Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) (17926 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide / Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by ochejoseph(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
The PDP Directorate of Youth Mobilisation began a Nationwide tour and town hall meeeting to sensitize the Nigerian youth on the need to vote for PDP and President Jonathan come February 14.

Led by the dynamic Abdullahi H. MaiBasira,the Reverton conference hall venue of the event was packed with students, Youth groups, young market women, musicians artisans and member state youth council.

Various speakers at the event stressed the need to vote PDP at all levels, citing the excellent performance of the president.

Hon Haliru Abdul told the crowd of young supporters that prior to the coming of Jonathan he and other students from the state Use 911 trucks to travel to Zaria in search of Higher Education today he said " I have a fully functional federal university at the back of my house , other speakers cited the resuscitation of the Ajaokuta steel complex, the ongoing work on Ajaokuta rail line,the completion of the Lokoja - Abuja Highway the Geregu power plant 2 and 3 among many others as the reason why the youth should mobilise fully for the president!

Here are the pictures and happy viewing!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by ochejoseph(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
More!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by YouthsPC0: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ our President, MaiBasira our Leader

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by blutuut: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
It's started on a good note and it was a huge success. As for the youths.....its a very Good Omen that GEJ has alots in stock for us. Match on.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by pacifique(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by blutuut: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Still on the matter...my fellow youths it's either GEJ or GEJ o. we as youths are daily experiencing and taking in breath of fresh air, even the market women don't want to be left behind. MaiBasira, Nigerian youths are solidly behind your selfless leadership. More pictures bellow......

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by halimaabi: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
#SCAMBUHARI #LOVEGOODLUCK JONATHAN

Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by hazyfm1: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
NOT INTERESTED

41 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by AgentXxx(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by AgentXxx(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
..dh
Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by UltimatePals: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yes o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by superneutral(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY THIS 2015
BECAUSE
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
Come 2015 ......I SUPPORT CHANGES IN

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by Nutase: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
a for army
b for bokoharam
c for cop
d for duty
e for election
f for febuhari/failbuhari
g for goodluck

8 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by Elslim: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
5000 naira per participant

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by omenka(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
If this were an APC thing, the children of anger would have tagged that guy in the front row a "terrorist".

5 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by akinlex(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=25pt]Spice up ur day with these funny pictures[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2107079/updated-new-funny-photos-spice
Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by blutuut: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
More pictures...

1 Like

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by coolluk(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
hhyhh
Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by Kingsimmer(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
ci d ebina ssss
Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by coolluk(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
hghghhh
Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by duerap: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
How can you explain to the understanding of the blind that flowers are colourful? 'tis extremely difficult...
Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by tundeayo2020: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
up APC youth ...Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by alaoeri: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP & paid crowd can't be separated whereas the real masses are behind the General.
Sai Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by coolluk(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kingsimmer:
ci d ebina ssss

warris dis??
Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by noblealuu: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Joblessness @ its peak!

I so believe Pst. Kumuyi's prophesy of a violent-free election. But then, I strogly believe GMB might send GEJ packing come 14 Feb.

Our votes must count!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by adeA1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Did I hear u say Nigeria uth dey behind?!!!!am not n I wll neva! Bound of fools wey dn sell their conscience!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by tempex88(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am youth and I supported the present govt in. 2011. At this juncture, I cease and willonly support the APC duo.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by DONOCSO(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Interesting, first pic got me thinking how old youths are.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by pekeyim: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP Power

GEJ Isn't perfect, But He has Performed Better than the previous Presidents even in trying times.

Youths be Wise,

We all know where Most of our Grand Fathers are already!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Youth Mobilization And Town Hall Meetings (Live Pictures From The Launch) by bayusman: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na all this OLD men and women be youth....

which way naija ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today / Malala Yousafzai Arrives Borno With Her Father, Meets Governor Shettima / Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.