Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (53894 Views)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
LastProphet:

U must be a die-hard moro.n living in a cave, so u tink jona has support left in middle belt? i hope benue, kogi, plateau and nassarawa are not among? U must be high on smething if any of this state is among that middle belt u mentioning.

Fool, wait and see next month. Don't die of hypertension 'cos I can feel your pain right here. grin grin grin
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by baby124: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is what happens when semi illiterates with no ability to think critically have access to social media. wTF did I just read? Mtscheeew

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
I am clueless 1 grin

No wonder you're a good-for-nothing midget. grin
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by docsholz(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Read my signature.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Fool, wait and see next month. Don't die of hypertension 'cos I can feel your pain right here. grin grin grin

You can't even predict with accuracy what happens to you in the next one day....you are here attempting to predict what will happen in the country next month. grin
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
ilugunboy:

You can't even predict with accuracy what happens to you in the next one day....you are here attempting to predict what will happen in the country next month. grin

I agree with you, God is in full control and His will be done. I don't think He has endorsed Buhari to rule Nigeria again. embarassed embarassed
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by deb(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Hehehe grin

It's no longer news that GEJ will be reelected.

Nobody wants Buhari in power, not even those campaigning for him.

They just want a share of the money that Amechi and Tinibu are distributing. grin

On Election Day, GEJ will win a land slide victory. grin

#GEJ/PEG 2019
[/size]

Who is this comedian?
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by 989900: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by 989900: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Definition of uncouth.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I agree with you, God is in full control and His will be done. I don't think He has endorsed Buhari to rule Nigeria again. embarassed embarassed

When a mere mortal like you start to think for God.....then you are not different from Fayose that have the power of life and death in his hand and can determine when one dies.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
ilugunboy:

When a mere mortal like you start to think for God.....then you are not different from Fayose that have the power of life and death in his hand and can determine when one dies.

Oga, I am NOT thinking for God, I said I don't think. This is my own thought. Spot the difference?
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by bokohalal(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
ilugunboy:

Come over to Buhari in Kano thread make you come see something way my mouth no fit talk.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Oga, I am NOT thinking for God, I said I don't think. This is my own thought. Spot the difference?

You don't think He (God) has done endorsed him....what is He doing there?

You are reading His (God) mind? cheesy grin
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by championeh(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
You must be high on Orijin, landslide koh, earthquake ni!
jerflakes:
[size=14pt]Hehehe grin

It's no longer news that GEJ will be reelected.

Nobody wants Buhari in power, not even those campaigning for him.

They just want a share of the money that Amechi and Tinibu are distributing. grin

On Election Day, GEJ will win a land slide victory. grin

#GEJ/PEG 2019
[/size]
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by bokohalal(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are invited o. Buhari is in Kano. Come see the Nigerian edition of Papa Francisco visit to Manila.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Like husband, like wife. Both hot air balloons.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by InglishTeechar(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
cytochromeC:

You must be really daft for jumping into my mentions without understanding my post. Ko de ni ye e. angry.

Ashiere ni e...ko de ni da fun e

I knew you must be a garrage taut...no wonder you dont understand english...you better enrol in a night school. Mumu.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
If buharis becomes incapacitated as president, Osinbajo will become president. Thereby making Tinubu the godfather of the president.

We see through the plans and tricks
Vote GEJ

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by sammyj: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Only a clueless person will vote GEJ sorry PEJ
Mmadukaku:
Only a mad man wil vote pa Buhari the illiterate without certificate

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by stayblack: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
U ANIMAL, UR MAN BIGGER ANIMAL, BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT...
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by rabzy01: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
cool cool cool
cool cool
grin

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Ashiere ni e...ko de ni da fun e

I knew you must be a garrage taut...no wonder you dont understand english...you better enrol in a night school. Mumu.

Abunu, se bi won se ma n spell ni agbo-ile yin niyen. Who should enrol in a night school?

Done with you mr illiterate.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by sammybooi(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Shame go follow as many dt want to take us back to where we were years back.we re celebrating nd nt campaining team GEJ
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by discusant: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
But not up to 60% of SW is against Jonathan. The foolish ones in Sw against Jonathan do so because they believe that Buhari shall hand over to Osiba jo. But truth is that if Buhari is elected , any day he is going or dies , a born to rule soldier must quickly take over, just like in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by sweetgala(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
PDP politics in the last 2-3 weeks has escalated from a do or die affair to a headless chicken with a machine gun. Cretins from the pit of hell are just shooting their moutg anyhow. Who is Asari dokubo that his arrant wife would be castigating people for their choice which they have every right to exercise .

The SW does not owe anyone an explanation of how it is going to vote as a block.
And at that many people in SW would not vote Buhari , it is obvious this lady is an illiterate and she has the fear of what might happen to her family and wealth should buhari win come February

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
See her as an ACN card carrying member, if she was really sincere why not join Jonathan's party the PDP and give him the necessary support he needs towards returning him to office?

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by souljaboi51(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
i think calling yourself a minority is a state of the mind. if you are tired of it, do something about it and make yourself known. end of story, enuff bulls*it!
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by darlenese(f): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari will win his Election on the internet,

Meanwhile...

GEJ till 2019 grin

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Jesusloveyou: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mmadukaku:
Only a mad man wil vote pa Buhari the illiterate without certificate
not everyone that have certificate is literate,and not everyone that has not collected or loss his certificate is illiterate,gej has zoology certificate with fish brain,and buhari has military certificate with too much experience.
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by shady26(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
bokohalal:
There is no gang up. We, Southern minorities, are unfortunate to have a clueless ,incompetent person represent us as President. I want to assume that Peter Odili would have done better. As for GEJ, he has shown,and we know,that he is not cut for leadership.
while i actually dislike buhari and APC and we all know the root of the romance b/w the S/W and the north, the real traitor and betrayal of the south is GEJ and his grosly incompetent and corrupt administation

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=29965769]

No wonder you're a good-for-nothing midget. grin[/quo U have lost ur mind
Re: Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... by saudatu(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
I can't wait for FEBUHARI 14 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.