Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial (38496 Views)

Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father / APC Slams Fayose For “mocking” Workers On Strike / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
delugadou:

Mehn, the guy echoes what's on the mind of millions of nigerians.....just that cowardice won't let people talk

Which "millions of Nigerians"? When did you scan through the minds of "millions of Nigerians" to ascertain the contents therein?

Please learn when to speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by methodyk: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
midetinz:
A better Nigeria is as simple as APC!
#saiBuhari#
#FeBuhari#

A = Agrieved
P = Politricking
C = Club
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Elebiju: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
delugadou:

Mehn, the guy echoes what's on the mind of millions of nigerians.....just that cowardice won't let people talk
who is this?
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Let that woman shut her poo hole she calls mouth. Madman Shani Habacha was and still the worst human in Nigeria history.
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by eleko1: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
U are so rite.To make matter worse,they are all Muslim.Some die hard fanatics may see. It as an attack/insult on their religion.Wonder why peeps in PDP are so pathetic and clueless.FAYOSE/GEJ,U are OYO
Ralphlauren:
The most painful part for me in that advert is the picture of Murtala Mohammed.

It's so unfair.

I would like to hear about the reaction of his wife, Ajoke and kids to this advert.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by holatin(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Elebiju:
ahan! Ola kai! Ti agbalagba ba n so isokuso aki ri agbalagba fin nile Yoruba, oya apologise I understand how you feel though.
Agbalagba tin se lagbalagba.

I don't like tabbing him but I won't retract my word.
kaale Omo Iya mi
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Speakdatruth: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Fayose is only saying nothing but d truth tongue tongue tongue... GEJ till 2019!!!
wit no single apology, i say u re a bastardddd!!! bloody saTANist lossin dia common sense since d time of herod. u foöls re only helpin GMB do his campaign
well GEJ receivd d sympathy of nigerians n won d last election, it's GMB turn dis time

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by kay29000(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ralphlauren:
The most painful part for me in that advert is the picture of Murtala Mohammed.

It's so unfair.

I would like to hear about the reaction of his wife, Ajoke and kids to this advert.

Exactly!!! Punch editors acted unprofessional. That's so insensitive of them. Murtala was assasinated; he didn't die from natural causes. Putting his picture in that AD was very desrespectful to the dead man's family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Sunshinelady(f): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
AreaFada2:

There is no hero among those pictured. Too many people on NL are either too young or don't read.

Murtala Mohammed had an Islamic agenda, that's what Buhari took forward to apply for OIC membership. IBB completed it. Murtala destroyed the excellent civil service we inherited at Independence. Sacked Oxon, Cantab and London trained civil servants massively under guise of fighting corruption. Civil service collapsed from there. A heroic coup plotter? Such doesn't exist.
Just because OBJ was very generous to Murtala posthumously doesn't make him a hero.

Yar'adua was handpicked by OBJ, was ill throughout his regime. His only achievement was appeasing oil militants (using GEJ) to keep oil money flowing, he had no choice anyway.

Abacha looted recklessly. A tyrant.

Fayose maybe a thug, but he's not subservient like his people to Northerners.

Nigeria is one place people fear the truth like Ebola.

With these lot touted as national heroes, no wonder we're where we are.
I wonder what would qualify one as a villain in that country.

In Nigeria, truth is bitter.
. Most reasonable comment on dis thread. I tell u somtimes I just wonder wat kind of ignorant or ill informed pple are on NL, there are only a handle full that make research b4 commentin, a vast majority are just out to follow d crowd. Its a pity. But dey can't hide d truth tho

3 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Blackkie: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Why is the Abachas making noise?
Is Gen Abacha now a saint?
How come at this political period, people who called him names before are now refraining from so?

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by sleemoon(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Your father will die next week. so sad, that he will not vote. And anybody in your family of GMB's age should start dying cos you have approved that age for death.

How do u feel about my comment??.
Lwkmd... Even ur moniker counterstrike ur comments... Mk una continue abusing unaself... #PDPFOOLS
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by ademega(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. Most reasonable comment on dis thread. I tell u somtimes I just wonder wat kind of ignorant or ill informed pple are on NL, there are only a handle full that make research b4 commentin, a vast majority are just out to follow d crowd. Its a pity. But dey can't hide d truth tho

fayose didn't think like ds before he made that ad . That was his own quota to help GEJ election . But is quite unfortunate if two of u had gotten any brain atal . This is an election period . My foolish gov insulted the Muslims , insulted the northern part of the country and the sensibilities of the yorubas that one of us got so brainlesss that he had to go that far cos of politics . U two are talking hero . Who's saying maybe they are heros or not . We are talking election ,u talking senseless talks . I pity some people . Suffering has master their life thinking they are enjoying . Oponu gbogbo .
Honestly i just ve to go ds far . Mobinu

3 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by kaybee100683(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Fayose is only saying nothing but d truth tongue tongue tongue... GEJ till 2019!!!
Another truth is that u might even die before Buhari sef.. Only God knows

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by temitemi1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
If u have this kind of thug as father, I believe ur entire family life go better pass d way it is now
iyatrustee:
I am ashamed to call this thug my governor!
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by cassysmallz(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
listenersky:
Fayose has bitten more than he could chew.But I feel if we have to be fair,What happened was a true definition of unprofessional Journalism on the part of The Punch and the Sun news.Sometimes Freedom of information should have a limit just like the Pope said when France was attacked after Charlie Hebdo,a French magazine published several cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammed.I want to believe Fayose also intended to use more than two national dailies for this advert,but the others rejected him.So I believe The Sun and The Punch lacked the editorial judgement to see that the advert lacked sanity and the editors of the two news organizations were psychologically blind to have forseen the after effects of this.

Your brain wasnt made here, its from heaven......Nice post brosmiley

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by crownprince102: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
AreaFada2:

There is no hero among those pictured. Too many people on NL are either too young or don't read.

Murtala Mohammed had an Islamic agenda, that's what Buhari took forward to apply for OIC membership. IBB completed it. Murtala destroyed the excellent civil service we inherited at Independence. Sacked Oxon, Cantab and London trained civil servants massively under guise of fighting corruption. Civil service collapsed from there. A heroic coup plotter? Such doesn't exist.
Just because OBJ was very generous to Murtala posthumously doesn't make him a hero.

Yar'adua was handpicked by OBJ, was ill throughout his regime. His only achievement was appeasing oil militants (using GEJ) to keep oil money flowing, he had no choice anyway.

Abacha looted recklessly. A tyrant.

Fayose maybe a thug, but he's not subservient like his people to Northerners.

Nigeria is one place people fear the truth like Ebola.

With these lot touted as national heroes, no wonder we're where we are.
I wonder what would qualify one as a villain in that country.

In Nigeria, truth is bitter.
Going by your analysis, no nigerian former leader can be called a hero or are you telling me GEJ is a hero? You mentioned only few flaws for Muritala and only one for Buhari and because of that, they are no more heroes. The flaws you mentioned for Buhari was even on religion, name why it is wrong for Nigeria joining IOC if over 50% of the population are Muslims? This same Nigeria is a member of several Christain Organisation such as World Union of Catholic Women (WUCW), Catholic Bishop Conference (CBC) Christian Solidarity Worldwide, etc. You must be one of those calling Buhari religious bigot, but with your post, aren't you also one? We all know Abacha is a tyrant, funny enough the north see him as an hero. They respect his family, named a stadium after and several street bears his name. If we are to go by your description of hero, the likes Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King will fall out, at my young age, I still can named several flaws of both heroes. Their is no where in the world where you will find a legend without a stain on his white garment. Do one thing for me pls..... List the criteria of a national hero to back your point. Thanks for complying in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Situation001(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Thug

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by olasquare: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fayose in his publication only proofed how manner-less he has grown to be
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by ellechrystal(f): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sunshinelady:
Exactly my thought.
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by billyG(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Am flabbergasted how a state with many professors can elected a glorified thug,a murderer,a thief,an illiterate as there govnor.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Onyiido: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Fayose don start what he cannot finish

I said it GMB doesnt need to campaign much. Jonathan supporters would do it for him with their senseless utterances
That is exactly what "freedom of speech" can cause. They our politicians open their mouth to utter nonsense, tell me why their followers won't emulate them
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Badgers14: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Regardless of your political affiliation, what Fayose did was senseless, he could have used the front page to highlight GEJ's past achievements and why people should vote for him next month. sad
But wait a second, wasn't this the same Fayose that cried last month that the state doesn't have money to pay teachers, but he have 20 million naira stashed somewhere for this senseless ad. He could have paid those hard working starving teachers with the N20 million. undecided
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by andyanders: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fayose is a complete madman for this kind of publication. I was trying to see him as wiseman but with this advert, I now see reasons why educated Ekiti people see him as a Tug.
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
listenersky:
Fayose has bitten more than he could chew.But I feel if we have to be fair,What happened was a true definition of unprofessional Journalism on the part of The Punch and the Sun news.Sometimes Freedom of information should have a limit just like the Pope said when France was attacked after Charlie Hebdo,a French magazine published several cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammed.I want to believe Fayose also intended to use more than two national dailies for this advert,but the others rejected him.So I believe The Sun and The Punch lacked the editorial judgement to see that the advert lacked sanity and the editors of the two news organizations were psychologically blind to have forseen the after effects of this.

Good points, but I absolutely disagree with Pope on that France issue.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
can you even believe his father is a pastor in a very big church in my area before he died he is a bastard even his father put a curse on him before he died
JackBaueress1:
Fayose is an attention seeker. I expect more lashes at him.
He is a disgrace to his mother,father,wife and kids and to his ethnic group.

Shame on him!
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by cbrass(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
iyatrustee:

But you voted for him na undecided
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by omonnakoda: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
listenersky:
You are right the Punch messed up but the Punch are NOT responsible for this let us not deflect from that. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE for the CONCEPTION, DESIGN and FUNDING? In this day and age he could have published on the internet would we then blame the INTERNET? The PUNCH is not responsible for this.The Pope-France issue is unrelated and irrelevant . Freedom of information is not the same as Freedom of expression. You are mixing up too many details. Let us focus on ONE THING ; the advert and its unacceptable contents whose publication is SOLELY the responsibility of its authors. . Who do we blame for allowing Shekarau publish his despicable videos ,YOUTUBE

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
iyatrustee:
Faceless apologists will write off your comment as the one coming frm an APC sympathizer. Due to political shackles they are in, they forget so easily that he's your governor even if you did nt vote for him during the exercise that brought him to office.
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by cougar712(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
omenka:
The backlash on social media would even be insignificant compared to what would be going on behind closed doors concerning that ad.

Fayose has killed and Buried 100meters below the ground Jonathan's chances of getting anything tangible from the north in the forthcoming election.

I wonder what the hell the guy was thinking!
OTI MUGBO EENI I don't blame him is Ekiti ppu @ faulty
Re: Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial by TruthPower: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ms Abacha unfortunately for you and your family. Just like Hitler, Your father can not be accorded any respect, even in death. The difference is Hitler's descendants respectfully stay quiet but true to form Nigeria is like no other.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK / Akeweje: MC Oluomo Hijacked Lagos NURTW From Me, Snatched My Second Wife / Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.