Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited (63190 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by emmabod(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2015
tr3y:
Guys let's all help each other, if you have any article or file on major helicopter/aircraft history please let's share it here.
Thanks.
please I second the motion, let's share ideas and any helpful thought on this

1 Like

Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by meandyou3: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
I studied Mechanical Engineering and I got the mail from them and I have replied them.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
pls ooo sb should kindly help a brother in need, how do i go about the confirmation of waec sitting and my GP grade... is it to reply back through email or there is a link to do that? if there is a link pls sb shld pls help me with it
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by tr3y(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
forix4u:
pls ooo sb should kindly help a brother in need, how do i go about the confirmation of waec sitting and my GP grade... is it to reply back through email or there is a link to do that? if there is a link pls sb shld pls help me with it

The revert in the mail he sent means to reply which you do replying the mail.

abi you see link for your own email.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
below is a copy of the reply i got prio to my revert. did anyone got sth like dis

We have received the profile you submitted to our Career Section on our Company Web site. We thank you for your interest and would like to advise you that you may now be informed by email of job openings that match your profile and fields of interest. You can also consult our current job opportunities and easily apply online through our corporate Web site.

If you would like to review your candidate file, click here.

We will contact you if your profile corresponds to andy of our future requirements.

Again, we thank you for your interest in Bristow Group Inc..
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by faith2ogesco(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bambizzle4k4556:
how fa una nestoil?
C monitoring spirit shocked ..elections dey hold things sha
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by emmabod(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2015
forix4u:
below is a copy of the reply i got prio to my revert. did anyone got sth like dis

We have received the profile you submitted to our Career Section on our Company Web site. We thank you for your interest and would like to advise you that you may now be informed by email of job openings that match your profile and fields of interest. You can also consult our current job opportunities and easily apply online through our corporate Web site.

We will contact you if your profile corresponds to andy of our future requirements.

i dont think you should get since you re only replying a mail not filling a form on a career site that will generate an automatic reply.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Marcleee(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2015
forix4u:

If that's what you got, then I don't think you are still eligible for the pilot cadet training. Probably they didn't like your class of degree. Just thinking anyway.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by evans2015: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Please who knows if WASCE includes NECO?
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by 4ormidable(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
evans2015:
I'm to use both
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
We must fly plane /chopper wink
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by evans2015: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
4ormidable:
I'm to use both
. Ok, you are combining NECO and WASCE? Are u sure they will accept it?
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by UGLYS: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
evans2015:

SSCe= WASSC or NEcO plz. WASCE aint neco
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by evans2015: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
UGLYS:

SSCe= WASSC or NEcO plz. WASCE aint neco

Pls I thought WASCE= WASSC,NECO, and NABTEB. Somebody help..
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by GenerousLord: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
4ormidable:
I'm to use both
Why do you wanna combine both? Don't you have up to 5 credits in your WASCE?
Remember it wasn't stated that you must have credits in some specific subjects (e.g Maths, Chemistry, English, etc), if that's what is compelling you to combine results. They only stated having a minimum of 5 credits in W.A.S.C.E.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by GenerousLord: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
evans2015:

Bro, if you've got N.E.C.O only, make use of it. Though W.A.S.C.E is the popular W.A.E.C exams written between May-June and November-December (G.C.E).

But I'm sure the 'Confirmation of Results' mail you received stated 'O'level Results' (you can check yours again to clear any doubt). And as far as I'm concerned, O'level Results include W.A.S.C.E and N.E.C.O results. So, there you go. smiley
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by UGLYS: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2015
evans2015:

No. They are all SSCE. WASSC is West African, NECO is nigerian, both for secondary school leavers. NABTEB also is for school leavers from a technical college.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by evans2015: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2015
UGLYS:

No. They are all SSCE. WASSC is West African, NECO is nigerian, both for secondary school leavers. NABTEB also is for school leavers from a technical college.

Thanks all, I appreciate ur help.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Hanibal(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
emmabod:
I was also sent the mail and I've replied. May be for only Electrical&Electronics Engineering
Baba forget that thing.... I studied botany, and I also got the mail.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Souljaboi1: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
phetty:
Got mine this morning too...Alhamdulillah...Onto the next stage

Omo Iya, I'm yet to get any mail ooo.

@ all does it indicate that I filled the necessary info during application, because I think I uploaded my WASSCE certificate.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by phetty(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Souljaboi1:

Omo Iya, I'm yet to get any mail ooo.

@ all does it indicate that I filled the necessary info during application, because I think I uploaded my WASSCE certificate.

I can't remember if I uploaded my O' level cert or not. So I can't conclude if that was the cause of not getting a mail. You may mail the coy to inquire.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Hello guys, was the mail just to inquire about WEAC result or an invite for exams, thanks
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by tr3y(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
smokes:
Hello guys, was the mail just to inquire about WEAC result or an invite for exams, thanks

Just to confirm waec. No invitation yet.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by wine4dguy: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
please I need to know if NYSC certificate is a major requirement because it wasn't mentioned in their list...I mean for those who are currently serving.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Marcleee(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
After I received the mail, and after enough argument on what they meant by revert and the meaning of revert from the dictionary, I had to go back to the application portal/page, entered my login details and uploaded my O'Level certificate and my degree result and also replied the mail. Didn't wanna take chances o. Waiting for the invite this month for the exam.
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Chocho4real(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Any invite yet? After the mail?
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by evans2015: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chocho4real:

Not yet my man, probably after Gubernatorial Election
Chocho4real:

Not yet my man, probably after Gubernatorial Election
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by evans2015: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chocho4real:

Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by Herme: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
I haven't got any mail. Anyone in my shoes?
Re: 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited by tayoccu(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
hi guys,
has anybody heard from Bristow lately?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.