Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2324074 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25
OTIK:
My application timelines:
Biometric: 4th December 2023
PPR: 25th April 2024
Visa type: Visitor visa

Wow! Congratulations 🍷🍷🍷
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 3:36pm On Apr 25
OTIK:

Congratulations.

Please where did u do your biometrics? Make I know why my biometrics of 13th Nov never get response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OTIK: 3:38pm On Apr 25
maziemeka2024:

Congratulations.

Please where did u do your biometrics? Make I know why my biometrics of 13th Nov never get response.
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25
OTIK:

Do you have any travel history?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tblaze007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25
OTIK:

Congratulations 🍾
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 4:35pm On Apr 25
OTIK:
Congratulations..this people don reach December applicant nice one..more good news on the way!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by AWonder: 4:40pm On Apr 25
Wow
Congratulations
OTIK:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dafeoroyo: 4:40pm On Apr 25
[quote author=OTIK post=129630131]My application timelines:

congratulation,....How far @mojisolani
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 5:08pm On Apr 25
[quote author=dafeoroyo post=129631338][/quote]
Yes oo we never hear from mojisolani..I hope she has received her PPR!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 5:27pm On Apr 25
If u used an agent and u don't HV access to ur portal, pls go meet ur agent. But if u hv access to ur portal, send webform or email.
Ircc don enter Dec applicants
maziemeka2024:

Congratulations.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 5:34pm On Apr 25
Kelvinarsenal:

Congratulations..this people don reach December applicant nice one..more good news on the way!

Some November applicants still de wait. This people and BP na 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 6:24pm On Apr 25
angie88:
If u used an agent and u don't HV access to ur portal, pls go meet ur agent. But if u hv access to ur portal, send webform or email.
Ircc don enter Dec applicants

I will send an email.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25
Fear agents oOoOO undecided

The worse agents are the less educated ones, you will lose your sense dealing with them.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Denmark23: 6:52pm On Apr 25
Hi here. Please someone wants to send me an invitation letter and supporting documents to visit Canada for 6 months

My intention is to remain or japa through that route. I'd like to know how I can achieve this. Any advise, or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25
Denmark23:
Hi here. Please someone wants to send me an invitation letter and supporting documents to visit Canada for 6 months

My intention is to remain or japa through that route. I'd like to know how I can achieve this. Any advise, or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you!

Six months is too much for a visit. Apply a maximum of 1 month stay (depending on the amount of funds in your sponso’rs and your personal account). Nobody will grant you visa to visit for Six months on a Visit/tourism visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25
donteebalo:

Six months is too much for a visit. Apply for a maximum of 1 month stay (depending on the amount of funds in your sponsor’s and your personal account). Nobody will grant you visa to visit for Six months on a Visit/tourism visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 7:12pm On Apr 25
Denmark23:

Does the person sending you invitation and documents, know you plan to japa?

If the person knows your plans, he or she should be in a position to advice you on japa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 9:53pm On Apr 25
Milezwadup:
How can I do passport submission without going to Lagos

Do submission by courier.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/passport-submission

Click submission by courier

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ewaoluwayemi: 10:50pm On Apr 25
Please can someone shed more lights on this reason for refusal as the person that was refused as sufficient money in his bank acount. He has 40M in his bank account, he use his own personal company account - Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

Please your contribution is needed on this. Thanks very much
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25
Ewaoluwayemi:
Please can someone shed more lights on this reason for refusal as the person that was refused as sufficient money in his bank acount. He has 40M in his bank account, he use his own personal company account - Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

He used his own personal company account, did he add his own personal savings account to the application ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ewaoluwayemi: 11:23pm On Apr 25
donteebalo:

He used his own personal company account, did he add his own personal savings account to the application ?
donteebalo post:

donteebalo:

Yes, with a balance of 4M
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 11:41pm On Apr 25
Ewaoluwayemi:

Who is sponsoring the trip? Company or personal trip? I think all these should be addressed in the SOP. I can own a company but I am sponsoring myself personally 🤷.
if the company , the secretary should write the introduction/sponsorship letter addressed to IRCC.

#My2cents
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25
Ewaoluwayemi:

He should have added his funded personal savings account too.., and N4M is too small
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25
Ewaoluwayemi:
If it's personal sponsorship, 4M is too small
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 12:44am On Apr 26
Ewaoluwayemi:

Order the GCMS note and see what the visa officer stated because sometimes you will be surprised to see the officer's concerns could be different from this generic reasons.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adunnioladipupo: 6:12am On Apr 26
OTIK:

Congrats.
You don't respond to the question been asked, do you have any traveling history?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adunnioladipupo: 6:17am On Apr 26
Please who can give me the Ircc email? I think is necessary I mail them since they're already on December applications. I did biometric Nov and have been checking both my email, tracker and portal respectfully but yet to get a decision from them.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olaoluwa83: 8:02am On Apr 26
adunnioladipupo:
Please who can give me the Ircc email? I think is necessary I mail them since they're already on December applications. I did biometric Nov and have been checking both my email, tracker and portal respectfully but yet to get a decision from them.

Nairobi Office:

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

nairobi@international.gc.ca

NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca

nrobi.consular@international.gc.ca

nrobi.immigration@international.gc.ca

That's the one I have

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OTIK: 8:28am On Apr 26
adunnioladipupo:

Congrats.
You don't respond to the question been asked, do you have any traveling history?

I do have travel history. I am going for visits at intervals and returning to Nigeria. I non Dey japa. I work in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 1:08pm On Apr 26
This video might be informative to someone. Thought to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0czNRg-SgJg

Video Credit : Chorkor Millionaire

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Deering1008: 1:27pm On Apr 26
I got PPR yesterday as well. Thanks to the gurus in the house. I waited for this 8 good months but nothing happened until I came here and somebody suggested I apply for gcms note. Below is my timeline

Application from uk: 05-07-2023
Biometrics: 14-07-2023
GCMS note: 08-04-2024
PPR: 25-04-2024
Processing period: 265 days
donteebalo:

Wow! Congratulations 🍷🍷🍷

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 1:48pm On Apr 26
Deering1008:
I got PPR yesterday as well. Thanks to the gurus in the house. I waited for this 8 good months but nothing happened until I came here and somebody suggested I apply for gcms note. Below is my timeline

Application from uk: 05-07-2023
Biometrics: 14-07-2023
GCMS note: 08-04-2024
PPR: 25-04-2024
Processing period: 265 days

Congrats. Did you receive the gcms nites before PPR came?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.