Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA (1588 Views)

Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. / Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA by FKO81(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
See crowd

GEJ 2019
Re: PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA by bokohalal(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:
See crowd

GEJ 2019
You well so? Where di crowd abi you want make I use my mind picture the crowd?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA by femicyrus(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
cheesy empty crowd!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA by ephemm(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
sure, I thought I am the only one not seeing anything.

OP! Please I no see the pix o
Re: PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA by FKO81(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
ephemm:
sure, I thought I am the only one not seeing anything.

OP! Please I no see the pix o
Pictures...............loading
Kastina is Buhari home state.
Re: PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA by ikweremilitant: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
bokohalal:

You well so? Where di crowd abi you want make I use my mind picture the crowd?
if na apc una go say crowd too much,but if na pdp crowd no dey.for una mind una think say na online buhari go win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
The people were shouting "sai Buhari" and "sai APC."
Re: PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA by Dejohnbull: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Chai,,, goodluck is winning home & away

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA by Lawalemi(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Trail In Kastina Buhari Home State.......live On AIT and NTA by frankyychiji(f): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lawalemi:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Youth Council Makes U-turn, Vows Response To Jonathan’s Election Loss / Things Nigeria Has Done For South Africa! / Kogi APC Torn Apart, Audu Adopted For Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.