Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (25691 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PassingShot(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Remember your children and unborn ones

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by calaway: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
beopened:

Sorry oooo

On looking at your picture and the age behind the face,i realised the fact that i shouldn't be discussing with you........once again i apologise
the person you refer to has proven to be on a much higher cognitive placement than you in all your old age.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PassingShot(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nigeria is bleeding already as a result of the Otuoke man.

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Hempe(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Won't people learn from their mistakes.... shocked with all d pains dis
Cruel Govt had caused to people. At least let's wise up for once
So so disheartening

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
beopened:

Sorry oooo

On looking at your picture and the age behind the face,i realised the fact that i shouldn't be discussing with you........once again i apologise
U succeeded in making me to like her pic.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by ideylaff: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
pendy79:
Pity A sitting president cannot pull a crowd commensurate to what Buhari pulled in Akwaibom, Bayelsa, Crossriver and Rivers.

This crowd I'm seeing in Gusau is a disgrace to a government having a son of the Soil Aliyu Gusau as the Minister of Defence.

GEJ is finished politically in Nigeria and it is so obvious with the scanty crowd who are pulled from the N21bn campaign fund to attend.

Really a shame .

Do you want to see what a presidential campaign rally is all about? Tune to TVC right now and watch Buhari in Kano

I can categorically vouch that Forever IBB's Man Gusau will be voting Buhari with his people on February 14.

GEJ is fooling himself thinking he has backers.....

He shld be packing up now ooooo

Gusau is just enjoying the position of Defence Minister.... on election day he will allign... same for all the PDP Governors as welll

The writing is on the wall
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PassingShot(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Don't bring back Jonathan. He is bad luck. Remember Father Mbaka!

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PassingShot(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nigeria is the 15th most corrupt nation in the world. We cannot continue like this.

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by pendy79: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
ideylaff:

I can categorically vouch that Forever IBB's Man Gusau will be voting Buhari with his people on February 14.

GEJ is fooling himself thinking he has backers.....

He shld be packing up now ooooo

Gusau is just enjoying the position of Defence Minister.... on election day he will allign... same for all the PDP Governors as welll

The writing is on the wall

Bros as your moniker says "ideylaff"
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Hempe(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
dipo1234:

Cant u see! are u telling me that the crowd is not aware that Buhari cannot last two years? thus power will go back to SW and the northerner will feel short changed once again after the case of Yar adua. The northerner prefer to wait after jonathan completes his tenure to present a formidable and healthy candidate. Stop deceiving yourself, jonathan will get the constitituonal votes in the north that will make him win come february 2015.
just think of how he had bettered your life..... .. . Infant
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Just as GMB needs only 25% in Edo, Rivers, Imo and probably one other state to clinch it. Add the 16 Northern states that are already assured with at least 4 states in the SW, then you know that GEJ IS DONE AND DUSTED.

APC Northen States Assured:
1. Bauchi
2. Borno
3. Gombe
4. Jigawa
5. Kaduna
6. Kano
7. Katsina
8. Kebbi
9. Niger
10. Sokoto
11. Yobe
12. Zamfara
13. Adamawa
14. Kwara
15. Nassarawa
16. Taraba
17. Kogi

APC SW States Assured
1. Lagos
2. Osun
3. Oyo
4. Ogun

APC 25% or More
1. Edo
2. Rivers
3. Plateau
4. Ekiti
5. Ondo
6. Imo
7. Benue

IF YOU FAIL TO KNOW BY NOW THAT GEJ IS DONE AND DUSTED, PREPARE FOR HEART ATTACK!
This is a big headache to PDP satanoid.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by mustymatic(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Skako:
They were there to see the face of the clueless president
On point
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by shizzle11(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
APC supporters keep deluding themselves into thinking that GEJ will not pull weight in the NE and NW. Mark it this day and this moment, the least GEJ will get in these two zones is 30% of the total vote cast from each state of the two regions. cool

failbuhari2015

TeamFreshAir

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Hempe(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Clerverly:
I pity jonathan! He is really on a white ghost chase!
he just has inhumanes around him shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha I just dey laugh, You wanna know the defination of crowd? Go check GMB campaign in imo state, Ogun State, Osun State and even check live on Channels in Kano.
Kano is just one state in Federal republic of Nigeria, he pulled the same crowd 2011 and the end he lost the election, your guys should stop given false hope to your supporters.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by mustymatic(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Juliaann:
[size=32pt]balderdash[/size]tell me who are the boko haram?
GEJ n his colleagues, vote him n boko haram will surely advance to the SS, Sw, or wherever the hell i r, na den u go kno sey boko haram no b masses

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by shizzle11(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
PassingShot:
Nigeria is the 15th most corrupt nation in the world. We cannot continue like this.
From the subdued tone in your voice, one can tell that you are disappointed from the mammoth crowd that came out and welcomed the president, alas you weren't expecting such a massive turn out. kpele'o

@bolded, Nigeria ranked 2nd most currupt under abacha and 3rd under OBJ. just saying
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by okestev: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I always reserve an advice to all GEJ haters

Beware of GEJpertension!!!

It kills faster than Ebola

Tinubu had to go for a medical trip abroad for remedy.
Buhari is planning for his.

To all APC e-rat can you afford foreign medical trip?

Bewarned and stay-off
another cage has been left opened!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PassingShot(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
shizzle11:
From the subdued tone in your voice, one can tell that you are disappointed from the mammoth crowd that came out and welcomed the president, alas you weren't expecting such a massive turn out. kpele'o

@bolded, Nigeria ranked 2nd most currupt under abacha and 3rd under OBJ. just saying

Mammoth gini? Check the meaning of that word first.

I gave you 10 facts and you're talking about 15th position as an achievement. Our position improved even during late Yar'Adua's time.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PassingShot(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

Kano is just one state in Federal republic of Nigeria, he pulled the same crowd 2011 and the end he lost the election, your guys should stop given false hope to your supporters.

WE SHALL SEE!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by okestev: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is going to sweep buhari off and he will be politically forgotten.
such could only happen in your dream. Many of you have always relying on your usual ways of rigging...sentiment apart...what has GEJ done during those wasted 6yrs that qualifies him to return to power for another 4 yrs to make 10yrs. God forbid!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by princemillla(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Majority of the crowd u will meet at campaign are most not for all the aspirant.... Remember as a pdp member my choice may be gov aspirant and not the president... Same to other parties so pulling a crowd at campaign doesn't assures you are winning
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
PassingShot:

WE SHALL SEE!
Buhari will lose again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by shizzle11(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Mammoth gini? Check the meaning of that word first.

I gave you 10 facts and you're talking about 15th position as an achievement. Our position improved even during late Yar'Adua's time.
what 10 useless points are yo talking about? public trust? negative impact on development?

What eroded public trust can be worse that an aspirant who doesn't have a certificate trying to fool Nigerians that he is qualified when in actual fact, he doesn't have the minimum requirement. That is a betrayal of trust and an indictment on the man who calls himself 'mr integrity'....indeed!

What negative impact is worse than foisting an uneducated person who never deemed it worthy to improve on his educational qualification to handle the affairs of the country, he will wreck the educational sector and render it moribond
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by shizzle11(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

Buhari will lose again.
It is written....

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Truthisit: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
masterpower:

MY FRIEND, I BELIEVE YOU ARE SANE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, PLS WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF YORUBAS IN THE POPULATION OF LAGOS STATE?

IGBOS HAVE 53% POPULATION.
SOUTH-SOUTH 8%
OTHERS 10%
YORUBAS ?

NOW TELL ME WHO WIN LAGOS?
Please when did you do your population censors? How can ibos who travelled in and out of Lagos be more that Yorubas in Lagos? Ask yourself serious question!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by VoteWisely: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
True Change is When Power is in the Hands of the People

#VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PassingShot(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
shizzle11:
what 10 useless points are yo talking about? public trust? negative impact on development?

What eroded public trust can be worse that an aspirant who doesn't have a certificate trying to fool Nigerians that he is qualified when in actual fact, he doesn't have the minimum requirement. That is a betrayal of trust and an indictment on the man who calls himself 'mr integrity'....indeed!

What negative impact is worse than foisting an uneducated person who never deemed it worthy to improve on his educational qualification to handle the affairs of the country, he will wreck the educational sector and render it moribond

Yeah, you have a point. Therefore I advise you do one of the following:

1. Go to court
2. Go and dye
3. STFU
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by bashydemy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

Do you also remember he has no sitting Governor to support his Campaign in 2011 and he has 14 sitting Governors to support and mobilize for him this time around. Beside 3 most populated states in Nigeria 2 his sure deal for GMB Lagos and Kano, and river states will be shared or win by the peoples general. 14 out of the northern states is for GMB, South West is for the peoples General mark my word.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by shizzle11(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
PassingShot:

[s]Yeah, you have a point. Therefore I advise you do one of the following:

1. Go to court
2. Go and dye
3. STFU[/s]
whimp!

I'll rather you get a towel to clean your tears come failbuhari 14, 2015 and then kill yourself afterwards.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Sajio(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
pics will be verymuch appreciated....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Federal Government Should Take Over Obasanjo’s Presidential Library — Sagay / Sowore, Others Arrive Abuja Court For Bail Hearing (Photos) / 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.