Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Figo: I've Played With Players Better Than Messi And Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Figo: I've Played With Players Better Than Messi And Ronaldo (622 Views)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Not Portugal’s Best Ever - Luis Figo / Manchester United Top The Table With Players In The Best XI Since 1992 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Figo: I've Played With Players Better Than Messi And Ronaldo by nationwide1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
The ex-Portugal legend believes both Messi and Ronaldo would have been less dominant had they played 15 years ago.

What do you think of the former Barcelona and Real Madrid star's submission?
Re: Figo: I've Played With Players Better Than Messi And Ronaldo by nationwide1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
I think Luis Figo has a strong point because I don't see Ronaldo and Messi matching the dexterous skills of Zinedine Zidane, Rivaldo, Figo himself and Ronaldo De Lima. These names gave football artistic flare even in competitive atmosphere.

(1) (Reply)

Fta / Nairabet Signup All Nairabet Members Must Log In Or Register Through This Link / Live: Nigeria Vs Senegal Power Horse Beach Soccer Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.