Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics (82962 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is my true life story
I have been living with a stone in my bladder for years now.....like 12-15years
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

Battlefield2:
More
Modified:- Just saw the test I did around March when the stone left my kidney up to the bladder
Was told to do urine and swab test, Result said "No growth" but something was growing in my penis,if I touch the shaft,I can feel something hard,so scary
Come n see me gulping 7k Anti biotics Augmentine tablet every week like a warrior thinking I have STD
I even came here countless times to solicit for funds to do test and get drugs.....Omo, the drugs I used during those moments,I haven't used that since I was born......thank God for life
Good health is massively overated
Come n see how relieved I was when peed this yesterday
To even think the stone moved up to my penis hole(making it very hard for me to pass urine )during my final exams made it more scary
I thank God for life

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by lolu2019: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Always clean ur system.use herbs

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by fyzaila: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
God have mercy 🥺. You went through hell on earth. I'm sorry dear. Thank God for this relief. Please what even caused the stones to accumulate like this?

251 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jesus shocked shocked

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Smitaro100(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Blood of Jesus shocked

Sickness dey dis life o.. always thank God for sound health.

289 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by wittywriter: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Graphic...
Keep taking your medications.

Stay strong.

Wittyness

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by dawnomike(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God
Glad you're fine now... That sh*t must have been painful and scary to say the least.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
fyzaila:
God have mercy 🥺. You went through hell on earth. I'm sorry dear. Thank God for this relief. Please what even caused the stones to accumulate like this?

Sincerely, I can't say
I have been living like dz for years
You can't imagine the amount of relief I had when I pee this out
The stone moved to the tip of my penis in the middle of my final exams,I can't pee, I was feeling serious pains and I had to read to pass
It wasn't easy at all
Sincerely
Good health is underated

382 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
dawnomike:
Glad you're fine now... That sh*t must have been painful and scary to say the least.

Very scary and painful bro
The stone was too large for my penis hole,it had to expand....the hole is just coming back to normal now small small

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by izonborn098(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Go and beg ur ex''

5 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by dalass(f): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sorry @ OP.

Hope you are doing better now

Make sure to drink lots of water through out the day.. it is well wink

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nemesis0147(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lord have mercy…
Nothing wey person no go see for this life.
Sorry @op

28 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Sonnobax15(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Sincerely, I can't say
The stone moved to the tip of my penis in the middle of my final exams,I can't pee, I was feeling serious pains and I had to read to pass
It wasn't easy at all
Sincerely
Good health is underated
. Sorry for this bro......The lord's your strength..

38 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Evestar200(f): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
This must be painful, sorry op

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by BItt: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
THIS IS MYSTERIOUS

Some things sounds very impossible but omo.
I am happy for you that you have escaped the bondage.
Please always be in constant communication with God. He is a miracle worker

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by kevwemike: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jesus is lord, it is well with you doh!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Geo4646: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
😱😱

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Curious345: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Will. You fucrk with this preek?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
So sorry brother, my phobia didn't allow me to see the pic. I'm happy for you.

15 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by PlayerMeji: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2023
Drink more water, brother!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Ladygee12: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
So sorry about this , but go and have a CAT Scan done to be sure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Streetmovement(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

WTF man!!

Sorry about that, heal properly cool

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by NFBI: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank God i am X this is scary
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Omoawoke: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Why did I open this thread cry

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Illegal1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
omoh.......i'm speechless
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by fyzaila: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Sincerely, I can't say
It wasn't easy at all
Sincerely
Good health is underated

I'm so sorry you went through all this, even though I'm a female, i can still imagine the pain you went through for so long struggling to pee. Thinking of this kind of pain breaks my heart truly. Hope you're recovering fine now?

I always thank God for good health and wish those suffering from one aliment or the other swift healing.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by GodWrites: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chisos. Daughters of Mary are really receiving a lot. I nearly vomited.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Illegal1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Omoawoke:
Why did I open this thread cry
omoh.......u opened dis thread bcus u want to see the size of his penis

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Dshocker(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Reading your situation just weakened my bones, i can barely stand.

Sorry for the pains you went through.

What are the chances that the stone won't manifest again

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Dickson178(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
I'm sorry for that bro😥, thank God you gain yourself back. Most people out there are suffering From erectile dysfunction,May God almighty also be with them.🙏

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dshocker:

Reading your situation just weakened my bones, i can barely stand.

Sorry for the pains you went through.

What are the chances that the stone won't manifest again
According to what I read, chances are, anyone that has dz stone and pee it out can have it later in the future

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.