Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerians Should Learn A Lesson From PDP And APC 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Learn A Lesson From PDP And APC 2015 Election (461 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares Throwback APC 2015 Campaign Poster, See Nigerians Reactions / Why's Buhari And His EFCC Not Prosecuting The Sponsors Of Apc 2015 Campaign Fund / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Learn A Lesson From PDP And APC 2015 Election by hotwax: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
I am not a fan of Buhari. But I am supporting change.

Why?

I think we need to send a message to our politicians.

No more automatic ticket for second term.

If you mess up in your first admin, then you jeopardize your second chance.

By this, our leaders will sit up.

Sincerely, Buhari is not what Nigeria need now. But there is wind of change/revolution out there. We need to let our leaders know "government should be afraid of its people and not other way round".

They have always been telling us we have no choice, they can give us anything they want. Come February, lets say NO. Our destiny is our hands.

Let this be a lesson to Buhari. If he mess up too. His fate is sealed.
Re: Nigerians Should Learn A Lesson From PDP And APC 2015 Election by godsamist: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Very much correct bros,these politicians has drain this country alot for too long now.
That aside, for the fact that nobody to probe their past makes them behave like demi-god.
Is time to let them pay for their carefree and reckless attitude to nigerians,i believe ths wil call them to order!
Re: Nigerians Should Learn A Lesson From PDP And APC 2015 Election by hotwax: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
godsamist:
Very much correct bros,these politicians has drain this country alot for too long now.
That aside, for the fact that nobody to probe their past makes them behave like demi-god.
Is time to let them pay for their carefree and reckless attitude to nigerians,i believe ths wil call them to order!

Yes ooo....Change is with the people

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Speak About Certificate Controversy Today / Man Brutally Kill Girl For Saying No.... / Former President Obasanjo Calls Ayo Fayose A BASTARD On Twitter!! (SEE TWEETS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.