Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Daughter's Prayer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Daughter's Prayer (1059 Views)

A Father And His Daughter's Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter's Prayer by imomoh24(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2006
A family was having some people to dinner. At the table, the mother turned to her six-year-old daughter and said, "Dear, would you like to say the blessing?"
"I wouldn't know what to say," replied the little girl, shyly.

"Just say what you hear Mommy say, sweetie," the woman said.

Her daughter took a deep breath, bowed her head, and solemnly said, "Dear Lord, why the hell did I invite all these people to dinner!?!"
Re: Daughter's Prayer by tripdizle(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2006
the girl don enter casala wit the mumcy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daughter's Prayer by Oracle(m): 1:08am On Aug 25, 2006
those visitors will feel unwelcomed, the girl will feel fulfilled but the mom will really really feel bad.
Re: Daughter's Prayer by cacosister(f): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2006
well at least she told the truth kiss

(1) (Reply)

Most Embarassing Moments / My Letter Ooooh / Where Is Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.