Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2327515 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (1103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 2:29pm On Apr 26
olasubomy:
This video might be informative to someone. Thought to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0czNRg-SgJg

Video Credit : Chorkor Millionaire
Omo...this is serious oo..may God save Nigerians!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deering1008: 5:52pm On Apr 26
No they never sent a gcms note. Even when I tracked it it says processing but PPR and correspondence letter both dropped
deejay102:

Congrats. Did you receive the gcms nites before PPR came?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dubaiboy1: 11:53pm On Apr 26
Na wa oooo .. God save us .

olasubomy:
This video might be informative to someone. Thought to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0czNRg-SgJg

Video Credit : Chorkor Millionaire
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 7:41am On Apr 27
dubaiboy1:
Na wa oooo .. God save us .

Pls wetin happen for the video
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dubaiboy1: 9:18am On Apr 27
You should watch it from the beginning to the end ... But in summary, A Nigerian Woman was asked a lot of questions at the POE for about an hour.

angie88:
Pls wetin happen for the video
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 11:15am On Apr 27
Pls refer me to pple u knw dat have track their own Tru de email without their agent portal quote author=Ndubestjude post=129315217]I used my own email bt how do I track it but my agents has de logins for de portal [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 11:19am On Apr 27
Bro I don't know what is UCI
Ndubestjude:
I don't know the UCI I still have all those documents I went to embassy with but I don't
know where i can fimd that UCI on those documents
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Honeysweetest(f): 11:28am On Apr 27
Denmark23:
Hi here. Please someone wants to send me an invitation letter and supporting documents to visit Canada for 6 months

My intention is to remain or japa through that route. I'd like to know how I can achieve this. Any advise, or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you!

Abort mission.

You can't jakpa to Canada through visit visa.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 11:28am On Apr 27
Bros how did you track your own? I used agent but I don't have access to the portal but it was my own email I put during my biometrics and they sent me my tracking number I don't know how I will track it without de agent notice
Deering1008:
No they never sent a gcms note. Even when I tracked it it says processing but PPR and correspondence letter both dropped
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Biamoz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27
Thanks for your time Boss. Please I want to know how to make my travel itinerary. Should I and give in details where and where I will be visiting while Canada. Should I explain that while writing a letter of introduction. Please your kind assistance will be appreciated

quote author=ednut1 post=129616868]show sufficient proof of funds. You are expected to book the hotel when the visa is approved from those funds shown.

If you go and book hotel now , the visa is may be approved early or late meaning you have lost your reservation and will incur cancellation fees. [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deering1008: 1:19pm On Apr 27
Are you asking about tracking gcms note or your visa application? They are two different things. Please be specific in your question
Ndubestjude:
Bros how did you track your own? I used agent but I don't have access to the portal but it was my own email I put during my biometrics and they sent me my tracking number I don't know how I will track it without de agent notice
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27
Biamoz:
Thanks for your time Boss. Please I want to know how to make my travel itinerary. Should I and give in details where and where I will be visiting while Canada. Should I explain that while writing a letter of introduction. Please your kind assistance will be appreciated

quote author=ednut1 post=129616868]show sufficient proof of funds. You are expected to book the hotel when the visa is approved from those funds shown.

If you go and book hotel now , the visa is may be approved early or late meaning you have lost your reservation and will incur cancellation fees.
just fill the application form. They have sections where you will type the required information.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Somebodysmamash: 1:36pm On Apr 27
Hi everyone.

Silent member.

TimeLine
1st Attempt - through an agent (without US visa but hubby had one)
Application Initiated July 2023
Biometrics update July 2023
Refusal October 2023
POF Husband's account 22MM
I just vex go for US visa

2nd Attempt - Initiated it myself (With Valid US visa and visited last year)
Application Reinitiated 11th January 2024
Biometrics update 12th January 2024
BVL & PPR 25th April 2024
POF Husband's account 33MM

I am going for tourism with my twins girls.

I have a good job here so i m not japaing. grin grin

Best of luck to evryone.

Please can I visit VFS physically to drop our passports without appointment?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 1:48pm On Apr 27
Somebodysmamash:
Hi everyone.

Silent member.

TimeLine
Refusal October 2023

Best of luck to evryone.

Congratulations! Lol at japaing grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Educhopper(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27
Work more on what is precisely stated on your refusal note; Finance.
Home ties is also important even if not indicated.
Work on both and shoot again. Goodluck!!!
Ajebogirl:
Pls, what do I need to work on in my next application? Home ties or financial aspect? Mind you, now I'm applying for a study visa, not a visitor visa.
Thank you for all you do here.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Clapaudan: 3:57pm On Apr 27
Somebodysmamash:
Hi everyone.

Silent member.

TimeLine
Refusal October 2023

Best of luck to evryone.

Big Congratulations to you...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Educhopper(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27
Safe trip!!!
God bless you
Eriokanmi:
Thank you all for the insightful tips, advice and the info on how I could pay for my TRV application in November, when I came here to seek help. It was really helpful for us (myself and Tech unit head) .
We leave for Toronto, ON, tomorrow en route CDG for the training on the first-ever malarial test kit for all the IDPs in the country, those who can't visit hospitals to run malaria tests but can have all that done within 10 mins while they wait. We invented it in collaboration with a Canadian firm, who provided the technology back bone.

See you again next time for my TRV renewal . Tnx @ justwise for the good job and for tolerating everyone. I wish you all the very best. Keep the flag flying.

God bless Nigeria!

Signing out....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jeboy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27
Optimism without following due process will often lead to pains. We have allowed too many sentimental motivation speakers to influence our mindset.

Kelvinarsenal:

We should be an optimist not pessimist...life itself is full of good and bad..our heart attract what we desire in life ..we must thread carefully moving forward what majority needs here is encouragement..I wish all applicant waiting a good luck as always!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omega2128(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27
Deering1008:
Are you asking about tracking gcms note or your visa application? They are two different things. Please be specific in your question

I applied for Canada TRV from UK as well, since last year.
Pls, I will like to know you did your GCMS note tracking.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omega2128(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27
Routes to take to convert visitors visa to permanent residence.
1. Get LMIA job
2. Student route
3. Truck driving route (shortage Occupation)
4. Romance route
5. Humanitarian/ refugee route
6. Personal support worker ( shortage Occupation)

Do your proper and independent research for better understanding

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deering1008: 10:40pm On Apr 27
Sorry I don’t do WhatsApp. To apply for gcms note visit https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ and to track your gcms note all you need to do is follow the tracking link sent to your email
omega2128:

I applied for Canada TRV from UK as well, since last year.
Pls, I will like to know you did your GCMS note tracking.
My naija WhatsApp +234-806-907-8753

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by feldido(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27
omega2128:
1. Get LMIA job
2. Student route
4. Romance route

Which will be the fastest and safest?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adegbajupraise: 12:22am On Apr 28
Please my people help my destiny oo.

Please I need link to WhatsApp group for LMIA jobs in Canada or any job group that can help someone going on visitors visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omega2128(m): 1:28am On Apr 28
Deering1008:
Sorry I don’t do WhatsApp. To apply for gcms note visit https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ and to track your gcms note all you need to do is follow the tracking link sent to your email

Thanks 😊
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by omega2128(m): 1:30am On Apr 28
feldido:

Which will be the fastest and safest?

It depends on you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bigkenny: 8:38am On Apr 28
omega2128:
1. Get LMIA job
2. Student route
4. Romance route

We read stories like this online, from people outside of Canada, and on the Nairaland forum, but the majority of people will now become stranded upon discovering that all of these stories are internet myths that diverge from reality when they get to Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bigkenny: 8:51am On Apr 28
adegbajupraise:
Please my people help my destiny oo.

Please I need link to WhatsApp group for LMIA jobs in Canada or any job group that can help someone going on visitors visa

Right now, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to get an employer willing to go through the LMIA process.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adegbajupraise: 9:01am On Apr 28
Please what options are available and legit that can help me convert my visit visa to work permit. Please share for us to learn.
Bigkenny:

Right now, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to get an employer willing to go through the LMIA process.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by feldido(m): 11:18am On Apr 28
omega2128:

It depends on you

What are the factors?
I'm presently pursuing a VV for my family with the hope of staying
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Inksun(f): 12:01pm On Apr 28
Good day everyone, I’ll like your input on this pls.
A lady was introduced to me by my boyfriend’s mom, the lady resides in Canada, she advised I come to Canada through the tourist route, she said her agent in Canada demanded for #2M (including BANK STATEMENT for both me and my boyfriends mom as she is the sponsor) for the tourist visa application, she said my boyfriend’s mom can be my sponsor as she will stand as my guardian, she said she stood as a guardian for her daughter friends who are twins and they have gotten their biometric request, my fear is the amount, it is outrageous and if this could be genuine.

And my boyfriend just wrote his final exams and will be having his graduation in June or July,
QUES 1: if he’s inviting me to Canada will PGWP be part of the supporting documents, he doesn’t have a job presently so I’ll be sponsoring myself and my stay in Canada
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28
Inksun:
Good day everyone, I’ll like your input on this pls.
A lady was introduced to me by my boyfriend’s mom, the lady resides in Canada, she advised I come to Canada through the tourist route, she said her agent in Canada demanded for #2M (including BANK STATEMENT for both me and my boyfriends mom as she is the sponsor) for the tourist visa application, she said my boyfriend’s mom can be my sponsor as she will stand as my guardian, she said she stood as a guardian for her daughter friends who are twins and they have gotten their medical request, my fear is the amount, it is outrageous,
Medical request for tourists visa shocked
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Inksun(f): 12:20pm On Apr 28
Sorry I meant to say biometric request

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (1103) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: whiteshark101(m), emmy6k(m), wencius4u, OTIK, sirrotex and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.