Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Meet Ini Edo’s New Boyfriend… She’s Inlove Again (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ini Edo’s New Boyfriend… She’s Inlove Again (photos) (6088 Views)

Fans Freak Out Over Ini Edo's New Photo / Meet Ini Edo’s “twin Sister” (PHOTOS) / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ini Edo’s New Boyfriend… She’s Inlove Again (photos) by ucheeee(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nigerian actress who recently divorced her Husband have found love again. But wait… This guy is too young for her o lol

According to LIB, Ini Edo is romantically involved with an actor named Mike Godson.

See how she reported it:

Don’t ask me how I got the photos jor…it’s my job…hehe. Star actress Ini Edo has found love again after ending her marriage to Philip Ehiagwina. She’s seeing actor Mike Godson…and I have some intimate pics of the love birds. More pics after the cut…

Meanwhile despite all his protest in the media, Ini’s ex-husband Philip is in a serious relationship and is planning to re-marry soon.

Checkout more photos of them below:
Photo credit: Lindaikeji

Re: Meet Ini Edo’s New Boyfriend… She’s Inlove Again (photos) by Hazardd(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
e be like say this guy de on monthly hire.
Re: Meet Ini Edo’s New Boyfriend… She’s Inlove Again (photos) by RotrEmmanuel: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Celebrities are refined prostitutes.

today with one man, tomorrow with another.
Re: Meet Ini Edo’s New Boyfriend… She’s Inlove Again (photos) by achinaboy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
could be shots from movies

(1) (Reply)

Is Lil'wayne Dead Or Just Another Death Hoax / Nicki Minaj: ‘I Am Not Allowed To Have Sex In Movies’ / Celebrity Look-alike. Karen (bigbrother) And Princess Fiona (shrek)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.