Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,454 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2367453 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (1117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 8:32am On May 13
tblaze007:

Omo your own is likely due sef .. have you sent them a mail?

I haven't. But if by Wednesday, no response I will send.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 9:24am On May 13
maziemeka2024:

I haven't. But if by Wednesday, no response I will send.
Do ASAP I know many guys that did biometrics in Dec with response now!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by donteebalo(m): 10:28am On May 13
Kelvinarsenal:

Do ASAP I know many guys that did biometrics in Dec with response now!
Really? December applicants are now getting response?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 11:11am On May 13
Ndubestjude:
Bros I wnt to chat u on WhatsApp pls or Facebook
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 11:14am On May 13
Brother where can I find my UCI number in my documents? Am still with the documents which is the number pls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by affoncad: 12:05pm On May 13
Ndubestjude:
Brother where can I find my UCI number in my documents? Am still with the documents which is the number pls

On your biometric letter ur UCI is on the upper left corner under the date
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jeboy(m): 3:28pm On May 13
Really I get perplexed when Nigerian folks feel it is ONLY through declaring as refugee in Canada that you can get a pathway to getting status in Canada.

I will share the options of applying for work permits and it is left for you to research which options are explorable by you.

The goal is to engage your creative minds and not to accept a way that is cheap but can set you back in the next 10 years and put the credibility of your fellow citizens at negative.

Mine is to share while yours is to research.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maria96: 3:41pm On May 13
Jeboy:
Really I get perplexed when Nigerian folks feel it is ONLY through declaring as refugee in Canada that you can get a pathway to getting status in Canada.

I will share the options of applying for work permits and it is left for you to research which options are explorable by you.

The goal is to engage your creative minds and not to accept a way that is cheap but can set you back in the next 10 years and put the credibility of your fellow citizens at negative.

Mine is to share while yours is to research.
all these ones na cho cho cho. Majority of the people that declared for asylum planned to get work permit till they landed and their eyes cleared and funds finished. The chances of getting these things are very slim. No be only you wise pass.

10 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 3:50pm On May 13
Maria96:
all these ones na cho cho cho. Majority of the people that declared for asylum planned to get work permit till they landed and their eyes cleared and funds finished. The chances of getting these things are very slim. No be only you wise pass.

Haba! What is wrong in the information he shared na? Why una like attack people for no reason? Even if chances of success is 0.1%, it is still useful information. Mo na de calm down!

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by emmaodet: 8:27pm On May 13
sanyaolurilwan:
1. Everything you see on that page are all important and should be filled if it applies to you.

2. The same employment letter that was given to you when you got the job having all the necessary information such as: salary, position, etc. But it's best to attach a company introduction letter to employment letter, i may attach a sample of this letter here.

3. Yes, you should use the electronically generated bank statement for your application, especially if its signed.

RE: VISITOR VISA APPLICATION FOR OUR MANAGING DIRECTOR, Bleep Bleep Bleep
This is to confirm that Mrs. Bleep Bleep Bleep , Female, Muslim, Nigeria Citizen, Passport No: B****** is the Managing Director of Bleep Bleep Bleep.
She has authorized the issuance of this letter to introduce herself to your esteemed embassy. She has proposed to embark on a trip to Canada and she requires a visitor visa to enable her entry.
She is applying for a visit purpose, Her reason is to attend her younger brother’s graduation ceremony which will take place between the 7th and 8th of February, 2024. All necessary arrangements regarding the trip, all logistics/ travel plan and itinerary have been concluded for her visit to Toronto, Canada within the period of 4th February to 11th February, 2024.
She will cover all her travel expenses such as Flight Tickets, Hotel Accommodation, Transportation, Feeding, etc.) Incurred during her stay in the Canada.

Yours Faithfully,

N.B: Please remember to include all necessary information about you that relates to your employment in your letter such as: date of employment, current position and salary, it should also be included in the letter that the company had granted you your annual leave during this period and you are to go and return for you to resume your official duties (This is very important).

Wish you the best.

Thanks brother for taking your time to elaborate for me.

One more question.
This introductory letter, which address am i addressing it to for canada?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside3020(m): 11:25pm On May 13
[quote author=emmaodet post=129937220]

Thanks brother for taking your time to elaborate for me.

One more question.
This introductory letter, which address am i addressing it to for canada?

The Deputy Canadian High Commission
14,Anifowoshe Street
Victoria Island
Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by emmaodet: 11:29pm On May 13
[quote author=lakeside3020 post=129939727][/quote]

Thanks very much
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jeboy(m): 3:05am On May 14
Planning is very key from the set go to achieve whatever you want in life. So many people want to make it without due diligence of researching successful outcomes.

What is the rate of a successful asylum filing? Do you know the implication of a failed filing for Asylum? Desperation is making people lose their sense of reasoning. Continue with your asylum voyage. At least you will remember my post.

Maria96:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maria96: 3:30am On May 14
Jeboy:
Planning is very key from the set go to achieve whatever you want in life. So many people want to make it without due diligence of researching successful outcomes.

What is the rate of a successful asylum filing? Do you know the implication of a failed filing for Asylum? Desperation is making people lose their sense of reasoning. Continue with your asylum voyage. At least you will remember my post.

i’m a Canadian citizen duh. If you like plan from now till tomorrow majority of Nigerians cannot qualify for those work permits because our people don’t own those companies. Job offer is being sold illegally for 20k to 40k cad. Plus the indians, Chinese and others who own companies are using it to bring their own people. Na African store business you wan use bring in Nigerians🥱

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 3:39am On May 14
Maria96:
i’m a Canadian citizen duh. If you like plan from now till tomorrow majority of Nigerians cannot qualify for those work permits because our people don’t own those companies. Job offer is being sold illegally for 20k to 40k cad. Plus the indians, Chinese and others who own companies are using it to bring their own people. Na African store business you wan use bring in Nigerians🥱

We own not only african store ,we also have many nigeria churches now in canada more than india or chinese business or companies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maria96: 5:10am On May 14
House34:

We own not only african store ,we also have many nigeria churches now in canada more than india or chinese business or companies.
comparing churches to businesses is disingenuous. Churches that are there to milk people and repatriate the money to Church HQ in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 7:08am On May 14
Maria96:
[b]comparing churches to businesses is disingenuou[/b]s. Churches that are there to milk people and repatriate the money to Church HQ in Nigeria.

😂😂😂😂
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:47am On May 14
House34:

grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 7:53am On May 14
House34:

Na Sarcasm be this abi wetin? grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DabDab(f): 11:27am On May 14
My PPR landed yesterday for a family of 5.

I applied for VV and Study visa for my children on March 30th 2024. My husband already have a study visa.

Please, I want to submit my children passport at Vfs lagos. Do I have to pay the transmission fees in their office when I get there on my appointment date?

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ugomnaanny: 12:52pm On May 14
lakeside3020:

Uk visa either valid or otherwise will not speed up your processing time.Noting concern Canada with Uk visa,only Us and Australia ,however it may add to your travel experience advantage

I have valid USA, Australia and Schengen visa, all valid. I’m still waiting thou.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 1:02pm On May 14
DabDab:

I applied for VV and Study visa for my children on March 30th 2024. My husband already have a study visa.

Please, I want to submit my children passport at Vfs lagos. Do I have to pay the transmission fees in their office when I get there on my appointment date?
March 24 is Damm faster..do you have US visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 1:03pm On May 14
DabDab:

March 30 Damm faster thats just 6 weeks of application..do u have US visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside3020(m): 1:05pm On May 14
ugomnaanny:

I have valid USA, Australia and Schengen visa, all valid. I’m still waiting thou.

Congratulations in adv.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DabDab(f): 1:17pm On May 14
Kelvinarsenal:

March 30 Damm faster thats just 6 weeks of application..do u have US visa?

No US visa or any visa. It's a fresh/new passport. This will be my first time travelling abroad.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 1:20pm On May 14
DabDab:

No US visa or any visa. It's a fresh/new passport. This will be my first time travelling abroad.
You don't mean it ..grace & favor at work for you ..quite amazing just 6 weeks of application granted when we have people that submitted November last year still waiting! Congratulations!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 1:45pm On May 14
Congratulations. Have you checked the procedures on VFS website?? I believe all payments are at the counter at VFS office when submitting the PPs in person. Except you want to courier it then it wont. In any case see the steps for PP submission on the site.

DabDab:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deejay102: 1:46pm On May 14
Kelvinarsenal:

You don't mean it ..grace & favor at work for you ..quite amazing just 6 weeks of application granted when we have people that submitted November last year still waiting! Congratulations!

Did you see Study Visa there?? Thats what drove the quick response.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ugomnaanny: 1:54pm On May 14
lakeside3020:

Congratulations in adv.
Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by affoncad: 3:10pm On May 14
DabDab:

Congratulation on visa approval based on ur husband student status in canada ,but l want to ask did you not qualify for sowp(spouse open work permit)?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jeboy(m): 4:16pm On May 14
What we don't know again is if the husband with study visa is already living in Canada and enrolled in the course or will be travelling to start the course in Fall 2024 or afterwards.

The burden of a single parent taking care of four kids would have also helped her case to get VO accelerated decision. Canada takes children well being and safety seriously.

affoncad:

Congratulation on visa approval based on ur husband student status in canada ,but l want to ask did you not qualify for sowp(spouse open work permit)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (1117) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: bukolo, williamszooh, affoncad, icu4 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.