Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial (38519 Views)

Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father / APC Slams Fayose For “mocking” Workers On Strike / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by pekeyim: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lalasticala abeg move Timi come front page,
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Lifebender(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Chai!
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Firefire(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
The Ekiti rice sharing tout is a fool.

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by basty: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
It pains me that, my Governor will be an Idiot as my president a nonentity.
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by adesegun121(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Very Very Urgent Needed

Sex: strictly Female

Send Ur C.v to: engr.ayyub@gmail.com

Contact No: 08085310359

PH Branch : 608, ikwerre road by mcc second gate bus-stop rumuigbo Port Harcourt, River State..

The company are major importer of building materials.. Such as ; stone coated roofing tiles,Doors,floor tiles,sanitary wares and so on

company website.. Www.batlanbuildingmaterial.com or www.batlanroof.com

BATLAN WE CARE FOR YOUR ROOF!!!
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Infomizer(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
papiforreal:
Let us test the popularity for Both candidates please.

Click like for GMB, share for GEJ.
tongue
Beggibeggi for Likes!!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by crownprince102: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dear Gumsu Abacha....... Why are you annoyed and disgusted, you should rather be ashamed and feel disgusted of your brother who is still backing GEJ despite this great assault on your family. With the advent of internet, your coming generation will meet this assault well documented in future. This memory will live on in the histoty of this country. It's a national disgrace if you don't know, I wonder what a foreigner would say if he realise a serving governor masterminded this. We ourselves are mocking our past heroes and we will all say their labour shall not be in vain. What a country.

4 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by listenersky: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
iyatrustee:
I am ashamed to call this thug my governor!
Pele,it was a free and fair election though. The stomach infrastructure worked.you people voted for him.so he's your Governor. Nothing can change that.but he's also a rich Thug.so live with fact that your Governor is a tout.

4 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by newsprocom: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ralphlauren:
The most painful part for me in that advert is the picture of Murtala Mohammed.

It's so unfair.

I would like to hear about the reaction of his wife, Ajoke and kids to this advert.

abi o.. imagine putting Murtala, the great honest man!! cos of this alone, Jonathan has lost my vote cos i now have sympathy for Buhari and i know millions of people now do..

13 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
The Ekiti rice sharing tout is a fool.

Hope you know Arch. Sambo is a very intelligent man and speaks better English than Osinbanjo. YouTube is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by dre11(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Fayose don start what he cannot finish

I said it GMB doesnt need to campaign much. Jonathan supporters would do it for him with their senseless utterances

2000likes for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by midetinz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
A better Nigeria is as simple as APC!
#saiBuhari#
#FeBuhari#
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by obowunmi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
How is Abacha a hero?
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Wendy80(f): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
I'm not interested in who rules the country as long as whoeva wins moves d country forward. But I must confess ds advert is bad. Why would anyone wish anoda dead? No no no

3 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Why can't the daughters of these dictators just shut up!!!
Why are they more vocal than the sons.

[size=18pt]I hope she remembers people celebrated the demise of her evil father[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by chakula: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
A legitimate child will not allowed puppet to mess with his/sher Parents. In this issue the Gumsu is forever right for depending her parent Image.

Fayose is a disgrace to his people and entire Country. What a shame.

Buhari come 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ralphlauren:
The most painful part for me in that advert is the picture of Murtala Mohammed.

It's so unfair.

I would like to hear about the reaction of his wife, Ajoke and kids to this advert.

He belongs on that list
The blood of children in Asaba were on his head

3 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by ichidodo: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
newsprocom:

abi o.. imagine putting Murtala, the great honest man!! cos of this alone, Jonathan has lost my vote cos i now have sympathy for Buhari and i know millions of people now do..
Millions of people don't share your sentiments- afterall murtala mohammed was part of the civil war Asaba massacre, Abacha was a well known devil's incarnate then Yar adua (God bless his soul) was just a poor shmuck set up by OBJ- and non will change their mind against GEJ by voting Nigeria into the stone age because of an errant gomina, besides his campaign team has condemned that act therefore....case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by That2: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
I weep for the Ekitis. They would have to endure this tout for years the same way we all endure GEJ. They will learn from their mistakes tho. Hope buhari admistration can impeach this shameless touts.

3 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by DaBullIT(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=28pt]Èèdì rèé o. Nà juju.

Fayose planted the seed of hate. He'll reap violence I hope he won't run away when its time to harvest

I half hoped Fayose would deny that advert today ,or issue an apology. Let's wait and see

Finally. Abacha Pikin. Respect your self. Some Pandora boxes are not worth opening

Fuul stop [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Babymama1:
Why can't the daughters of these dictators just shut up!!!
Why are they more vocal than the sons.
and what is wrong in being vocal than their brothers? As a woman,you should be proud of that. Condemn Fayose's malicious advert and stop attacking Gumsu for the insult on her father.

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
who be that one? abi her papa no chop apple died for office...mtchewwwwww!

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by delugadou(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Fayose is only saying nothing but d truth tongue tongue tongue... GEJ till 2019!!!

Mehn, the guy echoes what's on the mind of millions of nigerians.....just that cowardice won't let people talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by shizzle11(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
How does this stop Buhari from crying again come failbuhari 14?

mtchewwww
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
JackBaueress1:
and what is wrong in being vocal than their brothers? As a woman,you should be proud of that. Condemn Fayose's malicious advert and stop attacking Gumsu for the insult on her father.

angry angry

Her father was a wicked man that robbed us blind,killed innocent citizens and died in shameful circumstances
Tons of people celebrated his death
Let her deal with it

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by holatin(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gbawe:

He is a disgrace to all sensible Nigerians actually. Always one or two lines of cretin-like idiocy and r.etarded imbecility. Not even sure the guy is sane because his trolling appears 'tinged' with madness.
his behaviour no different from the fool we dey talk about
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Kororugged: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
omenka:
The backlash on social media would even be insignificant compared to what would be going on behind closed doors concerning that ad.

Fayose has killed and Buried 100meters below the ground Jonathan's chances of getting anything tangible from the north in the forthcoming election.

I wonder what the hell the guy was thinking!

Bro you say as if they (the PDP HQ) were not aware of the contents of the ad before it surfaced in the newspapers. Of course they knew.

Internally, they must have thought it was a clever and imaginative propaganda item but it backfired big time. Fayose being the dullard that he is has now become the fall guy for a decision that they were aware of from the beginning.

PDP is finished in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by shizzle11(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
brb
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Mathematical(f): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Not surprised, it was the Abachas that brought him to politics.

Loolz.. I guess you were around then when he was BROUGHT IN?
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by theGuest: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
listenersky:
Fayose has bitten more than he could chew.But I feel if we have to be fair,What happened was a true definition of unprofessional Journalism on the part of The Punch and the Sun news.Sometimes Freedom of information should have a limit just like the Pope said when France was attacked after Charlie Hebdo,a French magazine published several cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammed.I want to believe Fayose also intended to use more than two national dailies for this advert,but the others rejected him.So I believe The Sun and The Punch lacked the editorial judgement to see that the advert lacked sanity and the editors of the two news organizations were psychologically blind to have forseen the after effects of this.

On the bright side, Punch newspaper did us a favour by showing us how st##id Fayose is. They got paid to campaign for GMB. Win-Win

3 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Babymama1:

Her father was a wicked man that robbed us blind,killed innocent citizens and died in shameful circumstances
Tons of people celebrated his death
Let her deal with it
condemn fayose's advert and don't pretend you haven't seen it. It is sheer hypocrisy on your side.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by rottenegg: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
obum88:
who be that one? abi her papa no chop apple died for office...mtchewwwwww!

You are a bad son of a good man! Apple from Indian chicks!! Lmao!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evangelist Ephraim Ononye: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - By Philip Nweze / Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos) / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.