Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs (2652 Views)

Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Nigerian Soldiers Disguised In Gillie Suits 2 Attack Boko Harm In Sambisa Forest / Hmmm (READ Ooo)!!!,buhari Has Done More For Us In One Year Than Jonathan D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by mekaboy(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2016
There was massive corruption during GEJs administration. But many Nigerians were unaware because they where going to work and nobodies business was interrupted.

People could read about the corruption but did not really feel the impact. There was stability, while most Nigerians will say " let them still as long as it does not affect me".

But today buhari is fighting corruption and people are loosing their jobs. Businesses are folding, manufactures can access raw materials.

Inflation now 13% , fuel 145, dollar 360.

Some will say blame GEJ and oil, I will say blame the management of the economy.

Obasanjo Said Buhari was not a good adminstrator and it's gearing today.

Anybody that understands economics would know that the world economy does not wait for anybody. Buhari came in and was wasting time appointing ministers, thinking Nigerian economy would wait for him. Meanwhile millions were lost on a daily basis.

No clear economic policy direction and investors kept fleeing.

Today even if every single money that was looTed under Gej is recovered, it won't be up to 10% of what we have lost in terms of revenue and job losses.

He is now allowing fuel importers to source forex to import. Meanwhile trying to claim a hero, and forcing people all this while to sell at 86.50 yet you don't supply them fuel. going around sealing people's stations causing them to shut down and sack their staff because u want them to sell at a loss.

At this point see what the dollar exchanges for . If he allowed them to sell as they bought since, this panic would not affect exchange rate.

Soon u will hear that the currency has also been devalued after making the stock market crash and people loosing their money and jobs.

How Much will be recover in the 4 years of his administration compared t what Nigeria has lost in 1 year.

He said he will speak on the looted funds on 29th of may, he should also tell us how much Nigeria has lost since he came in and let's compare.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by Pangea: 6:07pm On May 14, 2016
My brother we never see anything o!
By the time this man finish with us in 2019?
Somalia will be like London compared to us!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 14, 2016
I dey laff o

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by funnynation(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2016
Those wey shout for ''Change'' before be like ''How did we get here?.

@Nairaland official comedian

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by HALIX16: 6:14pm On May 14, 2016
I've always known and still have no doubt that the man is a fraud.
The only thing that keeps me going is that he isn't segregating against we that voted against him; everyone is experiencing the hardship. No stamp on the forehead to differentiate those that voted him... lol

Again, he may not finish his tenure!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by hypertension(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2016
If I Call Buhari A Dullard Now Some people Will Want To Kill Me..

This President Does Not Have Common Sense

HE IS A DULLARDKPO

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by eyeview: 6:22pm On May 14, 2016
He may not finish this tenure.
Meanwhile,am not surprised one bit. Those who knew his poor antecedents didn't vote for him.
We already knew that.
He was once tested in 1983 and in less than 10months of toppling a govt of a healthy economy,he reduced the same economy to a pathetic state where nigerians to feed had to queue to receive salt,sugar,rice,garri and other 'essential commodities'.
But yet people who didn't learn from history went out to vote him again.
And for the second time,he is manifesting his crass incompetence in the management of the nation's economy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by bettercreature(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2016
Your post is not far from the truth, we just have to hope for the best. Let's see what he can do with 6 billion naira budget
The only problem I have with him at the moment is that "he is too slow and he believes he is the only Saint in Nigeria "

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by BushidoBlue(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2016
Pangea:

That's how one zombie talk say na matrix wey we dey....

Say na red pill we just take.

Na wa oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2016
Becuz Of D Tomato Scarcity, My Mum Told Me Of 1984/5.

Garden Egg Was Used To Cook Rice Becuz No Tomatoes.
U Don't Nid To Add Salt To D Rice; The Garden Egg Contain Enuf Salt.

I Pray We Dnt Experience It Again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by mekaboy(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2016
Whenever they want to distract Nigerians from their incompetence, They talk about ten past administration.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by trillville(m): 1:57am On May 15, 2016
Mekaboy, please read the story of Joseph the dream interpreter again.

Who should be blamed?
Pharaoh had a dream in which 7 thin cattle swallowed up 7 fat cattle. Joseph interpreted the dream to mean 7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of famine.

Now imagine if Pharaoh did nothing but allowed his subjects to eat all the food during the time of plenty. Do we turn and blame the new Pharaoh when the famine begins?

Ngozi knew as far back as 2012 about the shale revolution in US. she also knew it would bring down the price of oil, yet IB refused to save. Even when a part of Abacha's loot was returned in 2015, IB still insisted that the money be shared rather than be saved.

GEJ was the worst thing ever to happen to naija.

In all honesty, buhari has made some unforced errors. All we can do now is to pray that God almighty gives buhari more wisdom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by scribble: 3:02am On May 15, 2016
The greatest dullard Nigeria has ever known

Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by TimJackJsm(m): 3:19am On May 15, 2016
Abi o@Op;
Wetin dey pain me pass is the politics of the economy.
You can politicized everything not the economy.
It is too precarious to be handle anyhow.
We need best brain,creative and professional of the field in all sectors not unfitting appointments.

It is affecting us.
The FG should be humble to call up our best economists past and present, rtd and working to get solution to the state of affairs.
We once rank the 2nd fastest growing Economy after China during GEJ's tenure.
We knew how the Agric Sector was diversify,we had the target to supply Africa rice.

We saw the innovation.
We were on the brink of making cars (not innosson)nd from oour steel depots. The papers were almost ready.

What had happened?
Where are we?
Where are we going?
The train had been working.

FG should forget diffidence.
We need bests hands in the heart of the economy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by Emassive(m): 4:05am On May 15, 2016
Zombie Alert!!!`
trillville:

Who should be blamed?
Pharaoh had a dream in which 7 thin cattle swallowed up 7 fat cattle. Joseph interpreted the dream to mean 7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of famine.

Now imagine if Pharaoh did nothing but allowed his subjects to eat all the food during the time of plenty. Do we turn and blame the new Pharaoh when the famine begins?

Ngozi knew as far back as 2012 about the shale revolution in US. she also knew it would bring down the price of oil, yet IB refused to save. Even when a part of Abacha's loot was returned in 2015, IB still insisted that the money be shared rather than be saved.

In all honesty, buhari has made some unforced errors. All we can do now is to pray that God almighty gives buhari more wisdom.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by Jirate(m): 4:35am On May 15, 2016
trillville:

Who should be blamed?

[s]GEJ was the worst thing ever to happen to naija.[/s]

Listen, Blame Yourself for Voting for Buhari and for Continuing to defend him even when it is Obvious that he has No plans, No vision for You.
Also, don’t ever in your life Say that GEJ was the Worst thing bla bla bla, Face Your Bubu and Think Ahead of You.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by Lordave: 4:35am On May 15, 2016
Watch out, the Daura Cowboys will soon flood this thread to tell you how a 74 year old Dullard will be your president till 2033 and how no one from generation can ever achieve the feet like PMD is their dad.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by optional1(f): 4:38am On May 15, 2016
Nigeria we need serious change.

Dis one is not change yet d main change is coming.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:38am On May 15, 2016
trillville:

Who should be blamed?

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by Jirate(m): 4:59am On May 15, 2016
optional1:
Nigeria we need serious change.

Dis one is not change yet d main change is coming.

We are Waiting..... cool cool cool

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by optional1(f): 5:04am On May 15, 2016
Jirate:

We are Waiting..... cool cool cool

Change na Change good or bad.

We r waiting for more change.
Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by ahidjo: 5:06am On May 15, 2016
Pangea:

Yes, You are right, by the time he finishes with all the criminals and looters, their world will be like Somalia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by Jirate(m): 5:14am On May 15, 2016
optional1:

Change na Change good or bad.

We r waiting for more change.

Baby, that is not True or should I say we want only a "Good Change" , I saw your Beautiful Picture a while ago and i said to my self, wow, this is Good, no one wants any thing Bad, certainly not You.

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by optional1(f): 5:25am On May 15, 2016
[quote author=Jirate post=45630817][/quote]

Ok

Lets hope 4 d future!

Where there is Live there is Hope!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by mosesdejaviano(m): 6:01am On May 15, 2016
Hmmmm. This government have turned this country into an experiment. They are experimenting at the expense of the lives of the masses. They have no vision, no mission, no picture of a better future. One doesn't need a soothsayer to tell one that this president is bereft of ideas. It is not his fault we should blame those who presented him has the best man for the Job.
Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by pharmagba: 6:09am On May 15, 2016
eyeview:
He may not finish this tenure.
Meanwhile,am not surprised one bit. Those who knew his poor antecedents didn't vote for him.
We already knew that.
He was once tested in 1983 and in less than 10months of toppling a govt of a healthy economy,he reduced the same economy to a pathetic state where nigerians to feed had to queue to receive salt,sugar,rice,garri and other 'essential commodities'.
But yet people who didn't learn from history went out to vote him again.
And for the second time,he is manifesting his crass incompetence in the management of the nation's economy.
He will finish in Jesus name.
This is the leader God has position for us now and I don't have doubt he will deliver

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by trillville(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2016
Emassive:
Zombie Alert!!!`
When naija turns to Venezuela you will know what it is to be living dead.
Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by MARKone(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2016
I am not even going to say give PMB a chance, that he still has 3 more years to probably right the wrongs of history, as I am so unsure of the direction the country is tilting to right now, under this APC leadership. The truth of the matter is between PMB and Jonathan, the former appeared to be the lesser evil, reason why I rooted strongly for him. The country was in dire need of change, a sharp departure from the 16yrs of misrule by PDP, what we are experiencing now, would still have manifested if GEJ was re-elected, even worse. We have no other option than to wait and see how events turn out.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by mekaboy(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2016
ahidjo:

Yes, You are right, by the time he finishes with all the criminals and looters, their world will be like Somalia.

If someone stole 1billion under Gej and he is caught now and made to return 300 million plus property worth 200, he still has 500million.

Now u and that person who will suffer more when fuel is 145 and 1 tomato is 100 naira?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by mekaboy(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2016
MARKone:
I am not even going to say give PMB a chance, that he still has 3 more years to probably right the wrongs of history, as I am so unsure of the direction the country is tilting to right now, under this APC leadership. The truth of the matter is between PMB and Jonathan, the former appeared to be the lesser evil, reason why I rooted strongly for him. The country was in dire need of change, a sharp departure from the 16yrs of misrule by PDP, what we are experiencing now, would still have manifested if GEJ was re-elected, even worse. We have no other option than to wait and see how events turn out.

Gej would not have wasted 3 months to appoint ministers, which brought economic activities to halt making Nigeria loose billions daily.

Gej would not have appointed a new finance minster that does not know how much is in Nigeria's account or how much has been saved.

Gej would not have been doing strong head in issues regarding petroleum. He would not have been forcing people to sell at 86 when they buy more than that. Only for him to allow them source forex in parralel market all over a sudden. This has increase the price of the dollar overnight and will affected food etc.

Gej would have invested more in agriculture than information .

Gej would have let the market control forex, maintain investors and the economy and the dollar would be around 280 290 or less rather than 370.

There won't be so much job losses today because companies will still have access to forex for raw materials etc.

Gej would have done all that immediately. Buhari has refused to do all this in 1 year causing more harm to our economy. Eventually he is beginning to accept that economy is not controlled by strong head

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by 989900: 11:37am On May 15, 2016
So it is true the Israelites really wanted to return to Egypt after God freed them?
Re: Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs by Nobody: 11:42am On May 15, 2016
Its funny, the government retire civil servants @60, why.do we have a president that is about 15 years above that age..?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of Obanikoro's Houses That Were Raided By EFCC Yesterday / PDP Youth Chased Out Sheriff: Hands Over Key To Markafi / Breaking: Buhari Nominates Eko, Augie Supreme Court Justices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.