Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited (63185 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by tr3y(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't see anything like cadet pilot on their career page. The only opening in Africa is not even related to Pilot at all. Who has applied successfully?
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Infoay: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Flying things o
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by ilori1930(m): 1:02am On Jan 21, 2015
tr3y:
I don't see anything like cadet pilot on their career page. The only opening in Africa is not even related to Pilot at all. Who has applied successfully?
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by tunde1200(m): 2:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Blatant lies from them bro...

quote author=peleson post=29973980]I thought they wanna train people become pilots! Why attaching pilot qualification already! U wanna train an already trained pilot?what is ministry of labour doing about all these rubish?[/quote]
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by jackjohnson(m): 2:33am On Jan 21, 2015
fritxie101:

Please since u applied last year, d qualification isn't clear to me, so I was jus wondering if one need to have studied anytin related to aviation to scale thru d exercise. For starters can u jus teLl me ur field of study?pls and tnk you.
No, I Studied mathematics in the university (BSc). Applied in 2011, did the aptitude test and passed, Went for the First oral interview and Scaled through not easy though. Was called For a Technical Simulation Test, Hmmmm not easy as well but I passed. Was called again For another technical reasoning exercise I did my best but was never called again. The successful candidate were later taken to U.S For completion of their training.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by realbomax: 3:05am On Jan 21, 2015
pls who has applied sucessfully? i clicked on pilot under job interest but it keep saying d job doesnt exist and i cant go further wit d applicatn.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 21, 2015
realbomax:
pls who has applied sucessfully? i clicked on pilot under job interest but it keep saying d job doesnt exist and i cant go further wit d applicatn.
having the same problem too. Error. Pls lemme know when you have a breakthrough
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Pls does Ur company offer a pilot training program?
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by jackjohnson(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Olekumaster:
having the same problem too. Error. Pls lemme know when you have a breakthrough
The Bristow I know always accept hard copy application maybe things have changed . Am not applying though. I will advise you visit there office @ the local airport Lagos. All the best guys
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by spoilerx: 7:35am On Jan 21, 2015
I can't find this at their website
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by babyboom(f): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Qualifications/Requirements
1. A minimum of five (5) Credits in W.A.S.C.E
2. A Bachelor degree (minimum of 2nd Class) from a recognized university or;
3. A Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL Airplane or Helicopter).

Guys, please open your eyes to the OR part
it is either you have BSC OR CPL.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Atamo: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2015
I have followed the provided link to register and submit my details on their website. On check 'my submissions' on my account at the website; I have no submissions is all I see. The email I received from them doesn't even indicate that I have applied for the 'Cadet Pilot' opening advertised. How do I apply then?? I need help please!!!
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Atamo: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2015
This was the email I received from Bristow Group!!!

We have received the profile you submitted to our Career Section on our Company Web site. We thank you for your interest and would like to advise you that you may now be informed by email of job openings that match your profile and fields of interest. You can also consult our current job opportunities and easily apply online through our corporate Web site.

If you would like to review your candidate file, click here.

We will contact you if your profile corresponds to andy of our future requirements.

Again, we thank you for your interest in Bristow Group Inc..

Best regards,
Human Resources Department
Bristow Group Inc.

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resources Department. Please do not reply.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by nonsovich(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:
Any more question for me? Feel free to ask.. Oh btw, I was at the Daytona Beach, FL Campus.
Hello, can I get ur contact? Or u can get back 2 me on victornonso44@gmail.com
I have a lot that I need 2 knw from u
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2015
jackjohnson:

No, I Studied mathematics in the university (BSc). Applied in 2011, did the aptitude test and passed, Went for the First oral interview and Scaled through not easy though. Was called For a Technical Simulation Test, Hmmmm not easy as well but I passed. Was called again For another technical reasoning exercise I did my best but was never called again. The successful candidate were later taken to U.S For completion of their training.
Mr Jackson pls send me your email add. I have some questions for you . Thanks
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by AltarBoy1: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2015
jackjohnson:

True... Have a friend that made it through... Said they were given a house and a car there in US... From his facebook pix, seems like they took about 8-10 pple
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by realbomax: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Atamo:

We have received the profile you submitted to our Career Section on our Company Web site. We thank you for your interest and would like to advise you that you may now be informed by email of job openings that match your profile and fields of interest. You can also consult our current job opportunities and easily apply online through our corporate Web site.

We will contact you if your profile corresponds to andy of our future requirements.

Again, we thank you for your interest in Bristow Group Inc..

Best regards,
Bristow Group Inc.

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resources Department. Please do not reply.
pls what did u chose under job field? it displayed error msg when i clicked on pilot. or is there any other site u used to submit aside dis one?
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by peanut123: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
My younger brother applied in 2013 and made it after a series of tests and interviews. He was sent to Florida for 13 months and was trained as a helicopter pilot with both Private and Commercial Licenses. He is back in Nigeria working for them. It's a real opportunity and I'm proud of him. My friend was also there before him. Needless to say, we didn't have any connections and my brother just wrote the tests and was successful.

If you are qualified, apply! You just need to have a B.Sc, less than 28 years and have your 5 credits.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by spaceHAWK: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
peanut123:
My younger brother applied in 2013 and made it after a series of tests and interviews. He was sent to Florida for 13 months and was trained as a helicopter pilot with both Private and Commercial Licenses. He is back in Nigeria working for them. It's a real opportunity and I'm proud of him. My friend was also there before him. Needless to say, we didn't have any connections and my brother just wrote the tests and was successful.

If you are qualified, apply! You just need to have a B.Sc, less than 28 years and have your 5 credits.

Happy for your brother, that's a golden opportunity he has. Guess he is among those that just came back last November from FL as Bristow new First officers.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
So no hope for HND holders bah? When ll all this discrimination stop..There aare thing I know about helicopter's and flying that one ll even think am a qualified heli.pilot. but just have having an HND is just dream and encouragement killing...
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by freshniqqa(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Plss who has successfully applied for the cadet pilot, didn't see anytin like cadet pilot in the career section
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by manny4life(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
nonsovich:

Hello, can I get ur contact? Or u can get back 2 me on victornonso44@gmail.com
I have a lot that I need 2 knw from u

my email is manny4life@gmail.com although you can ask me any question here...
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by jackjohnson(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
igwemoagbo:

Mr Jackson pls send me your email add. I have some questions for you . Thanks
Qualityhse_engineer@yahoo.com
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by martinoonline(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
@Atamo, the mail up there which u received from them simply indicates that your profile has been uploaded on their career site. To apply for the cadet position, go back to the search option on the site, pick 'Nigeria' and select Cadet position, click 'Apply' then follow the instructions. Your application should flow easily since u've already got a profile on their site. After this, u'll get another follow-up mail acknowledging your successful application for the Cadet position.

And for the guy asking abt HND, u can apply too cos there is an option for HND on the application section. No harm in trying.

It's quite easy completing the application, especially if u already created a profile on the site.....goodluck everyone!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by yemicoal(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
ednut1:
once upon a time many of us wanted to be pilots bt 99.99% of us did nt grin
Ak lucy
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by tr3y(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
martinoonline:
@Atamo, the mail up there which u received from them simply indicates that your profile has been uploaded on their career site. To apply for the cadet position, go back to the search option on the site, pick 'Nigeria' and select Cadet position, click 'Apply' then follow the instructions. Your application should flow easily since u've already got a profile on their site. After this, u'll get another follow-up mail acknowledging your successful application for the Cadet position.

And for the guy asking abt HND, u can apply too cos there is an option for HND on the application section. No harm in trying.

It's quite easy completing the application, especially if u already created a profile on the site.....goodluck everyone!
I have done the same steps but there is no vacancy for cadet pilot. Helicopter captain vacancy is an experienced position. If anyone has succeesssful applied please update the procedure here.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by faith2ogesco(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
tr3y:

I have done the same steps but there is no vacancy for cadet pilot. Helicopter captain vacancy is an experienced position. If anyone has succeesssful applied please update the procedure here.
when u update ur general profile, click on job search den search africa. U ll c d job ad. Apply den.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by faith2ogesco(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
martinoonline:

bros i c u. Mme for life. Lol
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Atamo:

Again, we thank you for your interest in Bristow Group Inc

Best regards,
Bristow Group Inc.

Please how did you go through the application process.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
what does "travel up to " in the application process
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by martinoonline(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
faith2ogesco:
bros i c u. Mme for life. Lol
I see u brov!! Make we dey hustle nah
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by tr3y(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2015
The page has been updated joor, cadet pilot is even the first on the page.
Thanks guys!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Good CV Sample / The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.