Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Video Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Video Interview (1763 Views)

Sitnigeria : Video Interview / Video Interview For Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Programme / Jobberman Video Interview (HELP!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Interview by deneku: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2015
I have a video interview by Phillips Consulting Limited this week. Please can someone explain how it is done and the questions I should expect. Thank you.
Re: Video Interview by JAGZZ: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2015
deneku:
I have a video interview by Phillips Consulting Limited this week. Please can someone explain how it is done and the questions I should expect. Thank you.
What did u apply for?
Re: Video Interview by donigspain(m): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
deneku:
Skype? Yahoo Messenger?

Register with any of the two above.
Get a laptop with FAST internet connection, enough bandwidth, webcam (inbuilt or attached)
Dress like you are going a normal interview
Connect and get interviewed on the schedule time and date.
Re: Video Interview by deneku: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Assistant Manager Cost Engineer.
@donigspain thank you so much and God bless.
Re: Video Interview by donigspain(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
deneku:
Assistant Manager Cost Engineer.
@donigspain thank you so much and God bless.
You are welcome. I suggest you register with Skype. More reliable.
- Look for SWIFT 4G (ISP)
- Test location to confirm speed

Good luck.
Re: Video Interview by windud: 12:40am On Jan 21, 2015
also scheduled to have this week but have not got the link from the firm they promised. deneku have you got the link?
Re: Video Interview by deneku: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
@windud yes, i got mine yesterday. what did you apply for?
please do you have the details of the company and the name?
Re: Video Interview by windud: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
@deneku; mail mivertslimited@gmail.com lets talk. got my video link too with 2 reminders. dont know the company they are making so much noise about. I am not ready for those their GMAT poo now
Re: Video Interview by Kajotony(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2015
Does any one has the update on the Philips online video interview?When is the psychometric test taking place in the infrastructural industry Philip is recruiting for?I was sent an e-mail by one of the Philip staff that I was successful in the online interview but because of the political situation in the country,they put the recruitment process on hold and that they will get back to me in due time.I actually applied for Assistant Manager Survey.
Re: Video Interview by Kajotony(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2015
Why is the house quite?

(1) (Reply)

Zuma Industries&bottling Co.ltd / Urgent Vacancies In Ile -ife, Osun State / Customer Care Services Recruitment At DKT Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.