Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) (2836 Views)

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid # 11: Double Down - Ebook (by Jeff Kinney) / Life Of HBK ((heart Break Kid))--season 1 / Diaries Of A Runaway Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2015
To whom it may concern,this is my first story on nairaland so it might have a lot of flaws.but as time goes on and u peoples encouragements,i ll improve soon shout out to my nigga@ therock(author of Friday the 13th series). for the love and encouragement.
this is a true life story and its the tales of my secondary school days.
it might not contain lots of sexual scenes but enjoyment is guaranteed.
the only thing i Changed are the names of the people in the story due to personal reasons..
shoutout to all the powerhouses in the literature section. I'm talking about guys like Davidflo,d9ty7,onihaxy,therock,temitopedaniel and those that i did not mention their names.u guys are awesome..u are like my idols.
NB:the story follows the format of Jeff Kinneys book (diary of a wimpy kid series).. enjoy..............
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Bevy12(f): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
vickerz:
To whom it may concern,this is my first story on nairaland so it might have a lot of flaws.but as time goes on and u peoples encouragements,i ll improve soon shout out to my nigga@ therock(author of Friday the 13th series). for the love and encouragement.
this is a true life story and its the tales of my secondary school days.
it might not contain lots of sexual scenes but enjoyment is guaranteed.
the only thing i Changed are the names of the people in the story due to personal reasons..
shoutout to all the powerhouses in the literature section. I'm talking about guys like Davidflo,d9ty7,onihaxy,therock,temitopeadams and those that i did not mention their names.u guys are awesome..u are like my idols.
NB:the story follows the format of JP Rowlings book (diary of a wimpy kid series).. enjoy..............
JK Rowling but ok.
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Psalmwise(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Owk...

Let's see and wait
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
umm! yeah,obe..hmm !i love you baby!Niniola was screaming and i was loving every minute.why wouldnt she scream?she was getting the Bleep of her life.i switched positions and continued banging her .the stuff master gave me to drink in the afternoon was wonderful i thought ,for a girl to be screaming my name while i was fucking her..it was too good to be true..hmm!obe..she was now moaning louder now but i did not care..i just continued my mission in her pussy..she was soaking wet!.hmmmm,uhhh obe i love you,,yeah baby she moaned..she was now muttering some words i did not understand..i felt like a king.Niniola,the hottest and most packaged girl in my class shouting my name like i was iyanya..obe! yes baby i replied.who is ur baby?come on get up..i heard a voice say behind me.i did not even reply the person ..i just continued banging her..poka! a hot slap landed on my face.i was quickly jolted back to reality..come on get up jare who is your baby..i looked up and saw koko looking at me like i was mad..i looked at him and felt like thunder should just strike him on the spot and kill him.why on earth did he have to wake me up from my sweet dream?i couldn't belive i was dreaming..i felt like i should not wake up from the dream again.Gosh! ...saponna is calling you he thundered at me.i was still boiling wit anger..i returned the slap and he burst into laughter..he was laughing hysterically.i didnt know whats funny to him.was it the fact that he ruined my sweet dream or the fact that i slappd him..at last he stopped laughing.."Daddy government is calling u"he said in yoruba.It was no new thing to be summoned to the staff room by the govt teacher.the man just hated me..the students called him "Soponna" which is the yoruba word for the god of small pox.the name was given to him because of his stature and character.he was a stout man,he was not fat but he had beards like that of Alvan ikoku(the guy on 10 nairq note) some junior students called him daddy govt.back to my story, i got up,tucked in my uniform and adjusted my tie..i knew i was in for it today..as i entered the staff room i was greeted by the usual sight of gloomy faces of teachers.particularly that of mr tello.i greeted him and he muttered a reply.i got to soponna's table."where is your govt note"?he querried .i just looked at him like he was shit..this angered him even more..then he got up and landed a hot slap on my face,the slap was hot but i formed big boy and i hissed."ah! obe? me?.his shouts were now drawing the attention of other teacers.he went for his koboko.it dawned on me that i had angered the gods(soponna).
as he was about to give the first lash of his cane,a voice like that of an angel just spoke softly.."sir please be lenient on him"..on looking back,i saw a beautiful corper,she was an epitome of beauty.The corper saw the look on my face and smiled.Her teeth were so .white.even soponna was captivated by her beauty.like a spell,soponna ordered me to go back to my class.it was like he even forgot why i was in the staff room in the first place.i got up and left as i was leaving,i stole a last glance at the corper.she was beautiful her breasts were large and her backside was one to die for.i quickly looked away when our eyes met.on my way back to class, i saw some junior students shouting my name and hailing me.obe Lee! obe to dun!.i waved back.when i got to the class it was scanty.only a few boys and girls were readin
.i went to the back of the class room and met some guys at our abete(under a palm tree where me and my guys chill and do our thing)...
.Then master called me aside and said he had a parole for both of us.master was a prince i mean crown prince.his father was a second class king so he always has some change to spare.i did not even listen to him,i was looking at Niniola's butt as she was talkung to her friend Romoke.i remembered my dream and i silently cursed koko.
hey obe why u dey eye my babe like dat" master asked angrily "she reassemble my mama ni" i replied..
masters face changed and i knew he meant business.
master:we get opreation for hostel tonite o
me:na who we wan gash
master:we wan sweep hostel
me:ok nw,inform koko and others
master gave me the details of d operation.
tonight is the night,i thought to myself..not knowing the misfortune that awaited us on the operation.
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
let me introduce my self.im damilare but peeps call me obe(yoruba word for soup).im a secondary school student.im 16 years old but i look way much older than my age.im in ss2 and live in a boarding house.my parents are average financially..im not handsome and not ugly i just fall inbetween.im rude.these events happened in real life
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Psalmwise(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Smilez...looks as if am intrested oin dis story...dis mai typ of story

#goes out

#returens with cooler of beans

Ride on bro
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Psalmwise(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Viewing this topic: folake25(f), buoye1(m),
Psalmwise(m)
, toykathy,
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by toykathy(f): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Psalmwise:

#goes out

Ride on bro

u no dey rest? U don reach here again.
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Psalmwise(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
toykathy:

u no dey rest? U don reach here again.
lolz....d tory swt me ni

Dn dey here bfor already
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by buoye1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nice start...I hope you won't disappoint

Ride on niqqis dey yah bk
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by buoye1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Psalmwise:
Viewing this topic: folake25(f), buoye1(m),
Psalmwise(m)
, toykathy,
Dunno ur prblm with beans,won fi sha e ni....Kilooode?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Psalmwise(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
buoye1:
Dunno ur prblm with beans,won fi sha e ni....Kilooode?
oyinbo sef recomend beans for demselfs...beans is nutritious ...it gives me moral...infact its intoxicates me

#care to join in d bean feast
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
17th,sept2012
As i got to the class room some student's were already composing themselves,mr Awo,our mathematics teacher came in.he was walking as if he was the emir of saudi arabia.ALGEBRA he wrote boldly on the chalkboard.i looked beside me and saw Bayo,our college chaplain smiling at the chalkboard as if he just won nairabet.he loved mathematics, in fact,he was the best at it.no wonder he scores 99 over 100.unlike me,i hated maths like shit.i never even had a d7 in the subject before. i looked at koko,he had an expression on his face.that i couldnt explain. master,swagger,k man and my other gs all had the same expressions on their faces.i flashed back to when koko and i became friends.i was in jss3 then,i was new in the hostel and i needed to keep my provision and stuff somewhere..koko readily offered to let me share his cupboard with me.he even gave me the keys for safekeeping. i noticed that my provision was reducing drastically. at first i ignored it.then gradually,it became worst.i reported to mr Awo,our hostel master. he advised me to change my keys,which i did,all to no avail.koko and i retorted to cursing, koko was the one that cursed the most.i decided to catch the thief my self.i pretended as if i went for night class then i sneaked back to my corner in the dormitory. alas! i saw koko ruthlessly gnawing at my cornflakes.koko was the thief! i was angry and suprised at the same time,wat angered me was why he betrayed me,what suprised me was how he did it.i gave him a heavy punch on his chin,he did not even retaliate, he was just looking at me like a cow that swallowed mango.i gave him another punch but still no response. i then gave him a strong kick in his stomach,he fell down and was rolling in pains.i pitied him.he later got up and explained to me. i discovered that kokos cupboard had nothing behind it.it backed the wall,so what i thought was the back of the cupboard was actually the wall.so koko could have acsess to my stuff without keys.all he had to do was drag the cupboard away from the wall and enter it from behind.i was wowed by such cleverness.he later promised me that he would return my stuff in a week.how was he going to do it?i asked.he just laughed and told me not to worry.after one week,he returned all my stuff to me.after much inquiry, he introduced me into the world of stealing.koko was so clever that he could rob a bullion van without guns.he was bad like that.we became friends.Damilare! Obe! obe!.i was quickly jolted back to reality.the whole class stared at me like i was possesed.sir!i shouted.gerrup!mr Awo barked.
Mr Awo:what is the formula for calculating tangent of an angle?
my head was blank.i did not even know wat tangent was
me:...
Mr Awo:u are deaf abi,i said wat is the formula for calculating tangent ofan angle?
me: (i said the first thing that entered my head at the moment) "PRT over 100". I repiled.
the whole class burst into laughter.the teacher himself laughed.
i did not know what was funny,i was just looking like an alien that missed his way
MR AWO:obe u are a disgrace to manhood.he said.
i was so embarrased,i felt like the ground should open up and swallow me on the spot.
he ordered me to sit down.
bayo later answered the question.the teacher then ordered bayo to stand up and giv me a dirty slap.the guy did not even hesitate, before i could say seun,gbosa!a clean slap had already landed on my face.i looked at bayo who was smiling mischievously.

after maths period,bayo came to my seat and apologized about what happened.i told him not to bother.the guy was an s.u to the core so i saw no reason in revenging.
after closing bell,i walked up to niniola who was packing her books and heading for her hostel.
Me:hey baby
nini:hi,and who is ur baby?
me:just kiddind,hw waz ur day
nini:it was great,especially the math class(she giggled)
me:oh!that
nini:yeah
i wasstil talking to her and i could tell she was feeling me.Obe! i heard a voice shout.i look ed back and i saw swagger and master beckoning me to come over.well see u later baby! i said.you too she replied.."am not your baby o" she added as she walked to meet her friend romoke,who had a jealous look on her face.
master:wetin u dey yarn wut wit my babe?
me:nothing now
swaggersadin yoruba) abeg no talk nonsense,make we focus on our mission.
swagger was always serious.he was a short guy with large eyes.he did not care about girls,though he was not gay ..
master:hen hen, we go begin at 9 45 pm,
swagger:no make we do am around 10
master:no,at 9 45,nobody would have slept yet,so they wont suspect
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 21, 2015
on my way to the hostel,i kept thinking about the mission,the plan was simple enough,i would kill the lights,and amidst the confusion and darkness,my guys would attack and cart away some bounty.the tough part for me was how to kill the light of the entire hostel.when i got to my bunk,i met koko and swagger smoking garri.we really needes that heist to be successful cos if not,then we would smoke garri for d rest of the week and garri no good for eye's.
when i told koko my problem,he begged for us to switch parts as he considered my part to be easy..i agreed..
before night prep that night,my squad and i met again to discuss the mission again. i was to kill the lights,koko,swagger, and master would then run inside and make away with enough goodies as possible ubder the cover of the darkness.
9 20 pm
my heart beat faster,mission time was approaching, i saw master and swagger giggling,they were somehow confident.
9 45pm
mission start!
the light went off and me and my gang did our thing,we had planned that after sweeping, we would store our bounty in a nearby bush for some days to avoid suspicion. some munutes later,lights came back on.we had already finished our mission by then,soon enough,people began to discover that their stuff had been missing,we also did the same to avoid suspicion.
10 05 pm
more cases were now being reported,Mr Awo,our hostel master came and persuaded us to go to sleep a nd that it would be resolved the next day.i was relieved.i slept peacefully that nite cos i knew i wont need to steal again for a long time.
5 00 am
people were now awake and were now recalling last night s incident.they were raining curses..they did not even know who to suspect, some even thought it was spiritual and started praying.i hustled for a bucket(as i had none)and took my bath.i also prepared for school
8 00 a.m
on the assembly ground,the principal was pacing up and down,he was clamoring about the theft and how careless the hostel master and security men were.i was actually proud of myself.i and three other students had thrown the whole school into confusion.
the assembly was dispatched .on our way to class,i asked koko how he had offed the light of the hostel,he told me that he simply removed the fuse from the meter outsise the hostel,this guy was a genius,i thought to myself.
i saw niniola and her somehow looking friend romoke.
hey baby!i hollered,she simply looked at me and laughed.her voice reminded me od my dream,i cursed koko again for waking me up.
we had literature for first period while the science student had mr tellos class(physics) nini was a science student so i had a chance to look at her butt as she walked out,stone(our literature)teacher caught me looking at her ass,i quickly looked away.i was gonna Bleep the girl one day,i thought to myself.i loved literature class cos ther is freedom of speech and expression in literature .no wonder i was the best student in literature and English language in the school, the only thing that downgraded me was maths,mr Awo,was a mad man,any student that iz not good in his subject is not good in other subjects, he always said because i waz poor in maths,he gave other teachers the impression that i was a dullard.
thank God for english and literature sha.
sept 24,2012
me and my goons went to retrive our booty as the heat of "the great raid"as it was now called among the students and teachers.when i got to where our stufc was,it was empty, nothing was left .i rubbed my face so as to ensure i was not dreaming,still nothing,when d other gus saw this,the looked at me like it was their glory that vanished.i was so angry.we all suspected each other and after a lot of querry,we discocered that none of us came back for the stash..my head felt like exploding,i remember the risk we went through ,the curses.etc.i felt like crying
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 21, 2015
omo,i wan sleep.tell me wat u feel peeps.ur views are appreciated
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Psalmwise(m): 3:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Kontinu.....
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Livingwalker(m): 5:06am On Jan 21, 2015
For a young dude like you to write this beautiful piece
..its nice ..just be patient and let the ball roll...you're good dude you will step up with time

I guess you're using a phone to type ...just try and proof read before you post ...your work look a little bit clumsy
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Livingwalker:
For a young dude like you to write this beautiful piece
..its nice ..just be patient and let the ball roll...you're good dude you will step up with time

I guess you're using a phone to type ...just try and proof read before you post ...your work look a little bit clumsy
thank u sir.it is much appreciated
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2015
psalmwise,i see u o.u are the only one that is gingering me to continue the story..kudos.and to all my silent readers,darris God o
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2015
updates coming soon.....
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Therock5555(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Bros am kind of occupied now if not I for help pass this one, I gats five things to say to u.

1. Watch your punctuation marks.

2. Always give space after a (,) and after (.) use capital letters next.

3. Names starts with capital letters, don't forget what a noun means.

4. Paragraph is the best thing in a story, it increases the length and makes it easier for your readers to comprehend and digest your write up.

5. This ("wink has a very good reason as to why it's on your keypad, it's for encoding and making the readers know who says what. I can see that you just crumpled everything together and it gets sluggy to read especially for people like me always in a hurry, I jumped lots of sentences because of it. You have got to catch the readers attention and get them hooked before they lose interest.

Eg: "I would slap you if you touch me again" I warned Koko

"My friend get up, Mr Sale is calling you" he replied.

Thanks, the sky is your starting point.
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Psalmwise:

#goes out

Ride on bro

you go die of over consumption of beans o grin
ah a! this is the 5th time am seeing your beans comment today.
Abegin stay one place
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Psalmwise(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Kizmarty:

you go die of over consumption of beans o grin
ah a! this is the 5th time am seeing your beans comment today.
Abegin stay one place
hmmmmmm
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
we are went back to the hostel with disappointment and anger, who could have stolen our stuff? i flashed back to the night of "the great raid".who was not in the hostel that night?who followed us?all these questions bombarded my brain.then i remembered,There was a guy who was not in the hostel that night.Toba.Of course every one of us knew toba,he was a legendary thief.he stole stuff from almost everybody including the teachers.he had this huge and intimidating stature,this made us fear him,i looked like paper beside him.on the night of the raid,i think toba had heard us plan for the raid.he sabotaged our mission, we took the risk and hid the stash,all he had to do was be patient and our booty was his,he had went to our "safe "and made away with our stuff,we did the work,he made the gain.
when i got to the hostel that day,i called my guys together and told them about my discovery, Master did not look surprised.I guessed it was because he and Toba had once fought.I also noticed that koko looked scared."well,what are we going to do"? swagger querried in yoruba,none of us had the guts to tackle him and fight him physically, Master still carried the scars of his fight with Toba,even if we were able to corner him,how were we going to get past his "goons",the guy moved around with at least 3 to four students who acted like his bodyguards.Also,he was our senior.Nobody had a clue on what to do.

A thought came to my mind,we may not be able to get back at him physically,but we would still revenge.I told my guys about my plan."what if we rob Toba of his whole stash and money?". i asked.They looked at me as if i was mad.Master looked at me and said "how are we going to rob him?" " the guy has more security than c.b.n".I told them not to worry that i would think of a way.we dispersed and koko and i went to find something to eat.At the tuck shop, i saw Toba and his goons chattering and laughing .He had money to spend, he just hit jackpot with our stuff,i thought to myself.I was still engrossed in my thought when i heard Niniolas voice calling my name.
Nini: hey,you look sad,what happened?
Me: its nothing,im just thinking about some stuff
Nini: owk oo,see you in class
we talked some more as she left.
"bye baby".she looked back and muttered something i did not hear clearly.I wondered why she was dating Master, maybe because he was a rich kid,
Master was a rich kid no doubt,but he was not that good looking.Master went into stealing because of his covetousness, his parents give gim enough money when he is going to school but he spends it all in one week.Even if it was 30k he was given,he would still spend all of it in a week. No wonder he retorted to stealing to satisfy his elephant appetite for cash and other needs.I was sill engrossed in thought, then an idea struck my mind,i knew how we were going to distract Toba and his guys away from their cupboard,i fact it would take the whole dorm away from their stuff.
I quickly told koko of my plan,he smiled delightedly at me.The plan made sense to him too.Toba was about to be dealt a major blow.I went for lessons as the bell had been jingled.
During night prep, I,Koko,Master and Swagger met at the back of a classroom and discussed our next mission.Toba was about to get served!
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
The plan was simple enough, we would diatract the who hostel students away from the hostel,i mean far away from the dormtiory so as to give us space to execute our mission.
September 28,2012

Today is the day,today we take our revenge.It was a saturday,so after our morning duties,i instructed Musbau,my school son to go pretend to run from the school to the hostel and tell everyone that the hostel master was calling them in the school premises. They all left for the school, including Toba and his gang.We had planned earlier that only one of us was to stay behind and take Toba's cupboard into the bush surrounding the school.I volunteered to do the stealing.As soon as they left,I quickly got started, my first task was to break the cupboard open,after that,I had to empty all its contents, Master specifically told me not to even leave a pinch of sugar.
I was amazed when i opened Toba's cupboard, it was full to the brim.he had many tins of milk,bournvuta,sugar,he also had about half a bag of garri inside.Emptying the cupboard and hiding its contents was a major challenge for me.There was so much to take. At last,i did it,i took about 2 trips from the jungle to the hostel in my bid to hide it away from the authorities and other intruders.After i finished ,I braced myself for the second phase of the mission
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
The second phase of the mission was to find a way of getting past the commotion that Toba and his friends were going to create when they discovered that they had been robbed.Musbau(my school son) was the one that distracted the students, so he was going to be the prime suspect. Koko had already had a plan for that.
As i was busy robbing,Master was already in a clash with Toba.
"My fellow students,i called u here today to witness how i am going to beat this small boy here" Master said,pointing to Toba.The latter was just laughing because he knew he was going to defeat Master if they fought again."make we go hostel jare,i no get time for this small boy here,"Toba said .As he he turned around to leave,Master gave him a huge punch on his face.Ahh! the students (who were now watching the two of them like film)shouted.Toba's face immediately got swollen." This is it" Toba said,Master wanted a fight and he had gotten one.
Soon enough, Toba had already pounced on Master,he was now punching his(Masters)face angrily.Master on the other hand was trying as much as possible to block the punches, by now,all the students were shouting and cheering at the two fighters."Kill him"! some were shouting while some meek ones were begging them not to fight again.
"Hey! stop that .Are u crazy?the two of you are dead today! Mr Awo,the hostel master thundered at the two fighters who were now dirty and rough from the fight.It appeared that Master had struck more punches than Toba because Toba had more bruises than Master.
"The two of you, go and kneel down in my office. the rest of you, kneel down outside here" he said.
During the commotion,I had sneaked back into the crowd of "spectators".
I could see koko and and swagger smiling mischievously,
The last part of the whole stuff was to see how Toba would react when he got to the hostel,we knew it was not going to be funny.
We had yam for lunch and i loved yam,I could not afford to miss it.I saw Nini in the dinning hall,she was hot as usual." choi! this girl package o"i muttered to myself."wetin u talk?"Koko asked me,"nothing o" i replied.
I left for the hostel straight after lunch, of course not after flirting with Niniola.The girl liked me, i could feel it.When i got to the hostel,Toba was already tearing the hotel apart.He had a table knife in his hands and was threatening to stab the juniour students if they did not reveal the identity of thief.The poor student's were pleading for their lives.We really got him,i thought to myself. He was almost crying sef.He started begging the students to please return the provision.He even said that he would share his provision and money with the thief if his stuff were returned, I laughed hysterically, he looked at me,i quickly frowned, I could not afford to get caught.
Master came back from Mr Awos office soon enough.He lied to the house master about the fight.He got off on a light note.Maybe it was because of his fathers influence.We had not yet valued our booty,but i knew it was going to be surplus,Toba had some provisions before he stole ours,so we had hit it big.

October 1st,2012
We shared our booty today,when we calculated the money in Toba's cupboard, it was 12k.We shared the money equally. Next,we saw 8 tins of milk,6 tins of bournvita,12 tins of sardines, 9 boxes of sugar,lots of garri and others.we were all happy,not only because we had stolen a lot of stuff but also because We had executed our revenge on Toba and his crew.
October 3rd,2012
Since there were no heists to execute for the meantime, i had time for myself.I attended night prep regularly, copied my notes,i also became friends with Emeka,our hostel prefect.The guy was cool and we were also both die hard manchester united fan's.we went to classes together, he said he knew my dirty job .But he promised not to tell anyone.The guy was so coolheaded.One could hardly see him argue with any one
october 4th 2012
Today was uneventful.We had a filmshow.We watched "The Avengers" the film was sweet. Gosh! I miss home,I miss my Spartacus, The walking dead,Game of thrones e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abeg now,na ur comments wey fit encourage me
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by toykathy(f): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
see how update don full here berekete. Psalmwise u don read dis? Keep dem coming dear we gat ur back
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Come on,a nigga needs encouragement now,u no see how my updates full ni
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by Psalmwise(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Toykathy e full oo...nah whatsapp dey distract me.....vickerz more beans to ur stomach to energis u
Re: Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) by buoye1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
I av 2 commend u,guy u dey try....kudos

you av 2 mke ur update suspense filled to make us dare 4 more....include sme actions dt ll captivate
sky is ur starting point bro...ride on

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Date With A Nairaland Lady! / Salt & Pepper (18+) / DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.