Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates (28677 Views)

APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read / TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by victors123: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gud news I can't wait!!!
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by olapluto(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Opportunity for GEJ to openly get whipped. Or will he refuse to show up as usual?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by RichDad1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
That Vice President is gon be a cracker. Go PYO GMB2015 and beyond. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by MZdamola(f): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
eighTHREAD:

Waiting for Jonathan the Runaway Debater.

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
[Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
I hope GEJ will not run this time undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Ilekeh(f): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
We also want first lady debates too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by LoveMEBaby(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
dridowu:
Presidential debate good, GEJ and GMB will be 50/50 but i can't wait to see how Prof Osinbajo will finish Arc Sambo

#FeBuhari14
#SaiBuhari
#VoteGMB/PYO
So you think sambo is an illiterate like buhari
#commonSense undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by EgusiSoup: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
eighTHREAD:

Waiting for Jonathan the Runaway Debater.

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Those pictures with GEJ in it are all Photoshoped. I wonder when these APC e-diots will stop posting propaganda and focus on realistic and constructive criticisms.

Egusi Soup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by inalegwu99(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by magabounce(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:
[size=25pt]

every government anywhere in the world only performs their very best during the first team, this is to ensure they secure a second team in office and a name for themselves after completion of first team.

This will not only guaranty the people trust but also massive support for the government for second team election, and even for him to enjoy as saying thank you for what you have done for us.

The second team is the season of branding the image the government made for itself in first team struggle.

As far as nigeria is concern for 2009 to 2015 that is 6 years, we can boldlicaly say this is the best of jonathan. if this is the best of jonathan and the pdp we do not want them again.

What jonathan cannot do for 6years he Simply cannot do for another 4 years.

its not by force, You must be selected by the people to selves them in a public office.

bringing back jonathan will be the biggest mistake nigerians will ever make. And his second team will even be worst with what we are seeing. Jonathan has nothing new to offer and we have seen it all and his best.

Watch his campaign tricks. He is attacking personal characters rather than what he has done for good 6 years.

Let try someone else, look what jonathan has reduce nigeria to.

Think very well before making decision this february 14

[/size]
Jesus Christ of Nairaland!!!!!! Av seen enof for tuday

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
kennygee:
Time to see who has what to offer.
knock out!!!
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by tboyzy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
I have been waiting for this news...
I'm sure there won't be power supply but by God's grace,my gen will do the trick
Let's hear what GMB and GEJ can offer Nigerians...

Osinbajo and sambo
Hmmm I go laugh tire
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Kingspin(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Drfash:
debate btw an outgoing nd incoming president
saibuhari
Lagos for change! Sai Agbaje
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by anonimi: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
I hope Jonathan, Sambo and their team will get very good coaches and train seriously for these debates to impress the viewing public with their better performance record COMPARED to that of the main candidates.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Na dat 1 go funny pass.
Ilekeh:
We also want first lady debates too grin
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Newkidoo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
dridowu:
Presidential debate good, GEJ and GMB will be 50/50 but i can't wait to see how Prof Osinbajo will finish Arc Sambo

#FeBuhari14
#SaiBuhari
#VoteGMB/PYO
My thought exactly!!
I just can't wait..
I hope they broadcast it live on radios all over the country..

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=16pt]One thing I am certain of is even if Goodluck Jonathan is given the questions before hand to practice, He will still perform poorly and say something very stup.id..... I can't wait for the day..... [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Osibanjo vs Fat Sambo will be the cracker! grin grin Osibanjo will school him all over again.

We'll see if Jonathan would ask the organisers to give him expo so he could get the relevant ministers to give him answer.

sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Hilles(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
can't wait.. Gonn be really funny.. ;
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dokpesi hosted meeting ke? Something isn't right. They are starting on the wrong footing.
Dokpesi is a chieftain of the killer party. The debtor will leak the questions for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by eaglechild: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
I hope they will get an interpreter for Buhari to avoid undue international embarrassment. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by sucess001(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=20pt]make una dey decieve una selves...e go surprise all of you when jonathan go just go dey debate with Phyno or Olamide...no be so him do with dbanj for last election?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Goldenheart(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Oh my God....i cant wait!!!
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by PStacks(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Simple random sampling.

Click "Like" for Goodluck Jonathan

Click "Share" for Buhari

Let's see for ourselves the Voice of the people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
PassingShot:

He participated in 2011 while your PhD president was nowhere to be found.
Akpa! Who became the president?
GEJ will surely beat Pa Buhari. Letz look forward to Arc. Sambo and OSIBANDE tongue
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by bosun11(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
I LOVE THIS

IDC WHO WINS BETWEEN GEJ AND GMB TBH......I DONT TRUST ANY OF THEM

BUT I WANNA SEE OSIBANJO AND SAMBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sai GEJ
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by eaglechild: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag"
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by IVORY2009(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag"

lolz.. Mu...... If you add Mu join am na you know oooooh
Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Marlboro1: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:

cheesy grin cheesy grin You are an evil genius.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates by Suljosh: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
dridowu:

#FeBuhari14
#SaiBuhari
#VoteGMB/PYO
GMB 70/30 GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG / Video & Photos From Atiku's Campaign In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.