Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (46177 Views)

IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by terry026(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is this the latest means of campaign for PDP 2015 Presidential and Governorship election in Kwara? http://www.maxgist.com/2015/02/so-pdp-finally-supply-free-water-cause.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by funshyboi(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Dix pdp has no shame at all..aftr 6yrs dix how dey want to gv us water?

199 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by dharyour93(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol. This is cool though but I trust that the people will be wise enough not to vote for people who care about them onle when election is upcoming

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by petrov10: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
All na pattern

Some people are also busy name tagging their cattle

Gej till 2019

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Gboliwe: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just like Abians are planning and working towards chasing out T.Orji and all that concerns him, the people of Kwara should man up, get a koboko and chase out the Saraki family and all that pertains to them in government. I don't know how one single family will be allowed to rape and ravage an entire state this badly. Na wa!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
Just like Abians are planning and working towards chasing out T.Orji and all that concerns him, the people of Kwara should man up, get a koboko and chase out the Saraki family and all that pertains to them in government. I don't know how one single family will be allowed to rape and ravage an entire state this badly. Na wa!
Is saraki the tanker driver

64 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pdp plan: keep them poor and gullible so they remain election materials.

Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, ishilove

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by deejayterabyte(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
PDP and poverty angry

5 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by mrrock: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jonathan offers FREEDOM.

Buhari offers SHARIA law and brutal crackdown against Newspapers, Radios, TV stations. Your freedom ends, if Buhari become president.

Choose!.

Say NO to recycled leaders.

#GiveTheYouthsAChance. Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2128319/give-youths-chance-say-no

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Oildichotomy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tanker Advertising
At this age but what do I know

GEJ till grin

11 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good strategy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by yuzjet(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kul!

1 Like

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by mencade4: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
its better than that mammy water sacrifice poster of buhari.

17 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by hotgunz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Stomach infrastructure has been ongoing since 1999. However, it is a shame that rather than to do their jobs and provide basic amenities, the PDP and their friends in other parties have continued to uphold the tenet of stomach infrastructure by deliberately impoverishing the populace in order to win their votes through the mobilisation of their stomachs. So much respect to the General Muhammadu Buhari who has never believed in such concept right from his days in ANPP, CPC and now APC. Vote the General, he will deliver. Sai Buhari

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by bastien: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by saasala(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok. Thats very good.

GEJ, looting money since he was deputy governor in Bayelsa.

PS:
"However on 9 October 2014, the richestlifestyle.com website ranked Mr Jonathan sixth on its list, claiming his net worth was about $100m (£62m). He threatened to sue the website, claiming it "was an attempt to portray him as corrupt."[9] The page was removed, but was then published by another website."----WIKIPEDIA

PSS:
GEJ Supporters, explain this: The pension scam, subsidy scam,Ribadu report neglect, bullet proof car saga, chartered flight, 15m jet money laundry, fake kerosine subsidy, immigration rubbery, missing monies: $20b (NNPC), N500b(sure p) etc, less than 30% capital budget (despite the oil boom), less than 50% budget performance (despite the oil boom), unprecedented recklessness and wastages in the system--fleet of presidential jets, Aso rock knife & fork worth $1bn, Aso zoo, machinery, gen etc. pardon/dropping of charges of known criminals and subsequent award to undeserving individuals, depletion of the excess crude account, external reserve, Chibok girls, un-presidential statement like stealing is no corruption, etc etc etc

PSSS:
Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari: https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

Please CAST your votes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by davdandam(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin transformation agenda 101.....where are the tanites o

1 Like

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by otijah(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oga Jona, if this is how you want to fool us, so you can get votes, you better find something else to show us. Or else I would change My Mind
What nonsense

4 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
All failures must be kicked out
Gboliwe:

3 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by magnified(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is PDP the ruling party in kwara state........that is the legacy Saraki left for Ahmed tongue

4 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chineke me! shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad

Poverty......... is this what saTANoids on NL call REFORM?

Later they'll tell us that unemployment rate has dropped due to water supply jobs. sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by mencade4: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
true the same way Tinubu has ravaged lagos tallll....state

5 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by OCTAVO: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by ibdeals1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
cheesy Ok
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by lifestyle1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
And after election ?
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Firefire(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Perfect
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Mogidi: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Time has come for Kwarans to retake their state from the Saraki family.

Vote PDP and break the chain of slavery that started with Olusola Saraki.

7 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by loomer: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
UNA TRY
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by noblealuu: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Give them pipe borne water instead of tank borne water for convenience because I doubt the sustainability of this development cool

3 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by hotgunz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
dat can't happen in kwara, dem b Ab.o.k.i any direction d tune dem s were d face, as long as d give dem food and 100 naira every friday for jumat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.