Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Clearing Clerks Needed At Kerildbert Holdings Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Clearing Clerks Needed At Kerildbert Holdings Ltd (1572 Views)

Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW / Warehouse Clerks Needed. / Jobs At Kerildbert Holdings Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearing Clerks Needed At Kerildbert Holdings Ltd by Steph007: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country.
Incorporated in 1988, Kerildbert integrates various services to enable it finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares, finished products, in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas. We are presently seeking to fill the position of a Clearing Clerk

JOB TITLE: Clearing Clerk

KEY REQUIREMENTS
• Applicant should have a minimum of OND in any discipline
• Applicant should not be more than 27years
• Ideally Applicant should possess a minimum of 1 year’s working experience in any field (But experience is not compulsory)
• Good Communication skills (Both Verbal and Written)

Application ends: 6th February 2015

Follow Link to Apply: http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/dragnet/details/4141
Re: Clearing Clerks Needed At Kerildbert Holdings Ltd by unbeatablejola(f): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
hi please don't know if u know this company well enough. I need to get more info because I just got an invite from them and contemplating whether to attend or not, Since they re located in Apapa and my place of residence is Ikrd and also working presently. Thinking of letting it go though. Thanks
Re: Clearing Clerks Needed At Kerildbert Holdings Ltd by Mopolchi: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
unbeatablejola:
hi please don't know if u know this company well enough. I need to get more info because I just got an invite from them and contemplating whether to attend or not, Since they re located in Apapa and my place of residence is Ikrd and also working presently. Thinking of letting it go though. Thanks
The firm is owned by dragnet. You can give it a trial.
Re: Clearing Clerks Needed At Kerildbert Holdings Ltd by NaijaOptimist: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
The company is owned/manged by Gerry ikazoboh, son of that famous Naval officer who died in a crash.

They worked with my company, and I can gaurantee its a good company.
Re: Clearing Clerks Needed At Kerildbert Holdings Ltd by unbeatablejola(f): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks so much for the info guys...
Re: Clearing Clerks Needed At Kerildbert Holdings Ltd by kazzonline: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Any info about this job yet??

(1) (Reply)

Internal And External Advertisement: Vacant Academic And Non-teaching Positions / Jobs At Citibank Nigeria Limited / Home Tutors Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.