Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders (42767 Views)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Prettyjo u knw dey sleep?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by prettyjo(f): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
Prettyjo u knw dey sleep?
no
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 21, 2015
prettyjo:
no
y arent u sleeping
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Ishilove: 12:52am On Jan 21, 2015
Marriage sweet because of sex... undecided

Goodluck in your marriage. You'll be needing it.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 21, 2015
modskiller:
@Robedu, my dating is on the verge of collapse. I'd need some help with practicals if you don't mind. grin no offense please. But I think I'm in lust with you... @Cutehector4u please spare me that, but if you insist that you don't know what it feels like, I can link you to my landlady she's lusting for a good time. Don't ask why I didn't volunteer myself, it's cos I demanded for a pay cut in rent if I do her that favor. grin
I can't remenber quotin u mr man so pls I dnt exactly understand a word u r saying
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by MzQueen(f): 3:05am On Jan 21, 2015
*coughs* lipsrsealed
EroticAngelina:
awwww! so happy to hear that! u welcm grin
i cnt wait to get married n see what sex feels like.

2 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by BokoHaramm: 8:00am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
we are NOT and NEVER talking about people like you when we are discussing virginity on this forum.

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by AJOT99(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmmm...

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by zeb04(f): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Op wernt you the one who said your husband would have sex with you til you start to cry and beg.mtschew

Abeg you guys deserve each other undecided
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ah! u that have been enjoying sex since creation.

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Egbagirl(f): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Hehehe Abeg Eroticangel and cutehector, Abeg no stop o. I set enjoy dis una toasting. grin grin

I don already forget the original topic sef.

Love sweet o. Chai!

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Missmossy(f): 8:15am On Jan 21, 2015
I love this story, we need more and more of these. Highly inspirational I must confess grin

2 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by maimsy(f): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:
Aww.. Blessing! didn't know you will come to publicize this, i am very happy you are enjoying your union,

God bless you a thousand times

I am highly impress, this is what the forum is all about but many have hijacked it
undecided . Well done robedu

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by chronique(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2015
@ robedu: pls can you also help in saving my marriage? My wife always punishes me with sex by forcefully having me,and causing a lot of pains. She practically ra-pes me;how can you help? angry
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by DuchessLily(f): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2015
@op dis ur topic na waooo... Abeg change it. U make it sound like being a virgin till marriage is a bad thing. . Its ur orientation or mindset dat almost killed ur marriage not VIRGINITY. Anyways , Congrats dear. Enjoy. God bless ur home
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by 5minsmadness: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2015
maimsy:

I am highly impress, this is what the forum is all about but many have hijacked it
undecided . Well done robedu
Very many

Its even vexing them that her story ended well. See them trying to spoil her good news.

@blesie congratulations. Thank God you guys have sorted yourself out. Don't mind the jealous ones trying to spoil your news or make you or your husband feel bad. Marriage is all about communication and experiences that you will laugh about tomorrow. Not everybody on this forum knows that or wants others to be happy. They will want to find a way to cause rift between you and your husband and will not be happy until you are unhappy. Thank God for the nairalander that helped you out. God will bless her in kind.
Sex is a very very important component of marriage don't let anybody tell you different. I will also advice any other issue you have you discuss with your husband, not online where vultures can come and twist your problem because of the bitterness in their hearts. Not everybody online that smiles with you wishes you well. But no matter what they do you will continue to soar above their bitterness and remain in your happiness.

All the best and wishing you blissful married and legal sex life.

2 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by twinskenny(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
**cough cough...clear throat

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by iHustle(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2015
jmoore:
Ignorance almost destroyed your marriage, not virginity.

True. I like your stance on virginity.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by ROZZAYY(f): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2015
I don dey suspect dis woman
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2015
blesie:
Did seun just referred to my husband aas rape?. I need an apology from you seun. My husband is the best man in the world
Did you just refer to your husband as the best man in the world? Wow! The line between hate and love is very thin. It really shows that you've learnt from your mistake, adjusted yourself and came out better. Blessed is that woman who counseled you and thought you how to correct the mistakes of your past. Such opportunities are rare.

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2015
Ah ah! As corrupt as naija be, there r virgin girls on NL. Really surprising!
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by eminent007(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2015
Good for you.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by chukkystar(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
and ur monika is eroticAngela

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Vikky014(f): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Googleus:
can some1 pls confirm how good she is now ?
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Prince4God(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2015
The title of this post is not appropriate at all. It was not virginity that nearly ruined your marriage rather ignorance. These are two different things and must not be painted to look same.
It's a high honour to be a virgin. Ignorance is a disease any time and will destroy. Part of preparation for marriage is to read how sex works in marriage and it's a responsibility you must undertake so you don't end up a liability sexually to your partner.
Don't put the blame on your being a virgin but on your initial unwillingness to learn. I will buy you a gift if I see you for marrying a virgin. It's very rare these days. I thank God also that you have opened up to knowledge. You're sure a treasure to both your husband and your parents.
Please for the sake of teenagers that are plenty on Nairaland please change the title of this post.

2 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by femi4: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:
Aww.. Blessing! didn't know you will come to publicize this, i am very happy you are enjoying your union,

eh eh Good job. God will surely reward you openly.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by stonemind(f): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Huhhhh you wanna tell me you're still a virgin??

Huhhhhh ANGELINA you no go kill me with laughter ooo

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Bitchh will you stop pretending

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by tenry(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2015
robedu:

Pls Ma, can we talk? Perhaps you could be of help to an issue at hand.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by robedu: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2015
Thank you, i am happy to have helped, i have passion for young women like me, i think i inherited it from my mom, she always goes all out to build people's homes - when i heard her story, others thought it was a lie but i said let me try to get intouch if its a lie i will forget it but when i met her, i saw a woman who was full of fear and hate. but God have really been merciful.
femi4:
eh eh Good job. God will surely reward you openly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.