Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

To The Broke Students.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To The Broke Students.... (1233 Views)

My Worst Experience Being Broke As A Student - #14 / University With The Highest Number Of Broke Students / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Broke Students.... by iykepromotions: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
To Broke students out there, do this if you've got a lot of friends who can trust you. try it for just 14 days and you will think you're dreaming. it's tasted real and working. click my signature for free details. though some are busy selling it but am already earning enough
Re: To The Broke Students.... by iykepromotions: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Bump
Re: To The Broke Students.... by nbolaji(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bro could you share this info about old domain purchase and resell. Tanks
Re: To The Broke Students.... by iykepromotions: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
nbolaji:
Bro could you share this info about old domain purchase and resell. Tanks
it's called expired domain monetisation and am fully into it. for full details, visit www.jelinco.com Your enquiries are welcomed
Re: To The Broke Students.... by nbolaji(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
iykepromotions:
it's called expired domain monetisation and am fully into it. for full details, visit www.jelinco.com Your enquiries are welcomed
ok thanks.. i checked it says i need pay for an E-book
Re: To The Broke Students.... by iykepromotions: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
nbolaji:

ok thanks.. i checked it says i need pay for an E-book
yes that's the step by step on how to get started but not necessarily that you must buy the ebook, you can get started right away through me or go online and research more. thanks and goodluck

1 Like

Re: To The Broke Students.... by Phemysam19(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
iykepromotions:
yes that's the step by step on how to get started but not necessarily that you must buy the ebook, you can get started right away through me or go online and research more. thanks and goodluck
please sir, can I learn the step by step approach to domain name selling through you?
Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN ADMISSION WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE / Uniabuja 2016/2017 Admission / Download Free Project Topics And Materials In Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.