Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Won’t Infringe On My Deputy’s Rights -aliyu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Infringe On My Deputy’s Rights -aliyu (467 Views)

Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Infringe On My Deputy’s Rights -aliyu by Esomchiagalaman: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Smart man like a fore runner hid dept. clears way for his move,Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger State says he will not infringe on the rights and privileges of his deputy, Alhaji Ahmed Ibeto, who defected on Monday to the All Progressives Congress from the Peoples Democratic Party.

The governor, who made the pledge on Tuesday while collecting his Permanent Voter Card in Minna, said Ibeto had the right to freedom of association.

“He is free to associate with any person or group. That will not mean he will be denied any of his rights and privileges as deputy governor of the state,” he said.
read more:http://www.nationalswitchng.com/i-wont-infringe-on-my-deputys-rights-aliyu/

Re: I Won’t Infringe On My Deputy’s Rights -aliyu by minifuworld: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
KAI! this Aliyu na real politician
Re: I Won’t Infringe On My Deputy’s Rights -aliyu by januzaj(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
the change's wind is uncontrollable ......

(1) (Reply)

Mistrust Between Nigeria, Cameroun Stalls Fight Against Boko Haram / Why We Should Vote Buhari As President / We Need Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.