Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? (777 Views)

Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? / Which Betting Platform Do U Guys Think Is The Best / What Do You Guys Think Of The New Look Of My Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? by aslan(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2015
I just developed the website for a client and i want feedbacks on it. negative and positive feedbacks are appreciated. thanks.
the address is www.wahowng.com. i put my email at the footer section of the website in case you or anyone needs to contact me for a web development and design job.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? by fattbabakay(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2015
MEANINGLESS......
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? by bedfordng(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
aslan:
I just developed the website for a client and i want feedbacks on it. negative and positive feedbacks are appreciated. thanks.
the address is www.wahowng.com. i put my email at the footer section of the website in case you or anyone needs to contact me for a web development and design job.
you need to still work on the site.images background and other is making the site load slow and sucking bandwidth.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
The way you arranged the color is very poor... change your color combination the colours are too light, try using only two colors that compliment each other and please remove all those background pictures, you are in Nigeria and you know how hard it is for MTN to dash you 10mb.... i can help you out if the need be. and no i am not collecting money from you... just trying to help as fellow newbie. dregcooperations@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? by PenSoftCorp(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
guy, please redesign the website again, everything is wrong with it, not responsive, almost finished my mb, dull background, etc
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? by Vicben(m): 1:21am On Jan 21, 2015
what happened to the site? I was taken to GoDaddy's site
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? by Vicben(m): 1:22am On Jan 21, 2015
can you comment on this one too? http://www.hybridenvironmentals.com
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? by tempest01(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2015
Vicben:
can you comment on this one too? http://www.hybridenvironmentals.com

Good responsive theme.... But I think the logo is not that attractive. It should be more of a design than a write up
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of This Website? by Vicben(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2015
tempest01:

Good responsive theme.... But I think the logo is not that attractive. It should be more of a design than a write up
Thanks, will work on that

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use My Gtbank Naira Debit Card On Hostgator? / Google Server Down? / I Need This ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.