Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (25697 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by customized07: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by babestella: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
shizzle11:
APC supporters keep deluding themselves into thinking that GEJ will not pull weight in the NE and NW. Mark it this day and this moment, the least GEJ will get in these two zones is 30% of the total vote cast from each state of the two regions. cool

failbuhari2015

TeamFreshAir

GEJ till 2019.

It's a pity a lot of APC supporters and their almajiris in the north and southwest don't even know what a constitutional vote is, apparently their defeat in February will hit them like a meteor traveling at the speed of light. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PointB: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Clerverly:
I pity jonathan! He is really on a white ghost chase!

Wild goose chase I believe you meant?

Anyway, we shall meet at the poll. Don't forget to come with handkerchief!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Vicotex(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
They said Jonathan was afraid and a coward and therefore couldn't visit the north.

Now Jonathan has visited and even campaigned in Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Zamfara, Borno and may still campaign in sambisa forest. grin

Though he walks through the valleys of the shadows of death, he fears no evil.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by shizzle11(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
babestella:

GEJ till 2019.

It's a pity a lot of APC supporters and their almajiris in the north and southwest don't even know what a constitutional vote is, apparently their defeat in February will hit them like a meteor traveling at the speed of light. Watch out.
Well said bruv, well said.

Many of them may not survive the shock from the embarrassing defeat that awaits them on failbuhari14.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Fawklicant: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
masinga07:
I just finished watching it myself. people may not be in hundred of thousand but am impressed wit der enthusiasm. dey were so full of joy nd shouting dat GEJ even need to plead for d police to leave dem. dey all felt like touching dis special president. infact someone cant be show love more dan dat. watever any APC supporter say, i wont mind but frm wat i saw myself. i can see genuine love for dis man. though av nt decided who to vote for. waiting for debate to start

GEJ till 2019.

Funny how the APC hasnt told us what faibuhari achieved in his two year tenure as president with ABSOLUTE power, not even like GEJ that has to go through NASS for certain issues to fly.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by shizzle11(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
customized07:
grin
buddy, i dey see your handwork'o cheesygrin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by ThisisBuhari: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
SAI BUHARI! in Jonathan's words

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Fawklicant: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
PointB:

Wild goose chase I believe you meant?

Anyway, we shall meet at the poll. Don't forget to come with handkerchief!

Handkerchief abi bucket?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Yungmilio2(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
Which kind of change APC give?
Oya see change honey!
Sweetheart
With all this pictures - we still hear and see of fuel scarcity every year at least 4 in a year, price of Fuel increased to 97 naira
I
Upon all the schools he build why be say people still dey hustle towrite jamb
To get admission for Nigeria now be like Gold - even some private n state uni you GATS runs am talk more of Federal
I
After Graduating with carry covers n spilling (bad one) no job for the youths
Some peeps from average family wish to go out for MSc and greener pasta wink
Dollar and Pounds dey increase making it hard for them to afford the fees
I
$20billion missing till now - no need about it
That missing money was equivalent to what a country use to boost up there electricity supply ad another country used that to build one of the biggest shopping mall in the world
I
All the money spent on security - our policemen are still crying out( I was exploited the sum of2500naira on my way to Ilorin from abuja, because I wasn't with my laptop receipt, and which deycouldcheck for my pix, the date I started using and other stuff to confirm if I am the owner but all they wanted is money) because they are hungry
I
What a corrupt government we have making it hard for the average and poor Nigerians to live a happy moderate life
We just Need CHANGE
Nothing else for now - SHIKENA
YOUR'S FAITHFULLY shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by FKO81(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
PDP presidential campaign live on AIT and NTA, see crowd I hope APCe rats are watching, Kastina is Buhari Home state.

GEJ 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by customized07: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
shizzle11:
buddy, i dey see your handwork'o cheesygrin
thanks bro, we must let the truth be known.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by GOGMIG(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
London (NDR) – There is an adage that
says “a lie repeated several times seems to
be true.” This is exactly the case of Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari as regards to the
Nigerian refineries. Many Nigerians, maybe
out of ignorance believe the lie that Buhari
built our 4 refineries. This can be regarded
as the ‘lie of the century.’ If you are one of
those that believed this repeatedly told lies,
this special and well investigated report by
NewsDay Reporters will cure you of
ignorance.
For the records, Nigeria has four refineries
namely Port Harcourt, Alesa-Eleme (PH 1),
Warri, Kaduna and PH 11 refineries.
In 1960, Shell and the then British
Petroleum (BP) now African Petroleum
(AP) came together in a mutual joint
venture that gave birth to Nigerian
Petroleum Refining Company (NPRC). This
process led to the construction of the now
popular Alesa-Eleme (PH 1) in the outskirts
of Port Harcourt with a capacity of
38,000b/d. The construction started in 1963
and was completed in 1965 (in this period,
where was Buhari? he just joined the army
in 1962). As the demand for local
consumption increased rapidly, the
refinery’s capacity was raised to 60,000b/d
after the FG acquired 60% equity in 1970
and the remaining 40% in 1978 through the
1977 decree 77.
The administration of Gen. Olusegun
Obasanjo, in order to enhance the
performances of the oil sector, promulgated
Decree 77 of 1978 establishing the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The NNPC initially had five bodies, each
with a managing director. They were all
supervised by a group general manager.
The number of subsidiaries rose to nine
and later 11.
Following the indigenization policy of the
Federal Military Government under the
Obasanjo’s regime, the name NPRC was
changed to NNPC and its equity totally
bought over by the Federal Government in
1978. Therefore, the NPRC constructed the
first refinery in Nigeria generally known as
Port Harcourt 1 in 1965 while the NNPC
built the Port Harcourt 11, Warri and
Kaduna refineries.
However, the Warri Refinery was awarded
by Yakubu Gowon to Snamprogetti Spa
Milan, Italy in 1975 (in this period, Buhari
was the governor of North-eastern state) at
the cost of $478 million and commenced
operation in 1978 (now he was a
Petroleum. Minister). It had the design
capacity of 100,000 b/d.
The Kaduna Refinery was awarded by
Murtala Mohammed in 1976 and was built
by Chiyoda Engineering and Construction
Company - a Japanese firm, at the cost of
$525 million and was completed by
Obasanjo in 1979 (Buhari's tenure as the
Petroleum. Minister ended in 1978). It had
two refining streams (50,000 b/d fuels
units) and (50,000 b/d lubes, waxes
Asphalt plants).
Port Harcourt 11 was awarded by Gen IBB
in 1985 with an installed capacity of
150,000 b/d and completed in 1989.
Meanwhile in 1985, IBB undertook an
expansion of the capacities of the fuels
units in both Warri and Kaduna refineries to
125,000b/d and 110,000b/d respectively.
He therefore added 185,000b/d capacity to
the total 445,000b/d as at 1989. No further
addition has been added till date.
So, when did Buhari build the four
refineries?
Lets I forget, Buhari has no legacy as a
former Head of State despite ruling the
country with an iron-fist.

MUHAMMADU BUHARI
7th Head of State / President of Nigeria
In office
31 December 1983 – 27 August 1985
Preceded by Shehu Shagari
Succeeded by Ibrahim Babangida

Vote wisely, VOTE GEJ/N. SAMBO. PDP,,

wat we need nw is transformation.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

http://m.mobilewebsiteserver.com/site/live_site_id_79634?nosim=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsdayreporters.com%2Fwhat-s-hot%2F536-specialreport-muhammadu-buhari-did-not-build-any-refinery-for-nigeria-editorial-newsday-reporters.html#2582
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Riclord001(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eziachi:
Why ask someone to tell you if the CNN and BBC you have is showing something when you can pick up your remote and check? grin grin grin
lol... no b lyt person go c b4 he pick up remote? abi no be Naija d guy dey campaign?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Dayg88(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
HzRF:

Hmm Nawa oo
Anyways I don't trade words with nitwits.. I knw u came to existence thanks to the sex escapade that happened BTW ur NURTW father and ur lousy market woman mother in a rickety moluee
I don't expect a product made in a rickety moluee to act otherwise

I knw the place u are manufactured (smelling seatless rickety moluee), the slum u grew up with the toutism from ur useless father and lousiness from inconsequential mother u inherited makes up ur personality

Keep it up.. U can 1 day end up as a personal thug for Tinubu

This is what happens when the placenta is carried instead of the baby. You TANOIDS, just like your president, attack personality, you guys are short of innovations. Had it been your bastard folks used a condom, the world would have one less mouth to feed. Omo ale jati jati. Oloriburuku eda
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by Dayg88(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
HzRF:

Hmm Nawa oo
Anyways I don't trade words with nitwits.. I knw u came to existence thanks to the sex escapade that happened BTW ur NURTW father and ur lousy market woman mother in a rickety moluee
I don't expect a product made in a rickety moluee to act otherwise

I knw the place u are manufactured (smelling seatless rickety moluee), the slum u grew up with the toutism from ur useless father and lousiness from inconsequential mother u inherited makes up ur personality

Keep it up.. U can 1 day end up as a personal thug for Tinubu

This is what happens when the placenta is carried instead of the baby. You TANOIDS, just like your president, attack personality, you guys are short of innovations. Had it been your bastard folks used a condom, the world would have one less idiot to harbour. Omo ale jati jati. Oloriburuku eda
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by PointB: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fawklicant:

Handkerchief abi bucket?

Bucket will do just fine. hehehehe
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by HzRF(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dayg88:

This is what happens when the placenta is carried instead of the baby. You TANOIDS, just like your president, attack personality, you guys are short of innovations. Had it been your bastard folks used a condom, the world would have one less idiot to harbour. Omo ale jati jati. Oloriburuku eda

Aye re ati awon ebi ee maa baje po in conjunction nii,
Tii Ba se pe opolo ree tii Doota patapata oni LA enu osii toun gbe. Ka yen Koofi maa bami so oro oshi

If ur parents really worth the word "parents" u won't just bulge into what u don't know how it emanated

Ur foundation is faulty else ur fast-draining brain would have realised ur co-online idiot started it

Born by total mistake
Alainieko Oponu akindindinrin afofungbemu olorada
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by laidyy(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Juliaann:
Am watching it live on NTA and to be candid Buhari will cry again forget all this propaganda APshits are feeding us with that GEJ is finished the truth is that buhari is the one finished here that man have nothing I mean nothing to offer us

GEJ all the way!!!!!!!
by God's grace you & that GEJ are the ones crying dumb backward people enemies of positivity.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by SFSNIPER(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
kendrick9:
soldier indeed.. u went for internal security yet u are on here on nairaland.. please shut up,u liar
Fool d event ended and I came before coming on here.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by kendrick9(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Fool d event ended and I came before coming on here.
tell that bullsh1t to the gods
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by 100Cents: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
sage2:
More pictures. For someone who is just looking for 25 percent of total votes cast, this will serve the purpose.

These mallams like good thing o.

GEJ till Buhari goes to school..
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is the power of the #21b at work, at the end of the day those fellow mallams go vote BUHARI.

Feeling the breeze of change..........
S
A
I

B................U...............H..............A........R.............I.......2015

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT by VoteWisely: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MASSOB’s 19th Anniversary Bloody: 2 Killed, 15 Injured, 10 Arrested In Onitsha / Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results / Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.