for leadership.

From ur Boko whatever Moniker u r definitely not a southern, where did you learn How to speak English from?

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Isinimibo: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Ekestar(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Hehehe grin

It's no longer news that GEJ will be reelected.

Nobody wants Buhari in power, not even those campaigning for him.

They just want a share of the money that Amechi and Tinibu are distributing. grin

On Election Day, GEJ will win a land slide victory. grin

#GEJ/PEG 2019
[/size]
#GEJ4naija

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Isinimibo: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
[ Isinimibo ]All the S/S S/W clamouring for change shld hv a rethink b4 they deceive u, there will no better change than what GEJ is up and doing take it or leave it..
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by bokohalal(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
pekeyim:

From ur Boko whatever Moniker u r definitely not a southern, where did you learn How to speak English from?
Na you teach me Engrish nau. I lo try? We boko people no be southern people. Na only pekeyim waka be southern pikin.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Fool. Click for the final judgement.
https://www.nairaland.com/2102866/mujahidat-asari-dokubos-wife-just/1#29959211
Useless people.

Sorry.. too long an epistle for me to give time to grin

Besides: From the above, if Governor Ahmed Bola Tinubu is not the incumbent Executive Governor of Lagos State he would have been invited for interview to shed light on the facts admitted by him in this case..... this is a part of your said final judgement... Tinubu has left office for close to ten years now, and need i tell you that he also frequents the US within this period.

And i'm wondering, is it that facts are hard to come by to indict him on criminal charges, or is it just TINUBU.

Anyways... i don't attempt to make him out as saint... nobody really is.. i mean even ur role model, gej, gave his boss presidential pardon from indictments of embezzlement and money laundering.

That said... you're the 2nd person calling me a fool today o.. cry ... but like i told your fellow todler, i won't spank you.. you'll grow up.. grin
I mean can't someone ask an innocent question again? .. and you haven't answered yet.

Keep quiet if you have nothing more to say.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes, we truly do not belong to the same class that is why you cannot see that a particular group of people see the presidency as their birth right. Jonathan has not performed so well but we must understand the extent of distractions posed by the invading boko haram fighters.

Ask yourself why this particular group of people will not allow us enjoy peace in Nigeria when they are not in power.

When OBJ, a southerner became president, they declared sharia law in a circular state which led to many violent riots during his administration just to rubbish his government.

Jonathan, another southerner became president and what do we have, a rag tag boko haram suddenly transforms into a full army, blasting churches to pieces, killing innocent people and abducting young women as sex slaves.

Jonathan truly has good intentions for Nigeria but the right atmosphere is just not there; from day one, this same group of people have ensured that nobody sleeps in this country. Thank God people like Sheik Gunmi have come out boldly to admit that these same group of people are the problem we are having today.

Jonathan has performed very well. It is only those whose life end in Lagos that would fail to admit that. Even at that, they just dont want to see it even when it is glaring in their faces. He may not have jailed people for corruption as some would want, but those will be the same people to scream blue murder when it affects them. There are different ways of fighting corruption and he has chosen a methodical approach.

Our[b] agriculture[/b] has seen tremendous improvement the past few years as is evidenced in the falling prices of staple foods. Yam, cassava, garri as a derivative, e.t.c Even down to fruits, cucumber, watermelons etc. Anybody denying this fact is just plain malicious or doesnt go to the market. Employment in the agricultural sector has increased tremendously and it is even easier now more than ever to own a farm.

Aviation is there to speak for itself with all the new airports all over the country and the upgrading of the old ones. I travel a lot, and there is no comparison between the air travel of today and that of OBJ era and before where mushroom airlines held sway and endangered people's lives without check. The airports are better equipped with more modern facilities, not the days when CNN and BBC will be airing documentaries on how our airports are infested with rodents and the likes.

Nigeria is now an[b] investor's haven[/b]. Every multinational company wants to set up shop in Nigeria because of the conducive business environment thereby creating employment for the masses and boosting the nation's GDP. Little wonder Nigeria is now the biggest economy in Africa and now has the highest internet penetration rate in Africa.

Education has seen its own fair share of progress as evidenced in our schools being better equipped than before. More universities abound with considerable funding from govt. We now witness fewer strikes as compared to OBJ's era and before where we sat at home for months only to resume school for two weeks and go back home again for months. He has built almajiri schools for them in the north even though they dont appreciate it and their elites want to keep them under subservience by impoverishing their minds. Time will tell.

Oil sector still needs plenty work but it is not easy to tackle the hydra-headed monsters in this sector. Tact is truly required. If you have ever been a leader of any sort, then you will know that certain interests that work contrary to the norm should be tactfully defused even if it means temporary compromise. I am not making excuses for anybody, but even OBJ knows this hence his handling of same issue and that of power. The PIB which has been sitting in the national assembly for donkey years should help correct a lot of anomalies in this sector, but hey! some people's interests will be affected and they are fighting back through the NASS. At least I have not been queueing at the service stations for many years all thanks to Johnathan.

Power has seen some significant changes even though it hasnt impacted on the life of the masses as expected, but that is not to say that giant strides have not been made. It may take a little while before Nigerians feel the full impact of the progress made thus far, but the average Nigerian wants abracadabra magic. But Yes, much still needs to be done.

Employment is there for those who need jobs, but many are plain lazy and technically unemployable. Intellectually lazy and physically too. Anybody who is jobless at this time is just lazy. There are more employment opportunities now than there has been in a very loooooong time. I remember back in OBJ's era when it was only banks that were recruiting. All other sectors just went on employment embargo as the banks held sway with their scams. As soon as the financial meltdown came, the same banks cut staff strength and millions lost their jobs in one fell swoop. Now there are e-startups to agro-allied businesses and all sorts of startups creating employment for the masses. Even the govt directly has been employing more people in the various sectors. There are youth empowerment programs out there but how many of our youths avail themselves of the opportunities? They always come up with the excuse of everything being 'man know man' without even trying at all. Some are not even employable, yet they want some one to employ them. When you read some comments on NL alone, you will attest to this fact.

Transport and works sector needs no advertisement. Travel round the country and you will see better roads than the type we used to see in the north alone during the PTF era. Now you see good roads spread acrross the length and breadth of Nigeria. Oga landlord travel and see. Dont stay in Lagos or your small enclave and condemn things you know nothing about. Our trains are back after a very long 'sabatical leave' and our seaports are witnessing more activity than ever before.

Security is our collective prerogative. The govt needs to step up efforts in this area but it also deserves commendations for restricting the activities of BH to the north east and not allowing it to spread across the country. If the northern elites want peace in their region, they will fight for it, but it doesnt concern them since they have their families abroad. If such a situation were to present itself in the south, the southerners will try to fight it with or without help from the govt. It is all politics. Who the players are, time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE / Osun Election: President Buhari Congratulates Ademola Adeleke / Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.