Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) (82944 Views)

Why The Vagina May Itch / Let’s Talk Vagina: Clean, Odorless, And Healthy Tips… / Let's Talk Vagina: Clean,odorless And Healthy Tips... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Odunharry(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2015
candygosh no spoil me o

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2015
The same people who will put their tongue there! they will even steal your undies to be sniffing, i give up!

Abeg no quote me, or else you will reply yourself!!

last drop: It's fresher down there smiley grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 22, 2015
RedBenson:

You like his style of sniffing his gf dirty panties abi? You think killing someone is only by poisoning or stabbing? Giving a dirty panties inhabited with harmful bacteria from VJ for a guy to smell of is also a murder case.

You think the food u eat at home has no microbes too abi. undecided The air you breathe in nko? Even that your saliva that you use when you give ur babe a head nko,? You dey risk her own life too ! All na murder case!

He smells his girlfriend panties, it's what turns him on. Most men have got weird fantasies. Some like the smell of sweat, vj, even as$. If only men will be honest, about their fantasies.

Ain't nothing bad about the panty smelling. That's why we have the white blood cells na grin
some ladies too smell their men's sweat shirt. Each man to his own.

warning: ladies sef should start being conscious of these their so called bf that give them a head and dip that their unsanitized finger that have been tru different thing from picking of nose to money handling etc. These things contribute to buildup up unwanted bacteria that eventually cause bad smell

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Odunharry:
candygosh no spoil me o

Je je je je I dey go jeje I dey go je je! Wetin carry me come here sef.
After u go lie say u wan educate yourself why u no go back to school now. Mtchew embarassed
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Nneka123:
The same people who will put their tongue there! they will even steal your undies to be sniffing, i give up!

It's like you've experience it before
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by naijaboiy: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2015
Nneka123:

undecided
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 22, 2015
CFCfan:

It's like you've experience it before
No, i haven't smiley
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

undecided
Talk!
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by naijaboiy: 1:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Nneka123:
Talk!
undecided
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 22, 2015
candygosh:

You think the food u eat at home has no microbes too abi. undecided The air you breathe in nko? Even that your saliva that you use when you give ur babe a head nko,? You dey risk her own life too ! All na murder case!

He smells his girlfriend panties, it's what turns him on. Most men have got weird fantasies. Some like the smell of sweat, vj, even as$. If only men will be honest, about their fantasies.

Ain't nothing bad about the panty smelling. That's why we have the white blood cells na grin
some ladies too smell their men's sweat shirt. Each man to his own.

warning: ladies sef should start being conscious of these their so called bf that give them a head and dip that their unsanitized finger that have been tru different thing from picking of nose to money handling etc. These things contribute to buildup up unwanted bacteria that eventually cause bad smell

From what we're scientifically taught, most bacteria cant stand heat. They're easily destroyed in the presence of fire. All you need do is warm your food and you are good to go. As for breathing microbes in natural air, dont forget not all bacteria are harmful to human body. As a matter of fact, human body benefits alot from some bacteria which is natural, but those from vj which most at times are unnatural can be very harmful to human body. For someone to say he keeps his gf dirty pant to sniff for some days/weeks, i'm sure if his mum is to be aware of this shameful practice, she would be shedding tears cos she would know her son may just die and go anytime.
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Spidermon: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2015
candygosh:

Lmao
But seriously it does happen n it's not an infection.
It could be her own c:um. It's like when a guy cu:ms too, yin could be sticky or light as well. Does that mean he's got infection. It's when the cum smells bad that there's problem. Guys c:um, so does girls

Besides washing ur arrow with that chemical u wrote up there, u think that's healthy? Prostrate cancer dey around oh

Pizza sounds nice tho its like cream cheese cheesy
I know women cum too. Female cum is as light as water, being an ultra filtrate of blood. A man's semen could show signs of infection too but that one na anoda day's story..
And chlorrhexidine is quite safe, it is used to sterilize surgical sites prior to incision. It's the active ingredient in Savlon and other antiseptics.
On a lighter note, you and I can exchange pastries and body fluids to confirm this little hypothesis of ours *winks*

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2015
RedBenson:

From what we're scientifically taught, most bacteria cant stand heat. They're easily destroyed in the presence of fire. All you need do is warm your food and you are good to go. As for breathing microbes in natural air, dont forget not all bacteria are harmful to human body. As a matter of fact, human body benefits alot from some bacteria which is natural, but those from vj which most at times are unnatural can be very harmful to human body. For someone to say he keeps his gf dirty pant to sniff for some days/weeks, i'm sure if his mum is to be aware of this shameful practice, she would be shedding tears cos she would know her son may just die and go anytime.

Dear at ur spare time Google Physcrophiles, Mesophiles and thermophilic. They u know some microbes don't just back out and u don't even wanna come in contact with some of them. Especially tht thermophilic ones that they so love really high elevated temperature.
In ur scientific mind u must have killed them oh. I studied food technology and you don't want to get me started on several terrible stuff u guys consume without even having to smell panties.
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Spidermon:

I know women cum too. Female cum is as light as water, being an ultra filtrate of blood. A man's semen could show signs of infection too but that one na anoda day's story..
And chlorrhexidine is quite safe, it is used to sterilize surgical sites prior to incision. It's the active ingredient in Savlon and other antiseptics.
On a lighter note, you and I can exchange pastries and body fluids to confirm this little hypothesis of ours *winks*

Hehe in ur dreams. Go see the counter thread on how to wash ur tools well

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Spidermon: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2015
candygosh:

Hehe in ur dreams. Go see the counter thread on how to wash ur tools well
Searching for counter thread will waste time. U can give me private lessons na.
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2015
candygosh:

Dear at ur spare time Google Physcrophiles, Mesophiles and thermophilic. They u know some microbes don't just back out and u don't even wanna come in contact with some of them. Especially tht thermophilic ones that they so love really high elevated temperature.
In ur scientific mind u must have killed them oh. I studied food technology and you don't want to get me started on several terrible stuff u guys consume without even having to smell panties.

Psychrophiles

Well, it's good to know you studied Food Technology. Though i didnt study MicroBiology, but i was exposed to fairly basic knowledge of the field, so i had already known all you had mentioned. Like i said, some bacteria stand high temperatures/pressures as you correctly stated and some cant stand anything heat. For example, Psychrophiles dwell in places below 5¤C and such bacteria die once they're exposed to temperature above the stated. This is when you need to warm your food and all Psycrophilic bacteria are gone. But in the case of vaginal bacteria (Psychrophilic, Thermophilic or whatever), how do you destroy the harmful ones then?

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by shaboti: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2015
UjSizzle:

You do realise menstrual blood is expected to smell, right?

Change your sanitary pad regularly. Drink lots of water and eat vegies. Maintain good personal hygiene.
This should keep you feeling reasonably okay for the 4-7 days duration.

Medical personnel advice against scented wash and pads, but I tried it (pad) once and omg Nigerians are suffering with this nonsense scratchy version of Always sad It's got this anti-odour pearls technology/cotton feel that makes you feel really good *sighs*

medical personnels adviced against pads? Asin sanitary pads?
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by UjSizzle(f): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
shaboti:
medical personnels adviced against pads? Asin sanitary pads?
Scented....

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nihilist:
The vaginal cleanliness test:

When you finger a girl, remove your finger and move it towards her nose, if she moves her head back, please send her home with alacrity

So many fishy smelling punas in the world these days. angry

Ladies please keep your plumbing clean!

U no well oo grin grin,u funny die.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by flowjoe: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nihilist:
The vaginal cleanliness test:

When you finger a girl, remove your finger and move it towards her nose, if she moves her head back, please send her home with alacrity

So many fishy smelling punas in the world these days. angry

Ladies please keep your plumbing clean!

Ammonia test angry
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by felifeli: 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
firstEVA:
she allows you use her Vjay for what exactly?

You mean you don't know ? How old are you ? i need your age to tell you anything more. Your birth certificate will do ... not the one issued from Katsina state though grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
felifeli:

You mean you don't know ? How old are you ? i need your age to tell you anything more. Your birth certificate will do ... not the one issued from Katsina state though grin grin
It may be with the Military board
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by elantraceey(f): 2:21am On Jan 24, 2015
duduhemit36:

u also need likes bah.....tell elantracey....

Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Seajae: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
iykedare:

more than 20 people liked this stoopid comment. This shows how dirty and shameless some people can be.

Now 40 people fam
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by jbblues24(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2019
This concept has navigated right into my heart. smiley
Re: How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) by Ara99: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.